Eten glofiish X900 - user opinions and reviews

6.9

how 2 change arabic to english

• 2014-02-05 11:09
  • P%%v

> In reply to Ken @ 2011-02-02 08:49 from TL5m - click to readplease advise, how i can change the language from arabic to english

• 2011-09-21 10:11
  • PDTu

From where i can buy gofiish X900 batarry and what is the price

• 2011-08-18 22:57
  • HBx8

> In reply to Ken @ 2011-02-02 08:49 from TL5m - click to readplease anyone tell me how to change language from arabic to englishhh ?????????? pleaseeeee??????????????

• 2011-02-07 17:02
  • v{N1

How to change language from arabic to english

• 2011-02-02 08:49
  • TL5m

any repair center in dubai?

• 2010-11-23 11:31
  • mT@S

> In reply to ajay limbu @ 2010-05-21 14:53 from ttwc - click to readi want u to send it to appeal count near Accra box number 119

• 2010-07-19 20:45
  • fues

its me ajaya subba from nepal. x900 handset was gifted to me by my friend from dubai..i really loved n enjoyed this set but the major problem that i am facing is haveing no repair center in this country and i broke the P.D.A of this phone...i really loved this set reason was a gift of my fren plz where can i get or bye the P,D.A of this set..without p.d.a the whole mobile is worthless...so plz plz can any one help me.....

• 2010-05-21 14:53
  • ttwc

SKYPE works good for windows mobile

• 2010-04-15 00:25
  • 4$jr

> In reply to Waqas @ 2009-07-29 20:25 from PB25 - click to readwhere is your location? if your in dubai I may help you

• 2010-03-08 06:23
  • 3YeZ

hi, me too have on Glofiish x900, without any problems, anyone knows any voip calling software that supports for this model (windows mobile 6.1)? plz update me.

• 2010-03-04 08:41
  • ThI0

can anubody give exactly where's the battery of x900 available in dubai, as my battery out of order i've searched many shop but i coudn't get.
than'ks & waiting

• 2010-03-02 21:38
  • nChe

I am amazed that there have been such bad experiences with this phone. I have had a few that were fixed after scrupulouly following the instruction manual.

The first thing I did was to uninstall the SPB Shell. Its a weak iPhone wannabe and noses in on the efficient workings of the Windows 6.1 OS. Once removed and Quicklink activated and installed the phone works well.

Be very careful of where music, video and photos are stored. Ensure that the camera is correctly setup to save images and video to the SD card. It will drastically slow your phone down if this is not done. Also, once this is corrected, move any multimedia that is stored in the RAM to an SD card.

I will move on to another model in a year or so but I really enjoy this phone right now.

• 2010-01-19 16:16
  • ScUX

I too own the phone. Though I would say that this is a below phone, however it is a good & powerful PDA, a good 3G/HSPDA broadband modem and GPS device. After installling a few freeware applications it also works as a good multimedia device. Also the hardware of the phone (its configuration) is good. There are plans for an Android OS based ROM for this phone. Hopefully that should do some good.

• 2010-01-04 22:05
  • SkER

> In reply to Waqas @ 2009-07-29 20:25 from PB25 - click to readsame thing happend to me the problem was that the ear phone jack connection to the phone mother board was damaged and if the circuit is not closed the phone automatically goes to hands free mode therefore disabling the earpiece

• 2009-12-01 14:15
  • vaNH

> In reply to Hareesh @ 2009-08-01 19:01 from nCbx - click to readyou can use active sync via bluetooth connection to transfer files from you phone to your computer but if your are using windows vista or 7 you should use windows mobile device center

• 2009-12-01 14:12
  • vaNH

> In reply to Waqas @ 2009-07-29 20:25 from PB25 - click to readHave simular problem. sometimes blue tooth to hands free radio works ok other times only way to hear people is to pick up the phone and use it normally. but radio shows that a call is being made.
Only way to get it to work 100% ok is to manualy disconnect bluetooth and reconnect several times(and test each time)till it works ok.

• 2009-09-26 16:30
  • mpKF

I like this mobile, but the only problem it is not supporting ARABIC languge ... can any one help on this?

• 2009-08-10 13:43
  • Nyjx

I Just purchased an X900 sries Glofiish Handset.

ut now i am facing a proble in transfering my datas like documents and images to my laptop using Bluetooth. I can send files from lap top to the handset via bluetooth but not viceversa.

Please give me any suitable advice so as how to transfer the files.

• 2009-08-01 19:01
  • nCbx

Hi all,
I have X900 , I am facing a problem . Can somebdy kindly guide me

The phone receiver is not working at all , when i connect handsfree or turn on speaker then i can listen the voice from caller / callee but once i try to listen through phone receiver there is no sound at all
tnx

• 2009-07-29 20:25
  • PB25
Total of 44 user reviews and opinions for Eten glofiish X900.