Fujitsu Siemens T830 - user opinions and reviews

7.3

i don´t like this phone

• 2009-03-17 17:09
  • mtYR

I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Pocket Loox T830. The problem is that my screen has few Scratches. Where & How much will it cost me to replace to screen? thanks.

• 2009-03-04 09:47
  • N9q{

> In reply to jabulani happy ngcob @ 2008-08-27 15:17 from Nxsf - click to readhi jabulani, u r not da only 1 with da pocket loox, I've had it for 2 years now, i can help u, pls call me on 0762058584

• 2008-11-13 13:09
  • N7$x

HELLO!!! I have the phone from about 3 months ago and about 2 days ago it's software fall down from no reason... I don't now how tu reinstal the software and the windows mobile vs.5 because I don't have the original cd. What can I do???

• 2008-11-04 16:56
  • xnmH

Im using this unit over a year i will never replace it ,this unit is one of the finist units i ever had ,thanks fujitsu-siemens for our wonderfull product.

• 2008-10-30 09:27
  • SgAE
  • jabulani happy ngcob
  • Rating0

hi i bought this device about at 9 moths, well setted.
can any one help me about setting for internet.
my contacts. 0768205406
emails: ngxongo.ss@vodamail.co.za
please!!
the rest is working fine
i only one in my region using this computer fone.

• 2008-08-27 15:17
  • Nxsf

i purchased this mobile some months bach but all of a sudden the whole of the menu got hidden and i cant access the menus anymore. what if wrong?

• 2008-08-09 14:39
  • fuLU

Im using this phone for 4 months now. few weeks ago wanted to use my hends free bluetooth device and I noticed that cannot talk over 1m distance. very poor bluetooth link. regards

• 2008-08-05 09:56
  • SYHr

impressive device. downloaded starcaddy and using for distance in golf. and gps nav works wonderful using live search map.

• 2008-02-29 11:04
  • jxGe

I purachased this item in November this year. It IS bulky, but a competetent machine. However The point about technical back-up is very valid; I have an ongoing problem with linking GPS software with the machine; Fujitsu Helpdesk seem uninterested and unable to help.

• 2007-12-24 11:22
  • S9aU

I've been using this device for 6 months now, before there were not so many devices that have GPS, WLAN, 3G, pocket office, touchscreen, camera and mp3 player. It cost me about a lil over $500 including shipping which is pretty expensive if you might think but considering all the things that I can do with it, its worth it. Yeah its big, but its tough and it fits my hand that i dont have trouble gripping it while texting. Its well made, the screen is flush so it is protected by the casing unlike many other PDAs that are delicate as if they're gonna break as you grip it. I have used IPAQ b4 and its no match to T830 for performance and durabilty.

• 2007-10-24 15:37
  • k1JD

Lots of excellent features in a single device - GPS has come in very handy. Keyboard is a plus, and very usable. Battery life about a day with BT always on. Wifi works very well. Have used it with GPS for googlemaps and the like apps. Have not used video phone feature. Big, but robust.
Only drawback is 240*240 screen, but more and more apps (such as tom tom 6) support this format, so..
All in all, I am happy with it.

• 2007-10-10 02:37
  • nwH3

This device is one of the complex instruments I had ever met. Ok, the screen is slow but nobody talks about useful keyboard. Ok it is bulky but you have GPS in hand. With UMTS, WLAN, bluetooth you have a very small notebook in your hands. With 416 Mhz processor you have enough speed in terms of performance. There is not so many PPCs that handle all of these specs in one device. Only new i-mate ultimate series can compete for sure.

• 2007-08-22 22:28
  • piji
  • theodoros konstantin
  • Rating0

I can not believe i was tricked into buying this phone. it does not even have infrared or edge technology. The 3G is extremely slow (HTC 3600 and Nokia N80, my previous phones were much better). The screen is too small and that annoying black border (which my previous phones don't have) is making me mad. Next time i buy a new phone i will check with GSM Arena to make a better buy.

• 2007-06-08 12:30
  • St{5

My below statement may not be liked by some people, but it is based on facts as a user for few days, while I am an old PPC user since 7 years (QTEK1010 when first luanched).

Despite its breathtaking look and design, I call this devide the April Foal Device since its first launch was on April. Being an old user of PPC, I was not happy of its small screen that wont allow many appliactions to work properly as designed, and becuase of its lack of technical support and ROM update from manufacturer. Also, becuase of its bulky size and heavey wieght.

• 2007-05-19 13:14
  • Saxx

This is the most amazing piece of kit I've ever lay my hands on. It's worth every penny. Probably no other device manages to pack so much useful features in one device: 3G mobile telephony, powerful PDA, GPS. Very good at multitasking. My only complaint is the fact that the screen has a 2mm unused black border all around. However, ALL devices with square screen I've seen so far have this nuisance (e.g. Palm Treo 750, HP iPaq 6915 & 6515) so it's not just this device, which means there must be a purpose for it. But I don't mind that at all. Great device in every aspect. Also, less chunky than the picture would lead you to believe

• 2007-05-06 12:23
  • p7JU
Total of 36 user reviews and opinions for Fujitsu Siemens T830.