Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston - user opinions and reviews

Gigabyte

7.5
7.7
7.5

i have the address mac from wifi

• 2014-05-27 19:47
  • NtK9

> In reply to jelenko @ 2012-10-27 21:33 from 3nwE - click to readYes, please broke the phone, this will solve all your problems.

• 2013-04-07 19:17
  • S35r

The best phone for youngsters evah! Has a trackball in it. If u go to ask software update in the phone u will get 2.1 android version. Awesome!

• 2012-11-18 16:31
  • X}tM

myself ajay from INDIA i have purchased this handset made in china Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston (purtgal origin) mistakenly its software was crashed by me. now i am in BIG trouble i have not found its sofTware anywhere in INDIA...moreover its customer care detail is not present in google.so if u can help me will highly appreciated. you can mail me ajay.destination@gmail.com

• 2012-11-17 19:23
  • U{ma

i have G1305, and i can't install any app.. it says that my phone is not supported. what should i do? any advice?

• 2012-10-27 21:33
  • 3nwE

This phone has many clones, u can go to http://boston-mania.blogspot.com there are many custom ROMs. I'm using CyanogenMod 7 eav7.2, been using the clone of this phone for 2 years

• 2012-10-25 04:07
  • PRWT

> In reply to Nando @ 2011-10-19 00:23 from nwb{ - click to readsamsung ch@t on

• 2012-09-30 10:10
  • U@aT

How can I update g1305 from 2.1 to 2.3 android ?

where do i get this software?

many thanks

• 2012-05-26 21:57
  • JDiV

I need help, I have a Optimus boston with android 2.1 and I wonna now if is possible have with android 2.2 ?!?!?!?! ps: the phone are AWESOME!

• 2012-05-13 21:05
  • mn0E

Yes it has Capacitive touchscreen because on android 2.1 multitouch is allowed.!

• 2012-04-18 21:29
  • mEAe

how to install apps in memory card

• 2012-04-11 03:37
  • KIdS

> In reply to Bebe @ 2012-02-01 11:04 from mEA2 - click to readwhat update to 2.3.7
where did you found it?

• 2012-04-10 16:44
  • 0Uat

It has a resistive touchscreen not capacitive!

• 2012-04-09 06:29
  • 0Cb2
  • F

Hi. I´m looking for a new screen with front glass to my mobile fone. It is Gigabyte Gsmart G1305. Please write to ma e-mail address:

martin.ivanov@centrum.sk

• 2012-02-08 19:48
  • J56h

Hello!
I am typing this review using my Boston unlocked from Orange and 2.3.7 Gingerbread installed.
Everything so far is OK

• 2012-02-01 11:04
  • mEA2

Just in Time: Your cleary working for vodafone or TMN for posting that, if not or if you had a Boston maybe you were unlucky with your phone (that could with any equipment of any brand). To conclude, Optimus isn't the worst operator (they have the best plans, best mobile internet and a great variety of equipments) indeed they are the younger ones but growing fast. They are gaingning on TMN (if not already past) and it's a matter of time (few yars) for they to equal or gain vodafone, at least in Portugal.

Regard to Boston, I have mine, and don't have problems...even work with some aplications that in other well known brand products (more expensive) doesn't work. Yes the camera could be better, but are you kidding me??? With that price you can't find the perfect phone...sorry.

So Orange Boston is pretty damm good ;)

• 2011-11-14 12:32
  • n$0U

> In reply to Just in Time @ 2011-10-16 23:26 from HBbn - click to readpara os portugueses..
I have this phone and works just fine.. I unlocked it and I'm using android 2.1 with no problems.. going to try and find 2.3 for it

• 2011-10-29 17:39
  • m}9e

Great value price/specs!
Works fine... now my Boston have android 2.3.7, very fast!

• 2011-10-19 00:23
  • nwb{
  • F

I don't recomend persons to buy this phone.Principaly if you are in Portugal because that is an exclusive from the worst portuguese operator that device have a lot of problems,principaly in processor,don't record video with sound with a clean audibility,the quality of the camera is very low,that don't support Versions 2.1 and superior,if you try to upgrade that device you receive a message that is incompatible.

• 2011-10-16 23:26
  • HBbn
Total of 140 user reviews and opinions for Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston.