1. Have facilities that the manufacturer boasts that it has : DualSIm, Android 2.x, Wi-Fi, 3G ... And all are functional.
2. In conversation sounds clean and beautiful.
3. Looks good on the Wi-Fi network without disconect, or other bad things.
1. Slow, slow ... since the boot (over 1 minute to "desktop").
2. Flash for pictures it`s a joke ... The pictures it`s not bad if you not would not see something like a fog when it triggers "flash". After all it's just a LED lights and stays lit when he belive it`s needed, not realy flashing. (I had no claim to it).
3. Filming would be good for some still-life, if revive and move through the frame at 15-20 frames per second even, the movie will be "framimg".
4. Play video files unless they are not have some high ratio for compression,otherwise you will be hear sound but then images will be delayed and jerky.
HD? No way.:))
5. Output of application must be made honestly, step by step, pressing the "red" while running something leads to blocks in 2 or 3 of 10 cases (
black screen) required reboot or wait for a minute and good to come to their senses.
6. Curiously, four quick buttons on the display are not lit at all. Is it made to be used only on the light? How do you "back"
or "home" in the dark? This I have seen phones like "replica" made you wonder what ships and ocean ... Gigabyte to have changed
based on high? : D
7. 528MHz processor not help at all, not far from the 460MHz that are equipped "replica" noname phones.
8. Find GPS satellites very difficult.
9. No sensitivity setting for display only the brightness.
10. G-sensor reacts increasingly slower as it heats up during use phone, heating hardly not being justified by the "speed" of his 528 MHz processor
. (very hot on the back, after 15-20 min of using)
Conclusion: After two days of use, disappointed overall discrepancies between what the manufacturer promised in terms of performance and
what came out, I returned without any wrench and ordered a Samsung I9001 which I hope does not disappoint me.
If this is a normal function of the device it`s not good for Gigabyte, they have much to work to become competitive in this segment.
About Battery I can not say, time is too small to give a verdict (only two days).
Overall pretty neat. The two sims work well. The phone does have FM radio - thank goodness!
The battery is somewhat short-lived - not ideal.
The proprietary microUSB connector is unforgivable! Using an ordinary usb cable with a microUSB adapter does not work! Why would any product designer do an unethical thing like that???
After a couple of weeks from my first comment, my phone starts to shut down by itself. Again, my phone is 1 month 3weeks old. I'll have it checked within the week and post another comment.
Please does anyone knows where I can buy this phone online? I've been searching for a site that sells but to no avail!!
I've had this phone for a month now and so far, everything's good. It's not as fragile as it looks, and other than the speakers, battery and some game lags, this phone is A-okay. It is after all a phone that stands up to its purpose. Although there are some gaming issues, it doesn't heavily affect the phone's overall performance. I don't mind the speaker issue since I don't use the speakers at all (I know it'll drain the battery more), and the battery issue is bearable as well. If a long trip's planned, you may switch it to airplane mode when not in use. Apps such as JuiceDefender (which I use) is quite effective as well. Bottom line, battery management is dependent on the user. I hope this helps.
pocholo, 29 Jul 2011Is there an app i can use to sync my outlook email here?you can export your contact to Gmail then import frmm gmail to android it works with me easly
pocholo, 29 Jul 2011Is there an app i can use to sync my outlook email here?what would u like to sync? Is it mails, contacts or calender?
I'm a bit dissapointed with this phone. Some major downsides are:
* Battery Life (on a busy day 3 recharges)
* Bluetooth connection is really bad. When using in a carkit the other party cannot hear what i'm saying.
* Dust gathering behind the glas. After only a week of usage the dust gathering is noticeable.
How do you disable 1 of the simcards? I cannot find this option in the menus. Anyone?
G1310 OWNERS, pls i need a favor. what are the dimensions and weight of this mobile box?? the overall dimensions and gross weight...... i am going to import it, so shipping companies requesting these info, dimensions and gross weight pleeessseee...... thanks in advance..
harley, 23 Jul 2011Does anyone know wher I can buy this in the Bulgaria? Thanks.in Bulgaria.... http://www.vali.bg/.... have a good luck
jagmeet s mahal, 22 Jul 2011useless 3g phone without secondary cameraDoes anyone know wher I can buy this in the Bulgaria? Thanks.
jagmeet s mahal, 22 Jul 2011useless 3g phone without secondary cameraJagmeet, pls why do u call it useless? Kindly explain your experiences with using the phone. Thanks a million.