Gigabyte GSmart i120 - user opinions and reviews

Gigabyte

7.6
7.9
7.6

i hope someone could send me this nice phone...my dream phone hehe.... - pinay gurl

• 2007-03-23 12:52
  • PVhq

Interesting why they don't add the t600 specs and pics, here in gsmarena(and not only on this site).. Maybe cause it's better in multimedia tha any other PDA.. Almost all of the new phones, showed in Barcelona has been added, but the t600 not.. Interesting.. Also just mantioned everywhere..!!

• 2007-03-03 16:12
  • nuCM

this phone has been released in malaysia for the price of RM2.2k, very affordable for most ppl here

• 2007-02-15 18:27
  • TS}e

Just to let you know guys. I am a musician and the polyphony means how many instruments it can handle simultaneously. The songs I make for the radio stations are not more than 32 polyphony!!!! There is no need for more!!!!!!!!!!! It is just a stupid marketing thing. Please tell everybody who doesn't know this!!!! Using more polyphony will end up with a chaos.

• 2007-02-14 15:32
  • iAkD

this phone is too good, i wish you start marketing it in Uganda, we shall be gratefull

• 2007-02-11 16:11
  • mttn

Did any one buy this phone yet? If answer is "yes" then can you please write some reviews about perfomance, design and featuers? Thanks

• 2007-01-26 20:04
  • myrH

look smart mobile.mostlikely will be my favorite phone in 2007.Last year I published A previous model at my site.(www.bestphone.co.nr).The desing of this phone is very classical and selective.
Expecting Gigabyte`s penetration to Turkish Market (more than 50 million people using mobile here)If comes,I WILL BUY...

• 2007-01-11 00:08
  • nphs

I love your concept. Please start marketing in Nigeria. we are tired of Nokia and SE.
This is the best phone ever.

• 2007-01-09 14:55
  • m{n9

Selling in Moscow for 800$(20990 Roubles).

• 2006-12-22 13:44
  • n4nt

the best phone,definitely..i will buy it for christmas

• 2006-12-21 15:26
  • PEAr

every thing is there - But honey where is the GPS SirfStar III.

• 2006-12-14 03:28
  • Sd0s

Well, Gigabyte you have already sold one mobile... its really ture if u bring this mobile to pakistan market it will rock.. even if the price is little high, as i`m thinking to replace my imate jasjar with this model....

10/10 to gigabyte

• 2006-12-12 13:21
  • Rxf2

doest it work in Germany for the TV Tunner app?

• 2006-12-08 08:16
  • UDQx

yyy dont thes people promte there phones r thay siseeee gal this is da boom plz gsm areana plz tell thes people to promote there brand i will indeed like gsm if it will n plz asia pakistan first

• 2006-12-07 12:51
  • PSdF

I think gigabyte should promote in cambodia cos mobile phone is very popular now . G

• 2006-12-02 08:12
  • m25S

Can somebody tell me the difference between G smart 120, G smart 128 and G smarti? I mean the features. To me there is no difference between them.

• 2006-11-30 21:38
  • n4nt

A Serious advise to GIGABITE
you should start markiting in INDIA
if you promote yor products nicely here, you will get turn-over more then you get from whole world
just grab a star celeb and hit the TV adds
if you are already in india then you need to change your markiting stratagy very badly

seriouly,
yuo are different from others
NOW JUST PROVE IT TO THE WORLD

• 2006-11-28 15:45
  • PWYw

i ave dis phone and im tellin u it is de best phone in de whole world. its like an advanced pc and de internet is exteamly fast wid msn messenger and yahoo messenger!!! its de best music phone and de best buisness phone!!! de only thing bout it is its camera which is not 2 bad. and de phone features r de best as well as de battery which is very long lastin!!! it is de best phone in my skl and im de only 1 who has it. im tellin u buy t and u will luv it!!!

• 2006-11-27 20:26
  • n{0x

192 polyphony!!! Well.. I was wondering when they would pass 72. But I do remember my uncle's phone in korea being 2 hundred something.

• 2006-11-26 19:25
  • ntFK

I am by now

• 2006-11-26 14:49
  • p2Fq
Total of 221 user reviews and opinions for Gigabyte GSmart i120.