Gigabyte GSmart t600 - user opinions and reviews

Gigabyte

7.5
7.8
7.2

when this mobile. get me?

• 2013-02-13 21:06
  • vwes

where can I find a LCD for my GSMart t600 phones

• 2012-09-10 14:52
  • 95w}

nice one ;)

• 2011-03-16 17:16
  • 3%c4

> In reply to sekile @ 2009-03-13 19:37 from prkj - click to readPlease how did you install it. i tried but i could't finish it. pls help me. thanks

• 2011-03-11 20:52
  • fs5a

I solve the problem, i upgrade it to 6.1 and now works great

• 2011-01-14 01:33
  • p414

I have problem with my t600. I charge full my battery and i can watch TV , make calls and everything with no problem, but when battery reach 50 percent phone start to shut down by it self in the middle of talking or watching tv. Can somebody help

• 2011-01-10 22:02
  • p41k

i used this phone quite while a go, there no issue with this phone, for that price its really worth it , i mean it

• 2011-01-06 14:01
  • 9Jx1

> In reply to Ian @ 2010-09-10 00:09 from m5Ub - click to readIan, can you please suggest me the seller you used?

• 2010-11-28 09:31
  • 0Zsk

Here is something VERY interesting regarding the White screen issue.
I have had this "fault" with my T600 from new and read about software updates sorting it, but have chosen not to attempt updating software, up to now.
However, i damaged the digitiser, and ordered a new LCD and Digitiser from a Chinese seller on Ebay.
It arrived within 6 days, took 1/2 hour to fit and best of all, THE WHITE SCREEN ISSUE IS NOW CURED!!!.
Nice one.

Ian

• 2010-09-10 00:09
  • m5Ub

the worst battery life phone. lesss than a day. i have it and is a mess. i give you 50 gbp with free shipping to cyprus and i want the black color

• 2010-01-12 09:06
  • Sa%D

got the T600 a couple of days ago, amazing phone. vga resolution on a 2.6 inch dispaly is fantastic. the TV is great, watched chel play liv the other day. picture quality was great. wifi works like a charm. diff ways of txt input available, all of them are very fast.

still gettin used to rest of the features.

only downside i see is 64mb ram which is jus barely sufficient. and the battery life aint the best either, practically charge it everyday.

• 2009-04-16 11:32
  • n1Ad

Hi ,I am new with t600. I have phone with Italian official 6.0 rom. I upgrade it to GSmart-t600-I-v3.50-MyBestPDA rom because i need to change to English language. Now I don't have any tv applications or anything for tv. I also install t600-orig-SD-driver but nothing. Please help. I just need this phone on English with tv, nothing more... Thanks

• 2009-03-13 19:37
  • prkj

Hi Friends

As I am planning to purchase a buisness phone please help me

Ashok

• 2009-03-10 11:21
  • t5}@

Hallo friends,

I have a t600 here in Switzerland and I need the GSmart DAB player, We have many DAB radios to listen... Anybody here can help me and upload it?
Thanks! Marco

• 2009-02-25 19:57
  • iJFi

this gigabyte g-smart t600, have configuration n all network?

• 2008-08-05 21:16
  • wYEL

Thats initially what i was saying to the person earlier..Reception at terminal 5 maybe strong but where i am in uk we struggle as yet to get reception with a new rooftop aerial etc so down in the street their would be no chance of getting a picture on g600..i was one who bought the lobster 700tv and when it worked it was ok but continually updating licence and getting reception was maddening to say the least..

One good thing to say to that person earlier and its in his favour is if dvb-t works in good reception and by 2012 the freeview reception is brilliant in 98% of country the uk will not have to build a seperate dvb-h system,,but,,the freeview is directional so you would have to point your mobile at the transmitter and also at street level i cannot see it working altho i would still not rule it out..

With xperia the only tele is via 3g and thats dodgy to say the least..I am definatly for mobile tv 100% and always have been so roll on 2012 for our olympics in london..When and if tv comes fully to the mobile will we see whats happening at moment with lots cut out due to copyrights etc,,,who knows but tv on the xperia would look good with that diplay but by 2012 we do not know what handsets will be out???????

• 2008-07-31 19:18
  • nGxM

there's no official English rom, but there're already unoffial WM6.1 roms available: http://mybestpda.com/board/vie...hp?f=30&t=33

• 2008-07-31 11:11
  • n{1x

> In reply to brynn @ 2008-06-09 20:13 from nGxR - click to readstill no sign of it in uk

• 2008-07-17 13:37
  • nGi@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-06-17 22:19 from 0RqC - click to readSo have I but it depends what version

• 2008-06-22 03:03
  • n$gt
Total of 54 user reviews and opinions for Gigabyte GSmart t600.