Gionee Elife S5.5 - user opinions and reviews

Gionee

7.6
7.3
7.3

Its a good phone . But after using some minutes its heat like a iron machine . otherwise impressive handset.

• 2015-03-27 11:11
  • KAe9

The phone is sleek and pretty impressive. I have no issues on lag or any problems other than messaging notification errors. Will keep you posted on this one.

• 2015-03-26 14:05
  • 7XbX

its such a nice phone....

• 2015-03-26 11:32
  • PA$V

> In reply to manivish @ 2015-03-22 08:30 from Hs8N - click to readit doesn't work hoho im going crazy

• 2015-03-22 13:23
  • UD}b

> In reply to Apurva1 @ 2015-03-18 08:33 from u7J2 - click to readHey buddy. I was also having the same problem regarding my message notification but now it's over. I would like to guide u for this thing. Just go to ur messages, click on settings then disable all pop uo notifications. Then open ur inbox. Del all ur messages. After deleting ur messages, click on the left cornered key(i.e. the key with three lines) then click on import messages, and import them to ur phone memory, then again click on that key with three lines, now click on the export option and then move it back to ur phone storage. Now read them and u'll be able to sort out ur problem for message notification.

• 2015-03-22 08:30
  • Hs8N

• 2015-03-22 08:26
  • Hs8N

> In reply to Shankar @ 2014-11-20 10:26 from vI9p - click to readShankar please specify the content of legal notice .....i am facing the same issue

• 2015-03-20 17:52
  • vGYS

gg phone... must buy!!!!!

• 2015-03-19 09:57
  • UNK@

Same problem. Unread message notification shown but message not appearing

• 2015-03-18 08:33
  • u7J2

The is really awesome and my most favourite part is d high picture quality. But I wished ur had a space for memory slot or double sim option just like oda brand of gionee. but apart from, Guess D's font is d best android ton in market right now.

• 2015-03-18 01:41
  • fuNc

I own this phone. This specification are awsum, bt has biggest problem of over heating and tat too nr ears which is the worst thing.

• 2015-03-17 07:04
  • u7Ex

Hi,
I own this device, although mine's called Allview X2 Soul, and I got to tell you I'm loving it! First of all, it's one of the most exclusive looking phones on the market. It has the WOW! factor. Even friends with Note 4 and iPhone 6 admire my phone. It might not be in the same league, but still...
Cannot say much about it. I miss nothing that much more expensive phones have in addition compared to my phone. It's totally worth the money! My biggest concern about this phone is the OS (4.4.2) personalized by Allview which has some minor bugs, but nothing serious.
Overall it's a good phone that worth buying!

• 2015-03-15 23:47
  • 0UgB

Hi I am getting error like network anamoly when I try to update my phone. Is there any fix for that?? Also, when is the lollipop release date for gionee s5.5

• 2015-03-15 21:22
  • Khu$

Love the camera quality.

• 2015-03-15 18:01
  • U@H{

does it really work n worth of the price we pay??can it be a regularly usable phone??

• 2015-03-14 04:34
  • ij7}

I love this phone can I buy or not...plz tell me .plz plz...plz......s5.1 or s5.5 which is good.....

• 2015-03-13 19:01
  • tUpg

Sir my lock button isn't working and i amfacing much problems bcoz of this .. Do u have any other to turn onthe power or to take screenshots... Plz help me out

• 2015-03-12 07:02
  • rKvY
  • strangecam@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

i am in need of a gionee phone with double sim, minimum 16 mega pixel camera, screen size 5

• 2015-03-09 14:21
  • ftI9

this phone will work very very smoothly at the max till 6months and then later on it will start showing its true colours like- the camera does not,the application of camera suddenly disappears ,the phone switches on and off 10 times in a day, the display goes blank suddenly or acts like a cable tv channel went off!

• 2015-03-08 06:16
  • tA{p

> In reply to abhi @ 2015-02-17 20:42 from 2Z1y - click to readFor Touchscreen Problem, go to the service center and have it's touchscreen replaced. Also asked if your cellphone is still under warranty.

• 2015-03-07 09:31
  • uSUx
Total of 1035 user reviews and opinions for Gionee Elife S5.5.