Gionee Elife S5.5 - user opinions and reviews

19%

7.6
7.3
7.3

> In reply to sharanu @ 2014-12-27 09:20 from U{2I - click to readCheck your phone settings. nothing wrong.

• 2014-12-28 11:09
  • fpEc

My s5.5 all of a sudden not working it keeps restarting and with small buzz it restarts again can anyone help
I still have warranty but i out of my country
How can i resolve the issue as i have lots of important data and pictures i can not loose them please someone help me retrive these data and pictures
Thanks
P

• 2014-12-27 20:54
  • t7X0

in romania this phone is callen allview x2 soul

• 2014-12-27 16:50
  • nDCk

my new phone(elife 5.5s) automaticaly star switch off and switch on so what to do

• 2014-12-27 09:20
  • U{2I

> In reply to Shyam Shinde @ 2014-11-27 14:14 from PNLI - click to readHey go into settings- accessibility option and disable magnify gesture.

• 2014-12-27 05:37
  • Xu1G

I am using elife S5.5 it' very fun

• 2014-12-25 11:08
  • rANy

> In reply to mubeen14 @ 2014-12-14 10:47 from puiB - click to readMubeen, just install "google now launcher" and after that when u click on launcher icon select "always" when asked. And for ur phone update their is "system update" icon in ur phone chech their for new version.

• 2014-12-23 10:30
  • KAsL

> In reply to priyanka @ 2014-12-13 07:12 from KA9g - click to readits normal with such a hardware wich used by . some of thing not compatible so its heating .even nexus 4 r same problems ...uninstall higher graphics games .just halp u .

• 2014-12-21 19:32
  • t}mi

> In reply to priyanka @ 2014-12-13 07:12 from KA9g - click to readdear priyanka when phone freez just click vol + and power button together then it will reboot your problem solve

• 2014-12-21 17:43
  • X0GR

> In reply to mubeen14 @ 2014-12-14 10:47 from puiB - click to readIt's good I have being using it for 4 months now done my upgrade to kitkat and I feel good it reduces the hitting of back panel and the battery is OK too

• 2014-12-19 10:19
  • ftKc

> In reply to Saravanan @ 2014-12-10 14:11 from 98fp - click to readHi , I am using Gionee elife S5.5 since about six months , All well till date , Few questions : Kitkat upgrade - How is this possible on the phone any one please explain, Second question - How do I put wigets on the phone , Tried all but no success .Thanks

• 2014-12-14 10:47
  • puiB

i have gionee elife s5.5 handset my mobile is hanging till the morning and its touch is not working even i am enable to switch off my handset what should i do in that situation. please suggest me some solution regarding this problem.

• 2014-12-13 07:12
  • KA9g

I have baught this elife 5.5 smart phone since last 7 month .my problem is that there are no any option for 3g service .it's battery backup is not well.

• 2014-12-13 06:59
  • HktF

> In reply to Rosey @ 2014-12-10 22:51 from vTQR - click to readI am pretty sure..you'll trow it in no time...as a last resort give JetAudio app a try and box with the EQ a bit

• 2014-12-12 21:51
  • uwF%

> In reply to Saravanan @ 2014-12-10 14:11 from 98fp - click to readAudio is really fantastic? you gotta be kidding dude...call quality is fine....but music quality is aweful..the signal is underpowered..if you plug into its 3.5 mm port directly ..u wont be suprised...however if you stream music over good stereo bluetooth headsets like sony mw600 , sony sb50 and bluedio i4 with sony mh700 ear plugs the audio quality is awesome...cuz these babies add extra audio amplification reduce impedence and improve sensitivity

• 2014-12-12 21:33
  • uwF%

> In reply to Velan @ 2014-11-22 15:45 from vGVF - click to readThank you. I also have the same problem with unread messages. After downloading backup and restore and history cleaner and followed your instructions, I was able to retrieve the unread messages.

Cool.

• 2014-12-11 09:05
  • UD{P

I've been using this phone for three months. I was impressed by it's awesomenss. But now I understand awesomeness is nothing if it does not work well. Well, let me tell you what problems I face: 1. Battery drains so quickly. I've to charge 2 times a day. 2. It takes a lot of time to charge it fully. 2 hours+. 3. When I play videos for some minutes or use internet or play games it starts to heat even in this winter season. 4. Came of this phone is bad. It's a despair for me. 5. Gps does not work all tym. 6. Using internet via wifi it takes only 2 hours from full battery to empty. Sometimes I feel like I should throw this phone. Last year I threw an i pod shuffle 2 gb for its worst sound quality. I had been using sony walkman before that. walkman has a great sound quality.

• 2014-12-10 22:51
  • vTQR

in this phone is there any heating problem after playing game or any type issue? please guy tell me bcoz iwant buy this phone

• 2014-12-10 16:24
  • vbKt

> In reply to gaurav @ 2014-11-29 10:34 from rASn - click to readHi Dude,

Make Quick power setting, it will help to increase battery life. Octa core processor will consume more battery for processing that quad. So pls dont compare this with qaud core mobiles. So it is adviseable to buy this phone.

• 2014-12-10 14:17
  • 98fp

Hi folks,

I bought this mobile few month before. It is simply awesome. Extraordinary display.Audio is really fantastic. Heating problem is there but that happens when we use more number of apps. Other than that battery drain problem. If u did quick power settings battery performance get enhanced.

I have upgaraded to Kitkat. Is there any possiblities for lollipop? Whether we can get notification or not?

I luv my mob very much........

• 2014-12-10 14:11
  • 98fp
Total of 930 user reviews and opinions for Gionee Elife S5.5.