how is the performance of this phone playing casual games like surf way suffers?
Anonymous, 08 May 2016Now I understand clearly...the phone can't download from playstore, thought I was the only one... moreIt can download from playstore and any store . That is what I use to download all my apps. I have no complain about this phone, it is just perfect and it has remote control also. Just amazing
I bought this phone around Diwali 2015.
1. Battery Life is excellent. For Travellers, it is excellent phone.
2. When not in use, You can just control net use through system manager by selecting which apps to use net.
3. Through this method one can save battery as well as data usage and also heating problem also gets resolve up to a certain extent.
4. Camera is good.
5. Display is excellent.
6. Worth to 18000 rs.
7. you can freeze any apps which are not in use.
8. I am satisfied with this phone. and I am now hearing that it is out of stock.
9. For gamers it is of not much use as it gets heated very fast.
10. Good for those persons who use the phone in limited way like applications, phone calls, photos, videos.
Ray-fortune, 18 May 2016I was told that the phone has 3GB and 32GB Ram and Rom respectively. But I came to discover ... moreYou have purchased imported phone from other country, as in India it has 2+32 while internationally it was launched with 2+16 GB version.
Mims, 22 May 2016Pls am experiencing same issue now. And I have gone to settings and d vibration Is turned on. ... moreI have faced same problem, vibrator motor was not working, got that replaced from service centre.
DJ, 18 Dec 2015Go to settings> Sound & Vibration and check the vibrator is turned OFF . Slide right to... morePls am experiencing same issue now. And I have gone to settings and d vibration Is turned on. Still my fone doesn't vibrate. Please any other solution. Thank you!
Biswas, 17 May 2016I bought 1 in Nigeria and it's 2 GB ram and 16 gm storage .How is that possible.most of the specs you read online, cant be used to anything :/ bc your country decides which phone you get, with the same name tho. so be sure to check the specs of the phone you are dreaming about, when it comes to your country, so you are sure to get the real phone and not the expensive "copy".
I was told that the phone has 3GB and 32GB Ram and Rom respectively.
But I came to discover after buying it that it's 2 and 16GB Ram and Rom respectively.
213g weight but I was told it's 211g.
does it mean GSMarena.com is not honest or what?
I bought 1 in Nigeria and it's 2 GB ram and 16 gm storage .How is that possible.
Ramana 9010101881, 11 May 2016Hello there , can u explain me more on that "contacts loading"!!I guess that happens when double vcf.are kept in the phone's memory.
U can simply go to file manager_scroll sown till u see the how many vcf fikes are there..just delet the oldest and keepnthe latest one.
Stanley , 11 May 2016hw can I buy the phone In the gobol application