HP iPAQ 610c - user opinions and reviews

HP

install bbm

• 2014-12-26 18:43
  • PA7K

I want to know hpipac614c business navigator mobile handset price in Bangladesh . please reply me.....

• 2014-08-08 14:02
  • K6m7

I used several Ipaqs, they were useful, but always complicated to use, I knew a lot of tricks, but it never worked smoothly. The last one was an Ipaq 610C, it was very expensive and very disappointing, this was my last Ipaq I ever used.

• 2013-12-23 08:59
  • PqSa

Eeeesh!!! It is called a pocket PC but to me it was like a pocket stiller cuz I almost spent more money it of buying Batteries, Programs, Software's e.t.c than the money I bought it. I bought 5 batteries on it but it coudnt change the situation, Installing programs was also hell. Sometimes if I try open some files wen the battery is at 50% it cud shutdown without a warning the problem also wll be on Restarting it, it could be a process and sometimes it could take 1hour Loading
Eesh!!please try to improve this Phone cuz u will lose many customers
I will never buy it.....

• 2013-12-21 17:31
  • 3sEv

Problem solved,everything was turned down.(stupied)

• 2013-02-28 08:45
  • g5Y4

I have one really new...Simple question...If somebody knows,why my wmp doesn't play music?Not on the earphone,not on the speaker?I expect small help.All songs had been tryed in mp3,hadn't worked,than I converted them all in wma with the sam resoult.

• 2013-02-27 15:00
  • g5Y4

is it posible to buy from zambia, if so , how how much?

• 2013-01-24 08:25
  • N9@1

> In reply to ONLYNIRO @ 2012-04-11 15:01 from F}u0 - click to readNot sure if you are in the UK or not but this lot are excellent; I have used them to replace a screen and they are quick and efficient.

You can also but the spares if you fancy doing it yourself.

• 2012-06-19 17:24
  • MBiM

HP iPAQ 610c is locked and can not unlock it, how to solve

• 2012-06-05 09:54
  • sr$C

HP iPAQ 610c is locked and can not unlock it, how to solve

• 2012-06-05 09:45
  • sr$C

my hp ipaq 610c screen got broken and would like to know how i can get a replacement

• 2012-04-11 15:01
  • F}u0

ihave problem of hanging of hpipaq910

• 2012-03-16 15:29
  • wiUr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-17 14:42 from 0Veq - click to readThank you for your comment. It's relief, I thought the problem was with the phone.

• 2011-11-10 23:23
  • 3IUD

> In reply to mariobl @ 2011-02-13 15:05 from 3iYa - click to readHad problems with the battery after using it for couple of months, that's said. Regarding upgrade, done that as well, still had the same problems.

• 2011-11-10 23:20
  • 3IUD

has nice features but not user friendly at all...

• 2011-09-23 20:55
  • MNT5

I bought the 610c four years ago, was my third Ipaq, it was expensive and very soon was outperformed by other smart phones. Althought it has a lot of facilities it is complicated to use, not friendly at all. Even when I changed the battery it resets by itself very frequentely, this is very annoying. I will not buy any Ipaq anymore, I have been very dissapointed for long time. I am going to discard it very soon.

• 2011-08-05 22:35
  • LuA3

is worst phone I also ever have, beside I pay quite expensive is not practise at all. is difficult to use as a phone and is complicate to use as computer,

• 2011-07-23 19:16
  • uEBv

> In reply to George @ 2011-02-03 00:11 from s3A4 - click to readyou are absolute wrong

• 2011-03-17 14:42
  • 0Veq

> In reply to mariobl @ 2011-02-13 15:05 from 3iYa - click to readabout the battery auto shut off, search on the internet for this file sp38904.exe and download it, then open the program, the files will be installed in your C:\iPAQ directory,read the README instruction.

• 2011-02-28 04:23
  • vaQU

George phone turn off when battery reaches 50% because it's old battery, when battery new and original that problem will not happen. I upgrade my HP 614c on Windows mobile 6.1. upgrade firmware too, and phone works great. I have only one problem with GPRS because he don't turn off automatics when I exit from browser. But phone is great very easy for navigate, smart wheal on manila edition is perfect, and I reccomend for install a few programs that improve a functionality of that phone like is Inesoft Phone EX v5.0 that fix problems of time lag after you answer to phone, and WoW HD that improves sound louds level and qualitly also, and Resco contact manager. I love this phone becaus he have option for touch screen and hardware classic keyboard. Only Motorola Droid pro XT610 have that but that phone is expensive like a two hp 614c. Great phone with a lot of acessories is business navigator, you can repair yourself with manuals on youtube, web and buy almost every part of him.

• 2011-02-13 15:05
  • 3iYa
Total of 586 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ 610c.