HP iPAQ 910c - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.0
6.5
7.1

after having owned two HW6515, this is exactly the phone i want and am still waiting very patiently for. i just wish this would be realesed AND t-mobile will finally roll out 3G here in the US! damn it HP, hurry up and release this damn phone...

• 2008-04-16 03:27
  • Rbqi

the phone is great and the design is awsome

• 2008-04-15 19:54
  • Aerc

I am beginning to think HP is not going to release this phone at all. There is a very similar looking and spec phone from ASUS, if you really wish to get this phone, but don't mind the brand. http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_m530w-2096.php
or try this...
Bottomline, HP screwed up big time on this phone with the release date and all...

• 2008-04-09 15:31
  • MfAF

th aim of having a pda is to replace a laptop 4 short periods of time. BUT with such a small screen its no good replace. such a small creen 4 a pda. viewing a site on this would be like crazy. typing a doc would be suicide and trying to read the small letters will cause you permanent eye damage

• 2008-03-31 12:37
  • MFV8

With 520 MHz speed. 1840 mah battery,with qwerty keys on the body, no sliding, no clasping, for a heavy telephone user like me( I handle 6000 tel numbers)I think hp 910c will be the best in the world of this kind. I m using blacberry, palm windows and symbian,imate, nokia e90,e61i, motorola Q9h, samsung 610, htc touch dual, not a single one is perfect.The specs of 910c looks it will satisfy me. I m waiting for the availibility.Dr. Arif.KSA

• 2008-03-29 13:41
  • mGti

this phone has been promised for too long, i'm beginning to think it doesdn't exist - can anyone tell me if they can get one?

• 2008-03-29 06:28
  • UipP

One thing that gets me glued to this phone is the color.It has got very beautiful specs.

Hope it would be out soon with affordable price

• 2008-02-18 20:05
  • NHYQ

Apart from the screen, the phone seems to have good features. Will HP expedite the process of launching such good products in the market???

• 2008-02-14 16:43
  • PBtU

The advanced PDA as it uses windows OS, which we get addicted vary easily.
The worst hp technology
No question, its a real waist of money. Once you use this hp product, you will never buy any other hp product. Worst in terms of technology, service, and response.

• 2008-02-10 11:04
  • 2SRc

Hmm, very long time til now from the time of announcement ! I'm such a fan of HP ipaq, but HP let their fans waiting so long for this kind of phone ! This fone has a very good and strong specs but wonder why they don't put a better screen resolution to this product ? Pls bring it out to the shelves.....grrrrr

• 2008-01-20 11:18
  • vNji

There need no worries and doubts about this device. It is similar to 610c in all aspects except the keypad and screen. It runs on Windows Mobile 6 or 6.1 with a small screen and querty keyboard. This is just to make a choice for customer between the keyboard layouts.

• 2008-01-09 16:13
  • b%2X

Has anyone here already used this phone? some phones with similar design looked nice at first but came out to be really useless,(not for hp brand as i remember),,but if anybody was satisfied with it let me know plz! -I wanna buy this model as soon as it arrives-

• 2007-12-28 08:47
  • 0V0Y

the only bad thing about this phone is it only has 1 memory card slot, unlike the ipaq 6545.

• 2007-12-24 02:36
  • YbQ7

....Small screen!! How is it small, I've seen Windows mobile on much smaller screens and guess what I was able to browse the web very easily, I for one like this phone, and when it hits the stores will be buying one

• 2007-12-22 11:58
  • 0pXZ

Hp software may provide passage for hackers. See 20th Dec. 07 ZDnet article:"Every HP laptop that ships with HP Software Update, a patch utility, is vulnerable to a zero-day vulnerability that can leave the PC unbootable." Take care!

• 2007-12-21 20:52
  • TIEh

AVOID this phone at all costs. The screen is very small. How am i to browse the internet on this? This phone will make you blind tring to read the small screen. When will hp learn to make a 3.6 inch screen with windows mobile 6 in it?

• 2007-12-16 21:12
  • MFV8

I see that the phone has all the updated features we are looking for except that the screen is a bit small. Wish the screen is abt 3 inches. Other than that, I would folk out all my money for it.

• 2007-12-11 13:59
  • ibXs

I need the info regarding HP ipaq110 and ipaq220.. If some body using it plz pass on to me. The request to wbsite holders to add these phones also

• 2007-11-16 13:48
  • RKXn

for all, price for this model is about 550 EUR.

look here: http://www.pdamax.de/cgi-bin/i...rt_nr=co-061

bye

• 2007-11-14 21:11
  • pV}r

hp has a very great experience when it commes to laptops, hope this phone would live up to the reputation. for me this is a great phone, but like what chix said, if only it had video call & a wider screen. let's hope hp hear out our comments :)

• 2007-11-02 13:30
  • vxnW
Total of 221 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ 910c.