HP iPAQ Data Messenger - user opinions and reviews

HP

• who plays with this
  • Rating0

people the worst ever mistake you ever done is to buy any series of iPAQ..trust me my name says everything what i do everyday and where i work. :P

• 2009-12-20 13:18
  • pRIK

The Ultimate. Next model due soon stay posted.

• 2009-12-09 06:22
  • tAQC

We really would like a WM6.5 rom

• 2009-11-27 09:24
  • MsZJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-11-19 14:56 from 2F7@ - click to readYes, I did own a HP Data Messenger, and sold it away after few days of use. Could not stand all the pains it caused...

If someone thought this phone is the best smartphone, he/she had probably never had a chance to touch any other smartphones!

• 2009-11-26 09:08
  • vNV9

This IPAQ is easily up there with the best on the market. It has every feature covered and with such a stylish design, it certainly puts a few marks ahead of the HTC Diamond (looks good but doen't function in the same league as other IPAQs). If u choose this IPAQ u are a serious tech crunchie. Have fun.

• 2009-11-24 08:41
  • tAQC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-09-17 19:20 from vNys - click to readDUDE!...
do you own one???
you dont have the right to comment on somthing you dont know of.
i own one it the best smart phone i've used in many years.
yes HP has a bad reputation on thier smartphones but this is a huge improvement, you cant just expect all HP's to be the same...
THIS PHONE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-11-19 14:56
  • 2F7@

I'm extremely curious why this phone was released in March 2009 and discontinued by November, same year... I was planning to check it out and maybe get one... but now I'm finding that the only way that will happen, is second hand... not happening.
and why does HP not have PPC or PDA phones with substantial memory (more than 512Mb)?

• 2009-11-14 18:32
  • vaP{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-09-28 16:55 from m}$Y - click to readYou can go to Setting page --> Phone Seting --> Band Control then select the Region (Asia,Euro, American...) then select the Band (UMTS/3G or GSM?EDGE).

• 2009-10-30 06:01
  • ULMq

Hello how can i disable the roaming function.I`m living in Sweden and this phone constantly switch betven gsm and 3g. This drains my battery. I have also the english rom on it.

• 2009-09-28 16:55
  • m}$Y

> In reply to barker @ 2009-09-11 17:09 from UGmh - click to readDude, seriously, do you really own this HP phone? Or you just look at its appearance and read through its specs?

I bet that if you own it for 3 days, you will feel all the pains that causes... and you just do not want to see it any longer

• 2009-09-17 19:20
  • vNys

truly amazing. so far the best smartphones ever launched this year.

• 2009-09-11 17:09
  • UGmh

> In reply to George @ 2009-08-29 08:11 from 38PC - click to readwhere did u find this phone 200e??

• 2009-09-07 14:29
  • m%4m

Ipaq DM's camera flash is RIDICULOUS! You turn the flash on, it keeps illuminating like a torch... until you press the camera button. Ironically, the flash turns off immediately!!! It totally freaks me out! What's the point having such an useless flash?

• 2009-09-06 13:14
  • vNbT

I bought and used this phone for 3 days, and sold it away afterwards. If you are about to buy this phone, then my advice is that you should not be buying it. Google experts' and users' comments, you will see countless comments on its problem. Well, it is goodlooking and seems to be really nice to have one. But my own experience may stop you from wasting your money. QWERTY keyboard of this model is absolutely a joke! The wavy arrangement simply does not work as it should. Believe me, it's the worst QWERTY keyboard I've seen, and it made me miss my old Blackberry 8800 a lot. Its battery dies extremely fast, if you are doing your stuff on this phone (music, web surf or even view sms) it drains off in a couple of hours. The screen is relatively low resolution, and touchscreen is kind of insensitive that makes you have to often tab more than once to get it working. Bottom line, do NOT buy this phone!

• 2009-09-05 22:35
  • vNbT

gsmarena has the price category quite wrong. this phone only costs about 200EUR.

• 2009-08-29 08:11
  • 38PC

its made by HTC... HTC is their contract manufacturer..

• 2009-08-09 19:41
  • 2@SS

> In reply to mynrose @ 2009-07-15 15:59 from uNVA - click to readYes mynrose , The phone is available in Bangladesh... Its FREE.. I just lost my phone in Bangladesh. Search it around the Railway station and if your lucky u would get ur dream phone...

Wish u all the success and all the best!!!

• 2009-08-09 09:17
  • ML$C

Beautiful phone wish HP could donate one to me cause i have just purchased HP ProBook 4710s Notebook PC and that phone would look nice together with my notebook, thanks.

• 2009-08-05 13:45
  • N9ke

Can anyone inform me the phone is available in Bangladesh ? If yes, how many price this device ?

• 2009-07-15 15:59
  • uNVA

> In reply to disserman @ 2009-05-16 12:07 from m2h@ - click to readWhy do u say its a piece of crp?

• 2009-07-06 23:01
  • LXVf
Total of 89 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ Data Messenger.