HP iPAQ h6325 - user opinions and reviews

• tUdx

its abad 4ne

• 2010-11-18 16:40
  • N9PC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-06 21:03 from M@T2 - click to readwhat are you going on about?

• 2010-11-14 13:41
  • 9xNT

noooooooooooooooooooo :d

• 2010-05-22 23:32
  • j019

i havve it...before 1 year ago my uncle buyed this pocket pc for about 420 dollars.Then I traded it for mobile...

• 2009-12-06 11:01
  • 3qFu

its very huge in size i want sell my hp ipaq h6300 if someboby intrest in this jus contact 9677889991name manmadan

• 2009-06-28 14:01
  • vG4j

Hi there, can someone please tell me how much this phone roughly costs in USD? I really wanna buy it. If anyone knows how much it costs in Dubai, please tell me as well. Thanks.

• 2009-06-15 11:35
  • N7C3

I had this phone for a year and found it not to be such a good phone. First the phone is very bulky and that the big black antenna is not doing it any justice. It could have GPS, but you have to buy a SECONDARY device and sometimes it's not accurate. Getting an SMS could be troublesome not to mention the phone is slow. Overall, it's a 'kinda' okay phone for its time. i would give it a 4/10.

• 2009-04-12 15:41
  • PZLH

What is the best midlet manager that i can install on hp ipaq h6325 so that i can run opera mini on it. Please send me a solution to my mail elfabab@yahoo.co.nz

• 2009-04-06 21:03
  • M@T2

This is a good PDA but due to physical size and memory size.. etc... you need to upgrade if youre into portability. the mobile telecom industry boomed into every sort of OS; WinMo, Symbian....the resolutions, the sizes of screens, memory, everything..depending on what youre after...happy to have this one, serve the purpose.

• 2009-03-11 16:05
  • P$W{

hi, i want to buy hp how is it? should i buy???

• 2009-02-25 10:37
  • ji{R

i couldn,t use gprs in my hp if anyone can help me please send me

• 2009-02-25 10:28
  • ji{R

I have problems with my hp h6340 , when I take out the batery and when i put it back the phone loses all the data including contacts mesages etc. Can anyone help me??

• 2008-12-07 22:26
  • 04Th

I want to install gps software to my HP iPAQ 63.. Can I? Thx for everything.

• 2008-09-29 06:29
  • wrjg

i still couldnt use gprs/internet on my pocket pc ........

• 2008-08-22 09:50
  • PFwr

I think the phenomenon pocket pc phone going to be freeze because of too many programs are not fully close. We should only let the minimum programs be running. Closing the program by click on x spot only minimize but not close it fully. That so many phone RAMs are being used to maintain the phone operations. Wisely to close unnecessary programs at specific shutdown/stop program menu. There are a certain fixed update for this model at driverstock dotcom, check it out...

• 2008-06-22 14:56
  • ibmV

i get the picture guys thanks
god bless gsmarena and this forum

• 2008-04-21 01:52
  • ptR5

My phone is good and works perfectly, but I have one problem with my PC. I can only receive yahoo mails but cannot reply, the reply page does not appear when you tap on the reply box. this does not happen with hotmail website, Please help me out, what can I do.

• 2008-03-14 09:41
  • N7C3

from all i have read about this phone, i am totaly dissapointed.

• 2008-03-08 00:35
  • mJ@L

It is true.This phone freezes constantly. The small version screen keyboard is too difficult to type and the large version do not have the numbers.The camera is a mess ( I knew it before I bought it ).The memory is too small you have to send almost everything to the memory card. Even navigating the internet fulls the phone memory.Do not buy this phone. It sucks.

• 2007-11-28 05:59
  • 4C{X
Total of 52 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ h6325.