HP iPAQ hw6910 - user opinions and reviews

HP

6.2

wher can i get batteries?

• 2014-03-28 16:42
  • NuM4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-01-01 08:59 from vpjP - click to readsimple clean reset and setting $connection n my isp

• 2013-12-27 01:03
  • Nv$x

> In reply to ELVIS @ 2010-11-08 13:52 from fsxN - click to readeven me

• 2013-12-27 01:00
  • Nv$x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-08-17 10:08 from wchj - click to readi cannot send message with my ipaq hp hw6925

• 2012-06-12 23:47
  • ftVg

i uninstalled Tomtom and i have no idea how to reinstall it or re use the GPS feature!!

• 2011-02-15 16:21
  • yw5W

My HP iPAQ hw6910 is having an issue. The battery discharges easily. If is plugged when it gets to 58% it disconnect and start discharging. It's difficult for me to use this time. I will appreciate if there is solution to my question.

• 2010-11-08 13:52
  • fsxN

am sorriy i dont have

• 2010-10-12 21:44
  • 9Jx1

Can anyone help me...... I have an iPAQ hw6910 and im trying to get a UK map for it,,,,,,

1. When i go to Tom Tom website to get a map it askes what version of tom tom is loaded on my device???? Does anyone have any idea what version is loaded in factory settings.

2. Does anyone have an up to date UK map for sale?

I am pulling my hair out here,,,,

Please help

Paul

• 2010-09-25 23:05
  • 3HfQ

> In reply to jamie @ 2009-01-28 03:24 from n1ed - click to readpossibly you just need to change the message centre options should be under messages settings somewhere

• 2010-05-04 18:04
  • MWqV

hi there does any one have HP iPAQ hw6925???

• 2009-08-17 10:08
  • wchj

hi there I have an ipaq hw6910 they are great devices apart from I have one problem. the device used to have a vodafone sim card in. worked fine. then I got an orange sim and now the device refuses to send a text message will make calls just will not text any ideas would be so grateful to hear from you

• 2009-01-28 03:24
  • n1ed

Hi All,

Is there any one who knows how to manually configure the setting for this handset HP IPAQ 6915 for the GPRS using if there is some one please share with all thanks.

Regards
DK Afghanistan

• 2009-01-01 08:59
  • vpjP

> In reply to Sprelaine @ 2008-09-30 13:09 from pTQx - click to read
Can you help : Impossible to connect to home wireless. Can see all the networks on screen indicated as "connected"

• 2008-12-30 14:58
  • m7xK

> In reply to Eric @ 2008-08-09 18:40 from ibrK - click to readnot on topic of 6910 but a response to previous post, I have all the stuff for this pda model, mine was nicked so prob have the thing you're after once I've replaced it. probably with the 6910.

• 2008-09-30 13:09
  • pTQx

Hi guys i need some help ? Does anyone have HP Ipaq 2100 Autosync Cable . This cable comes in USB/Serial port. If anyone is willing to sell please let me know i would prefer the serial port as i need it more than the USB . Seems i can't find it here .

• 2008-08-09 18:40
  • ibrK

if it only had a camera. i prefer htc.....

• 2007-08-15 17:02
  • Gfuu

this is a very good phone from Hp.I love this phone but it is so broad that it wouldn't fit into my pocket.Keys are quite small and battery life is OK.

• 2007-02-14 17:41
  • w4sx

I got my HW6910 three weeks ago and I love it, definitely is not perfect but HP are going on the right direction. I cannot wait for the next generation.
The GPS works great but sometimes gets a bit tangled trying to connect to the GPS device ( HP needs to sort the interface a bit better), but if you turn it off for a few seconds and turn it back on everything goes back to normal.
As a Phone it works very well and as a PDA it does all I need, the WIFI connection works very well and Skype also works very well.
Two criticisms: could do with more RAM and the memory cards could be SD instead of MiniSD.
As a PDA, Phone and GPS in one I cannot see anything better in the market.

• 2006-12-31 13:49
  • myc$

OK the trade off is simple: do you want a full-function PDA at the cost of a little bigger, heavier unit and loss of some obvious phone functionality, or do you want a slim, travel friendly smartphone?

The main reason I went with the 6910 is the pocket PC aspect, remembering why I stopped carrying an iPaq a few years ago...because it didn't have a phone! This unit solves that problem and email/mobile document view/edit is all very good. However it does come at the sacrifice of optimal phone functionality. Example: trying to enter a contact phone number, you have to press the little function key before each digit can be entered (seems to me HP would have said, OK, you're entering someone's phone #, let's lock the number pad shall we?). Or, even worse, the phone likes to inform you whenever it's looking for a connection tower, so the little info balloon pops up and unceremoniously renders the kepad useless until you can free up a hand to click "hide" on the screen. That is excruciating.

Whenever this unit is downloading pop3, it slows everything else down pretty dramatically, so get ready to feel impatient if you need to place a call. Perhaps the most maddening thing of all, however, is the fact that the phone will sometimes repeatedly redial the last number you called, and you won't know it if the phone's in your pocket, but the person on the other end of the line can hear everything you're saying. Smile, you're on candid phone cam!

Also have not been able to get a Moto bluetooth earpiece recognized by the phone, and a wired earpiece cuts out so I'm at a loss for hands free so far.

Those things aside, it's a fairly reliable unit with excellent display and clear phone reception. Touch screen works well, solidly built, and probably overall the best available all in one you can buy right now.

• 2006-12-22 22:37
  • YdLN

nice business phone, bad points are USB1.1, WiFi b not g, screen 240x240 (more pixels) - good points all-in-one package, better that 6510, but still needs improvement!

• 2006-10-31 17:27
  • MPcN
Total of 21 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ hw6910.