HP iPAQ hw6915 - user opinions and reviews

umts & FM player will be launched

• 2006-09-15 19:04
  • PS@u

8.5/10 rating
using this phone for around 3 months. recently the miniture joystick is going crazy, any1 encounter this ?
any1 got chinese character support sofeware ?
2gb miniSD is no problem coz i m using it..

• 2006-09-15 07:29
  • PFM7

been waiting and waiting in USA for release. bought a UK model. NO repeat NO keyboard documentation, no NO windows documentation and outbound emails go nowhere.

VERY DISAPOINTED. thought this would be the holy grail of communication. just a nightmare so far. have spent hours on the phone with T-Mobile - no results.

• 2006-09-10 01:43
  • xxRH

It works very well with TOM TOM gps software.
and I didn't get any crashing while I was using gps camera.
JUST TO TELL YOU THIS:
all its features working perfectlly except camera that I haven't had big expectations before I bought it.

• 2006-09-09 04:43
  • Yfgt

Now my new problem is whenever I turn on the camera the iPAQ hangs!!!!
Chinese star and text messages problem settled.

• 2006-08-25 17:51
  • TC{C

Phone to HP and complaint it ~~ it ~~ it.
Be honest, a lower resolution display make GPS become useless. Someone may argue 240x240 is enough, then ok, go ahead!!

Why don't we ask ourselves a question
"240x320 (or VGA in near future) is a norm, why 240x240 is used?"
i) graphic hardware problem?
ii)selling you old stuff? (= treat you as
stupid)

• 2006-08-22 18:58
  • TRBN

Bought this 2 wks ago. Problem: Whenever i use GPS for photos, the unit hang.Also, Chinese Star--once launched I cant read my text messages anymore.Also slow response to prog launching.

• 2006-08-20 04:45
  • TC{Q

For me, 6900 is nothing but just a 'toy', how come 240x240 could be used in a so-called 'latest' product? HP, please take a look at N80!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-08-19 17:07
  • TR%s

Wow.. This is what i ever immagined to have..Everythings in to one hand...I cant wait till it comes out officially.. can anybody tell me where can i bye it in France or UK. Carry on HP

• 2006-07-31 13:22
  • Igxp

I installed Mobile Skype for higher processor speeds. Follow this link for it.

Have fun with it all. BTW opera mini for slower processor speeds works great on the unit also.

• 2006-07-26 08:14
  • PxvM

Can I put in HP iPAQ hw6900 miniSD of 2 GB?
Since it says 128 mb in the specs....

• 2006-07-25 14:27
  • M}FI

who knows how can I find map software for GPS on HP6900?
Thanks mattsoumi@gmail.com

• 2006-07-22 10:44
  • Yfgt

I got it today in stock from here http://www.omnicelusa.com/prod...fo.asp?id=78 $875 yeah!!!

• 2006-07-18 19:30
  • 4udx

GEEK - I saw your post below) and I am hoping you can tell me which version of Skype you are using on your 6965. I am getting my 6915 tomorrow and would like to set up Skype as soon as I get it but don’t see a version listed on the Skype site for the 69** series yet. Help!

I just got my HW6965, what a great device. I am useing Skype on it with a BlueAnt Wireless X5 Stereo Headphones. WOW fantastic preformance, HP with A2DP and AVRCP profiles, WIFI is great and keyboard is much easier to use than HW6515. Overall speed not to bad, needs more memory in it but they all do!!! Over all I love it.

Thanks in advance,

• 2006-07-17 18:56
  • pYps

This Ipaq was released in Melbourne, Australia last Friday (09/07/06)

RRP $1199
Harvey Normans have it for $999

• 2006-07-11 09:46

• 2006-07-10 06:52
  • PxvM

i called h customer care and they said that they are going to release this model in india on july 28th....costing around 40000
mean while the rw6828 costs 33500 in india

but will the these be able to beat p990 to be released later in july and already out imate kjam

• 2006-06-29 19:06
  • 2SRc
  • Stonea1224@gmail.com
  • Rating0

Can someone please tell me if I can install navigation software on this phone. I see a lot of GPS mainly for UK. Thanks

• 2006-06-28 08:12
  • 4CLn

ipaq 6828 is provide by Quanta not HTC. this ipaq 6828 is same with O2 Atom.

• 2006-06-26 08:13
  • UDNt

this is the most kick a*s phone out there, full keyboard, GPS (which is AWESOME !!! especialy with tomtom) WiFi ...Edge, windows mobile 5, what else can you ask for ??!?!? i'm currently using the 6515 and i cant wait till the 6915 comes out, this phone is now my personal assistant, holding every bit of information i need instead of forgeting stuff all the time, also it syncs WAY better then Palm which keeps screwing up with my contacts ...this is the Ultimate in GSM phones !!!!!!!!! keep it coming HP

• 2006-06-22 00:02
  • key7
Total of 256 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ hw6915.