HP iPAQ hw6915 - user opinions and reviews

HP

6.6
6.7
6.6

ipaq 6828 is provide by Quanta not HTC. this ipaq 6828 is same with O2 Atom.

• 2006-06-26 08:13
  • UDNt

this is the most kick a*s phone out there, full keyboard, GPS (which is AWESOME !!! especialy with tomtom) WiFi ...Edge, windows mobile 5, what else can you ask for ??!?!? i'm currently using the 6515 and i cant wait till the 6915 comes out, this phone is now my personal assistant, holding every bit of information i need instead of forgeting stuff all the time, also it syncs WAY better then Palm which keeps screwing up with my contacts ...this is the Ultimate in GSM phones !!!!!!!!! keep it coming HP

• 2006-06-22 00:02
  • key7

ohis, try the fijitsu loox t830. GPS Sirf III+Windows Mobile 5. Am waiting for this due mid july.

• 2006-06-19 03:24
  • inxB

pleaseeeeee every body i want to buy hp6915 so please give me the advice of this mobile is it good or not and what about the gps

• 2006-06-16 22:30
  • MuAQ

Hi there. Guys, how are you all. I would like to get hold of this model as soon as it is available. Hope it is made in Taiwan by the Gadget Giant HTC. I bought ipaq 6828 last week but got a shock of my life. How could it be HP ( Hewlett Packard ). The camera more than sucks. Distortion while viewing the object and when you click the photo the blackish horizontal lines are very much visible in photo. By the way, ipaq 6828 is made in China. You can feel a small piece of round shaped mini plastic look PDA phone in your hand. Women would like it if they can sacrifice the use of camera on this USD 630 ipaq. HP Indonesia is also giving free mini SD 1 GB card. But whats the use when the ipaq itself is of inferior state. I switched back to ipaq 6515. And now I am Happy again. Just got out of my bad dream. Guys, I feel as the time passes by, Gadgets are getting Hi-Tech but loosing on Quality. Maybe I am wrong. I hope so.

• 2006-06-15 13:37
  • PFW5

i had my hp converted from other languages to emglish with a code.well if any one wants
you could reach me writegratasd@yahoo.com

• 2006-06-10 02:31
  • mtt%

What is the rival for this phone (PDA)?

I want a name that include (this are very important to me:
GPS, Windows mobile.

Thanks!

• 2006-06-04 19:32
  • mt4H

Hey everyone; did you buy and used this 6915? i want to buy online but can not find in anywhere.

i knew that it was announced but not on market. But if you have some opinions to share here; it must be on market.

• 2006-05-29 04:36
  • p29X

not that powerfull of a phone it's a pqpc i like this phone to , forget abote the camera eaven if it's deasent on this one , nothing compared to the e60 wi fi i/e/g voip.
those are 2 good phones on hp did good with a 1.3 mp camera

• 2006-05-26 05:58
  • 4Bck

not that powerfull of a phone it's a pqpc i like this phone to , forget abote the camera eaven if it's deasent on this one , nothing compared to the e61 wi fi i/e/g voip.
those are 2 good phones on hp did good with a 1.3 mp camera

• 2006-05-26 05:54
  • 4Bck

very cool phone, i was wondering can i install gps navigation software?

• 2006-05-22 23:59
  • jy0M

skype on edge unlomited or on wi-fi

• 2006-05-21 06:40
  • 4Bck

I just love mine I use the gps for golf, I am a hair stylist and use it to book appointments etc.. the batt. is a weak linc other than that its great

• 2006-05-16 04:08
  • 4HPD

HP Phones are not worth it... stick to computers

• 2006-05-13 10:18
  • 4TGB

Too bad !
I had a1 hw6515 and hate it so much that want to take a look with HP.
In fact, HP has never took care with their customer: what they want, what they desire, what they can do ...
tireddddd

• 2006-05-01 12:37
  • wvFP

Can you put skype on the 6515?

• 2006-04-24 15:42
  • QsNS

best phone ever. put skype on it. put xten on it. call around the world @ minimal cost. use sms fast & @ will. this is the best ever.

• 2006-04-15 14:51
  • iLTH

got my 6515 a month ago, hate it so much that I am selling for an O2 atom. i can only guess that 6900 can be that much better as the 6515 really really suck. Hp just didn't make any effort to connect the software(windows) with its hardward (THE KEYBOARD) almost useless. goodluck if you are interest in buying one.
ps. another sucky thing is the camera and its software, just don't work at all compare with my old xda o2

• 2006-04-10 16:22
  • PWJa

i have the 6515 and it looks and seems to be the exact same thing. sucks they didnt upgrade to a 2.0MP camera. they should of made it 3G. dissapointed in HP

• 2006-04-05 08:25
  • 4WYx

Looks like it is available on UK's HP site already...

• 2006-04-05 05:03
  • ibbU
Total of 258 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ hw6915.