HP iPAQ rw6815 - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.6
7.4
7.7

this the best ppc i ever used....congrulations HP

• 2007-02-07 13:58
  • p2FV

the phone is great but i have a problem. it doesn't play the gif files.can any1 tell me what to do?

• 2007-02-04 14:29
  • mK9D

Does it support satellite navigation in the UK??

• 2007-02-03 15:38
  • m9$V

can any one tell me where to get a FREE software for FM Radio? i will be grateful if u tell me...my email is comp_addict@hotmail.com...

many thx....

• 2007-02-03 03:19
  • PUM9

ohhh no... hp + microsoft + cell phone... hahaha they oughta be kidding... this has to be the most unreliable thing ever happened to humanity

• 2007-02-01 11:57
  • Q}xK

When are they going to learn that on the headphone chord they need to put the clothspin thing between the controller dongle and the actual earpiece? These headphones will therefore have the same issues as the W800i headphones had. The dongle thingy will put them out of your ear.

• 2007-02-01 00:19
  • RgJx

it's a freck'n o2 atom!

• 2007-01-28 10:41
  • 2Zva

My friend bought 6915, it was attractive at first, but now... screen flaws, no 3G, and many other problems - I am staying with my N 6680 because if you tune symbian, it supports more audio/video/office file types then windows mobile 5

• 2007-01-26 01:00
  • MtrY

Not very good. HP just doesn't excite me at all. Their products all look the same. I rather wait for the iPhone or buy a HTC.

• 2007-01-23 10:06
  • F4pr

Well - as all other 2mp phone cameras - this one sux as well , and the battery of the device lasts for 2 days AT MOST... I guess I'll have to buy a second battery.

• 2007-01-22 20:06
  • ps@g

I am considering a 6828 but some of the opinions are not all that favorable.
regarding the 6815 I need a mobile that can interact as a Diary for my day to day work schedules, plus accept emails. Is this the best option for me. I am on the road most of the day, so need a decent battery life, which seems to be one of the main gripes on this site. Does this come with an in car charger? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

• 2007-01-14 03:59
  • P$Wp

Did anyone take pictures? How is it quality?
Could you compare it with other 2mp phones?
Thanks...

• 2007-01-13 12:53
  • npbJ

I use microsoft access as a database for my business, can someone tell me if you can get a database program for the HP iPAQ rw6815 that can synchronise or read with access

• 2007-01-11 08:23
  • N7$x

Please can someone assist, I am looking at either the P990i or the HP iPAQ rw6815. I am interested in the windows platform on the HP, mainly to use skype on my mobile.

• 2007-01-10 17:51
  • N7$x

What you will do with radio software? Radio reciever is anyhow missing!? I think, just the software downloading is no any problem... and Internet radio via wifi not needed any additional soft

• 2007-01-08 23:24
  • MC%j

Can anybody tell me if I can download a radio stoftware to HP rw6815?

• 2007-01-05 06:46
  • SrCH

Yes, you can do online banking on this pda. But it's not about the pda, its about the software and your bank's system. Https is not a problem, but most of the banks use java and flash in their internet banking sites. So you need to install a browser like NetFront 3.3 or similiar pda browsers to enter these sites.

• 2006-12-28 22:18
  • np1c

Can we enter the Https sites? Like banking sites.? can anyone answer me urgently???

looking forward hearing from you?

• 2006-12-21 20:34
  • MQdr

This pda is fantastic and very useful.It's so little but have a great screen and so easy to carry ;) All software i downloaded work correctly and so fast.Cam is ok for a pda.Sound quality is fine and last and the most important very user friendly.Don't think just go and buy this pda :D

• 2006-12-21 01:42
  • npXx

Can somebody tell me whether i can send pictures taken usuing a professional digital camera; thru this phone ?either thru the mini USB or thru the memory slot, is it possible, i will be thankful if somebody can reply me.

• 2006-12-17 18:53
  • 2SMx
Total of 185 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ rw6815.