HP iPAQ rw6828 - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.6
7.4
7.3

> In reply to tasha @ 2009-08-04 05:24 from 25GK - click to readthe problem happen when u use the headphone, once u put the headphone, after u remove it still the device detect the headphone is in there... i start realize it when i turn on the radio without the earphone.. as u know u must plug in the the headset before u can turn on the radio, but the phone still detect the headphone is still inside.. and the hissing sound that u here is come from the sound of the radio... i change the jack and after that i never use the headphone again...

• 2009-09-11 09:29
  • PA8u

It's beautiful mobile, more colors, really vibrancy and fashion

• 2009-08-05 15:37
  • tRCV

i own one of this and i'm facing problems with the phone too. i cant hear any voice but they can hear me well. n i cnt play any song but whn there's incoming call, u can hear the ring song. it's weird, whats the problem? does anybd knows?

• 2009-08-04 05:24
  • 25GK

> In reply to malik @ 2009-07-27 17:55 from PS6s - click to readDear Sir,
I own the HP mob/PDA IPAQ 6828.
It is a very nice phone indeed.
Everything works fine but...
but I don t hear voice sound when sending or receiving
phone calls.
It rings when sending or receiving phone calls.
The hissing sound of the radio is heard but no music or speech output is heard.
So what is the problem?
best wishes and take care.
GRANPINTO

• 2009-07-31 09:28
  • nvx1

hi guys i have hp ipaq rw6828 i reset my hp rw6828 but now there is a problam now vibrate is not working if any body knows anything about it so send me a meg on my id my id is the.game20@yahoo.com

• 2009-07-27 17:55
  • PS6s

Hi i m using Hp ipaq 6828. The phone is very good, features are brilliant but the problems are also very much brilliant. I m still facing charging problem. I dont know why the charging is so slow or some time charger is not charging. anyone tell me the aboout this problem.

• 2009-07-04 21:46
  • 258Y

how could i upgrade this phone to 6.1 os?is there a site where i could upgrade my phone?

• 2009-06-28 15:19
  • UD%t

wonderful phone but i lost cd of get started cd so please send the softare cd
regards
ashok

• 2009-06-25 10:12
  • 2TfQ

Its a good phone, i've already used that for 2 years, and still stand good. But now I'm using BBcurve8900.

• 2009-05-25 17:43
  • wrvY

URGENT!HELP!please...anyone can tell me, HP IPAQ6828 can install GPS or not? cos i plan to buy a phone with GPS, and i like this model....please help

• 2009-05-22 15:02
  • wceY

most hopless phone in my opinion hp should not sell mobile if they cant even provide battery spare battery .it will be nightmarish if you buy this phone.
i think it shud come with tag on it buy at your own risk
rt from delhi

• 2009-05-21 15:02
  • vG1C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-01-09 10:39 from 2T0e - click to readIf this is the IPAQ messenger 510, when the call is active (someone is actually on the other end), simply press down and hold the green "call" button. Speaker phone will become active.

• 2009-05-07 22:56
  • fvDh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-06 13:28 from tWha - click to readWhy you said that this phone is not good?

COuld you please specify what is the problem??

• 2009-04-30 03:51
  • ibpP

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can anybody tell me how to copy contacts from phne to my pc all at the same time????????????? i very awkful; by the way

• 2009-04-26 08:15
  • 2TfV

this is good and i would love to have one like this

• 2009-04-24 10:18
  • Nh1L

> In reply to KHALED @ 2007-04-17 11:00 from PyyQ - click to readdont buy this.. its hell of a problem!!

• 2009-04-06 13:28
  • tWha

please send in to me the wifi connection and the configuration for it.. thanks!~ please email me at luckey_me05@yahoo.com please send to me the complete instruction.. thanks!!!!

luckey_me05@yahoo.com

• 2009-04-06 13:14
  • tWha

how can i connect to the wi fi in my ipaq hp?
its a wonderful fone anyway.. i rily like the very stylish model .. pls send it to me the option.. thanks!

• 2009-04-06 13:01
  • tWha

Hi anybody know how to del the call timers for all calls. It seems we can only reset recent calls. Pls advise. 10Q

• 2009-03-13 14:58
  • uRJj

Hi how can i convert my chinese rom to english. thanks

• 2009-03-11 03:31
  • vxux
Total of 415 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ rw6828.