HP iPAQ Voice Messenger - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.0
6.8
6.7

Some body is selling mt this phone in less than 150 dollars ... is it good in this price ? please i need your suggestion ... he used just for 15 days but look almost new ???

• 2009-06-22 12:16
  • wcUe

Is there any person which want to buy this product?!!!! This is very bad product. I bought it from Malaysia, I have many problems such as suddenly turn off, no signal and ... I contacted HP, They said "We can't do help for you" !!! I was waiting so long time to buy this but now I hate it very much.
I strongly suggest you to don't buy this phone. Even my sister in law which is one of europ HP managers, said HP dosn't care about this products and these customers!!!!!

• 2009-06-17 14:39
  • MPcG

> In reply to serena @ 2009-04-13 17:09 from b6MU - click to readYes, Serena, You can go to setting, Adaptxt Options then turn prediction option off.
I' still have many problems with this HP. Always suddenly shout down. dosen't work in some areas and many problems....

• 2009-06-17 14:33
  • MPcG

The battery life is terrible. Even the extended one. The signal is rather weak. The speaker is lousy. The screen is very good. The GPS is working very well. The device freezes during boot even with the HP patch installed. Wait for a software upgrade. Without it, DON'T buy this. It's very nice but you will have a nerve breakdown, if HP doesn't fix the bugs. Especially the battery life.

• 2009-06-11 05:38
  • iCv0

For me is an exelent oportunity to have this phone is wonderful.

• 2009-05-16 21:41
  • L82Z

Hello HP ,im the proud owner of iPAQ514 , i wish tht u could upgrade this HP iPAQ Voice Messenger and make sure (Mandatory)to put a Secondary Front Facing Camera and a Radio FM/AM . This gonna burst the sales up . Remember tht customer always right . Do followed my order will ya .

• 2009-05-16 17:28
  • ibbC

why HP kept making garbage phones? and those are not garbage are for EURO? what about USA? FCC rejected again because HP didn't pay enough?

• 2009-05-04 03:44
  • 4$sx

Hello to everybody. I think and strongly believe that no one changes mobile phones more than I do as the maximum time I stayed with one was for only one week, but I can't wait to get this one as it looks so nice and I think will never trade it on anything.

• 2009-04-22 12:23
  • 0wmH

HP from nice usefull PDA

to ugly useless PHONE

• 2009-04-15 09:21
  • MJ0f

> In reply to serena @ 2009-04-13 17:09 from b6MU - click to readyou have option of switching text between multitap and t9. you go it settings and it should be located as a second last option probably on 3rd page.

• 2009-04-14 04:49
  • qMIK

does anybody know how to turn the texting thing off? I cant text what i want becasue it keeps finishing its own words.

• 2009-04-13 17:09
  • b6MU

Dear
5 days ago I bought one HP iPAQ Voice Messanger from HP dealer in Kuala Lumpur. Every thing is well and exactly match with my expectations. But when I wanted to send SMS I faced with problems. I can't send short message, I tried to set phone options in setting part and many times I entered Message Centre Number into this field, but after DONE, no thing change. Also I can't send SMS after this operation which I made many times till now. Other options such as Call Waiting / Call Forwarding also dosn't work and handset prompt me can't do operation. I know very well how to work with this handset because it is same as my Qtek handset which was SmartPhone.
Now, please help me to find solution for this becasue Service provider also doesn't know about this problem.
I love my handset and I don't want to give up.
Thanks and looking froward to have your quick and great answer on my email.
Best regards,

• 2009-03-30 11:48
  • MPcG

> In reply to STORMCHASER @ 2009-01-04 04:32 from Mx@E - click to readeven the nokia e55 has that kind of keyboard

• 2009-02-27 08:21
  • wc7B

wow they use Sony Ericsson M600i Symbian UIQ Smartphone qwerty to this winmo smartphone LoL

• 2009-01-10 02:19
  • M@T2

wow they use M600i qwerty to this phone LoL

• 2009-01-10 02:17
  • M@T2

helo, i have bought this ipaq 512 last year, but i do not know now to configure gprs setting especially using digi service provider. can anyone help?
thanks

• 2009-01-07 10:07
  • PGEW

Look at the half qwerty keyboard...its a blackberry pearl wannabe!!!

• 2009-01-04 04:32
  • Mx@E

> In reply to Jack @ 2008-12-21 10:27 from PxWA - click to readJack, dont compare this phone with HTC Touch HD or Touch Pro. They (Touch HD or Pro) are WinMo Pro and much much expensive.

• 2008-12-30 14:01
  • uS%I

Your technology is very limited. This phone was good if you introduced last two years. HTC is the leading phone in new technologies applied using WinMo. My grand father likes this phone, but all youths love HTC Touch HD or Touch Pro.

• 2008-12-21 10:27
  • PxWA

I've been trying all sorts of handsets recently which can: Sync Email from our Exchange server (can't get Symbian to work), is easy to type short Emails with, isn't too bulky and works with my BMW bluetooth. This is the first for a long time which ticks all of the boxes. The center finger sensitive button takes a little getting used to but once there it seems 'sweet'

• 2008-12-16 15:53
  • Tk0N
Total of 218 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ Voice Messenger.