HP iPAQ Voice Messenger - user opinions and reviews

6.8
6.7

• Berend Jan (Holland)
  • Rating0

I bought this iPaq in March, 2012, for a bulk price of euros 40,00. Brand new, in box with accessoires. Reason: this iPaq was out of production, nevertheless, I had a money back guarantee of 1 year (GSM dealer, of course not HP). I am very content about this HP smartphone. During my holidays on Gran Canaria, my notebook crashed; all the necessary functions (mail, sms, calls) I did with the iPaq without any problem. I consider this handy and small apparatus as a "mini pc". Screen is of course small, but with a good quality of sharpness and colors. Also this iPaq makes very reasonable pictures with a normal resolution of 3.1 pixels. Again, because this iPaq is out of production, I think it is logic that support is not given anymore by HP. Nowadays, it is a little bit old fashioned GSM, but I am fully content with it - specially regarding the price. There are still a lot of companies who offer this iPaq brand new for very reasonable prices.

• 2012-12-23 03:02
  • M}cs

battery is damaged where can i buy replacement battery for hp ipaq voice messenger phone

• 2012-12-05 17:24
  • 3Y7a

think before you buy this crap.
no updates,no support,no nothing.
just piece of cheap plastic.
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY !!!

• 2012-11-20 15:29
  • 0TkY

hi im matheen i use to tis mobile its very nice and gud

• 2012-11-09 18:40
  • U{vV

software error
battery damaged
i cant replace it
i am at varkala trivandrum

• 2012-11-02 09:53
  • uuhA

short texts r not being send what should i do ??

• 2012-10-02 12:19
  • y@VG

> In reply to Javed @ 2012-05-14 19:05 from Tr0m - click to readRestore to Factory Settings (Hard Reset):-

Remove Battery and Put it back, Hold key 6 and turn on the phone DON'T release Key 6 until the message asking 'Reset'. Then Press 1 to reset

• 2012-07-03 13:16
  • mTWA

one battery spl

• 2012-06-29 05:49
  • bE8@

Should i consider buying it?
if battery issues?
and what about the resale?

• 2012-05-30 14:09
  • Pxp7

> In reply to Javed @ 2012-05-14 19:05 from Tr0m - click to readdraw memory card then start it.

• 2012-05-28 09:17
  • PSdu

My mobile Windows is not working. If i switch on the phone just welcome screen with windows mobile logos then its like hang ...i buy it from Sharaf DG. and my warranty period also finish. Now i don't know what i have to do...

• 2012-05-14 19:05
  • Tr0m
  • F

mobile is good bt betry is v bad

• 2012-05-06 12:02
  • Mfxd

it is good but not best it should have dual sim and its battery timing is poor

• 2012-05-02 08:56
  • KIcx

This phone is very good for every day use except that its battery timing is not so good. I have to charge it twice a day as I frequently use internet on this phone but I like the design and user interface. Its slim and got a good camera. Connectivity is also great.

• 2012-04-23 13:12
  • uWGt

Asalamo alikum ,cansomeone tell abut the mobile that how is it,is this work propely?means the battry tim ing of this mbl is good.

• 2012-03-03 16:26
  • KIcY

you can copy or edit sim contects by using SIM MANAGER in accessbility.

• 2012-03-02 06:02
  • uZa%

how can copy sim contacts in hp ipaq voice messenger. i m really worry about it plz tell me soon

• 2012-02-02 14:55
  • KIdP

Hi everyone, this is my question: How to install a one of the Windows Mobile version? I want that the version will be in arabic,

• 2012-01-25 19:31
  • p@IE

hi there ive put a pin lock on my phone and forgotten the password an i dont no how to unlock it now. can any1 help me out

• 2012-01-15 02:19
  • PynH

> In reply to Bisco4sure @ 2011-12-05 09:23 from RdIZ - click to readThe two softkeys are touch sensitive (very sensitive) - and during a call one of them is actually assigned as the mute key. So during a call your face will touch that key and then put the phone on mute. You can turn mute off again - just touch the button again. Its a TERRIBLE design mistake they made. Just make sure that when you call, the lower part of the screen does not touch your face. Or use a headset. I really dont know how it got released with that issues, it drove me crazy till I found out what the problem was.

• 2012-01-12 15:32
  • 0wqU
Total of 218 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ Voice Messenger.