HP iPAQ Voice Messenger - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.0
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Batmite @ 2009-08-12 05:41 from PB4K - click to readwhy dont u use other line like smart or globe? sun cellular is a cheap network... and it has a lot of signal problems.

• 2009-11-22 21:11
  • nC1G

> In reply to k @ 2009-11-07 15:17 from 3Yg$ - click to readdon't sell it, just give it to me, it's a nice phone.... if you know how to use it's full functions.

• 2009-11-17 08:03
  • vxt3

Hi evrybody recently i got this fone free with hp laptop. can anybody suggset should i use it or sell it at some cheap rate as it seems to have too many problems as i learn from the reviews???

• 2009-11-07 15:17
  • 3Yg$

i used it. its good.good wifi connection.

• 2009-11-06 07:53
  • 3Y9h

A misschap mobile i can't use youtube it dont allow me to watching Youtube

• 2009-11-04 16:35
  • Trp1

i have the mobile but not reading messages in arabic how i can install some of arabic programs to be able reading arabic

• 2009-11-04 13:40
  • nCeb

guys please help me....recently i got this bloody mobile in offer...iam not able use wi-fi...it says connected and when i go nd browse it says please check connection...and signal icon is just showing tower icon...........pls guys help me in this......

• 2009-11-03 08:30
  • MGEf

> In reply to anon @ 2009-09-11 08:45 from b%LF - click to readhi, your opinion sounds interesting. can you please help me on how to change this phone to english?

• 2009-11-01 20:14
  • 3Yhf

Hey all - i live in the uae and currently these fones are dirt cheap coz HP was giving them away with certain model laptops. So you can get an unused second hand for less than 200 us dollars. But my question is, how good or bad is that optical touch navigator over the traditional D pad. And also, how is the scrolling on ling contacts/ call records lists. The HTC snap, for example, had a track ball but if you scroll down 3 times in quick succession, it initiates a kind of "kinetic scroll" where the screen just keeps scrolling automatically till you get to what you want. I have a Samsung i550w which also has a track ball but doesn't have that feature so if i want to go far down a list i have to scratch at the trackball till my thumb is numb or revert to the keyboard in the case of contacts list - VERY ANNOYING. I've found the call records on Symbian s60 way too inadequate, thats why i want a winMo fone, but i remain unconvinced by touch screens - so this is essentially the only fone for me. Full qwerty is a bit cramped for my big fingers.

• 2009-10-26 07:18
  • j019

I'm Omani student.
so the big problem with me is that the phone has no Arabic languag so if any one can help me please contact me with this email
ahmed3418@hotmail.com

• 2009-10-25 11:33
  • IHea

is camera there?it is usefull

• 2009-10-18 20:25
  • 3Y9u

> In reply to Fahad @ 2009-09-09 18:04 from 2Adg - click to readI had so many problems with this phone, the usual. Locking up, poor bluetooth quality, poor handset earpiece quality (Australian Version FB142AA#ABG).
I installed all the relevant patches from HP AU website, still same problems. Had almost given up until I found a ROM update for the UK version.
Nothing else to lose so I flashed it with the Vodafone branded UK ROM.
Been a week now of constant use & not a single lock-up, sound quality improved. Overall 200% better than before.
I suggest anyone using this phone with problems try the UK ROM upgrade at:

VF UK branded (meaning it will only create logo to start-up & shutdown). Small price to pay to get phone back in working condition....

BTW, I am a HP Australia employee...

• 2009-09-11 08:45
  • b%LF

dnt kn0 y ppl r jus critsng this set
thnk they neva use it
coz its s0 expncve
so ppl they r jus lyk da fox
n graps r sure

• 2009-09-09 18:04
  • 2Adg

> In reply to amrfkhattab@gmail.co @ 2009-08-21 18:38 from iJc3 - click to read3G is for data transfer.It dasn't matter if there is camera or not.Nokia E61 is also 3G and there is no camera at all.

• 2009-09-07 14:30
  • 3PI}
  • amrfkhattab@gmail.co
  • Rating0

Can any one till me how it work 3G camera their no any camera in front

• 2009-08-21 18:38
  • iJc3

HP please You must not to make smartphones and PDA. Problems, problems......

• 2009-08-19 20:22
  • 0mXg

> In reply to Ahmad @ 2009-06-22 12:16 from wcUe - click to readvery cheap ad...usual price is $ 599 with GST..but now got special offer..haha..$ 399 with GST (buy 1 free 1 o)...

• 2009-08-14 03:19
  • b%2X

> In reply to Ahmad @ 2009-06-22 12:16 from wcUe - click to readif you really want this phone and you say it was used for 15days (than it should have no problem), then you should buy it , but if you're not really into this phone , then i suggest not to buy it, because in my opinion, it will cause you a lot of problems...and i think the person who wants to sell it had a lot of problems with the phone , because it's a problematic phone

• 2009-08-14 00:28
  • 3cgA

This phone is giving me headaches!! I cant use it with sun cellular here in the Philippines

• 2009-08-12 05:41
  • PB4K

HEy what is d price in Indian rupees now?

• 2009-07-02 16:13
  • 2S%y
Total of 218 user reviews and opinions for HP iPAQ Voice Messenger.