HP Pre 3 - user opinions and reviews

HP

8.0
8.1
8.1

No support for 4G Network?

• 2011-05-24 09:45
  • vLxj
  • F

I hope HP will remove the app catalog country restriction so that I could have proper updates in my apps in RP.

• 2011-05-18 02:36
  • Pxj1

HP is taking too long to release the phone. By the time it will release the specs will be outdated. They are doing the same mistake as Palm did. Poor webos again it will not get the success it deserves.

• 2011-05-10 22:24
  • ut4E

Looks good. I owned a Palm Pre. Web OS was great, just hope they sorted the battery problem out with this one, that was the only down side to the Pre.

• 2011-05-08 13:29
  • mJrt

Cool design! I guess the webOS is such a rockstar! I just worry about the QWERTY. Look so mini to me and the other bigthumbs. I hope this thing comes to Indonesia soon :D...

• 2011-05-08 12:50
  • sSZh

how about for a version with radio and micro sd card slot

• 2011-05-07 16:23
  • pVqM

The fact that its a CDMA phone it won't work in RP. Hope HP would create a GSM version and distribute it in RP.

• 2011-05-05 18:56
  • TdYE

I like the old pre curved-sliding design more

• 2011-05-05 09:23
  • whCH

one word for the design, AWESOME. the neatest looking phone I've ever seen. Also webOS looks great. But, it lacks apps and probably won't make it to the Philippines. But, please HP, make this go to RP and add tons of apps (in the smartphone world, you can't win without apps in store) PLEASE HP! APPS! APPS! APPS!! grrr, also, please make it go to the Philippines. Also, the 1.4 Ghz processor looks promising. Just add tons of apps and a definite release date and imma buy this thing!

• 2011-05-02 13:58
  • t7sF

> In reply to AlwaysBetterInHawaii @ 2011-03-23 23:12 from NGq0 - click to readUnless you have used, or demonstrated live product,sold or fixed a mobile device running BBOS, IOS, WebOS or Android then you really don't know. Palm with WebOS was developed and launched after IOS but 9 months before Android. I have sold all of them as a rep. and had all of them for demonstration purposes. WebOS is amazing and beats them all.... hands down, but, unless you have used all of these operating systems, you don't really know what they can and can't do. WebOS does everything... I mean everything.

• 2011-05-01 17:31
  • YH@5

I have an iphone 4 but i liked this phone's design!Is the OS easy and simple to use?

• 2011-04-30 09:18
  • pVV}

Does the PRE3 can only be used in the US?
If this thing can be used anywhere around the globe...then why HP's taking soooooo long to release it???

• 2011-04-23 05:38
  • t7JG

The design of the phone is excellent and is exactly what I'm after.
The screen is the same size of an iPhone, and a full qwerty board which can be used with one hand.
I hope they release this soon in Australia as I need to update from my iPhone 3GS!

• 2011-04-22 02:08
  • tRH4

I really want this phone! WebOS looks great. It's going to be too expensive for me though...

• 2011-04-18 18:05
  • wfDA

Standard battery,only Li-Ion 1230 mAh (-__-)!

• 2011-04-13 17:43
  • ucxd

> In reply to RP @ 2011-04-09 22:29 from t}eL - click to readlooks great. For Palm fans, no convincing. For others palm pre 3 or hp pre 3 is way ahead of all other smart phones becos it is very usaer friendly and multitasking is just great. Can'nt wait for hp touch.ipad 2 or three are all behind in fucntionality and ease of use.
A bit like going to apple computers , u never go back. pauliG

• 2011-04-11 18:09
  • sw{5

No one OS available in market beat this phone if anyone use once WebOS forget all android&IOS &also onething appreciating price is xheap of all OS very good phone I have used all IS highend latest phone of the world ,but still no one phone can beat my old PalmPrePlus&PixiPlus ,eagrly waiting Pre3 in India ,can arena team tell approx date availability in India ,because want to upgrade.

• 2011-04-09 22:29
  • t}eL

I have used all market high end available phone really tell all of you no OS beat WebOS ,eagrly waiting this phone in India can anyone tekl when available in India Or any one can tell where unlockes gsmversion PalmPre2 is available

• 2011-04-09 22:22
  • t}eL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-27 21:53 from frHv - click to readlol bbos is better than android and ios??? have you taken drugs man??? you should wake up!!! i would rather choose symbian than bbos lol XD..bbos is like windows me 2000, symbian is windows xp, android and ios is windows7..understand??HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well if thats really your opinion, you have low standard of taste..!!!blackberry os is a no no!!!

• 2011-04-06 13:50
  • K7eu

GSMArena: please do a review of this great piece of technology!!

• 2011-04-02 22:16
  • mnjh
Total of 150 user reviews and opinions for HP Pre 3.