HP Slate 7 - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.7
7.2
7.4

> In reply to Harris @ 2014-03-31 03:34 from rJ1t - click to readdon't buy follow your mind and get anything, but a slate 7. When somthing goes wrong with it HP support stinks.

• 2014-08-27 23:12
  • 4r8M

Can I use HP slate 7 as a phone?

• 2014-08-23 00:10
  • H8ae

> In reply to Murtaza @ 2014-08-02 19:26 from utkU - click to readCan I use punjabi font like asees. Can I use USB with extra connect USB lead. Pls tell us.

• 2014-08-22 05:34
  • fCxx

how to use by direct conecting EVO USb????

• 2014-08-19 10:24
  • KIUS

Is it worth buying, are there any issues with it?

• 2014-08-08 09:46
  • uGZP

> In reply to Murtaza @ 2014-08-02 19:26 from utkU - click to readi dont think so because its android

• 2014-08-07 18:32
  • uusg

HP 7 slate doesnt use sim card so u cant make calls or send sms from...but however you can use it with wifi hotspot or wireless connection

• 2014-08-06 15:57
  • ftV7

Can we us MS office work in it

• 2014-08-02 19:26
  • utkU

Mine stoped working the week I got it and won't charge

• 2014-08-02 09:26
  • shiV

How do we make calls, send SMS AND MMS form HP Slate 7? is there a software/application that I need to download?

Please advice!

• 2014-07-31 08:44
  • 9xec

Sir, can we use the available charging cable as data cable for data sending/receiving to desktop ?

• 2014-07-20 13:50
  • XuTH

will i be able to send and receive mms,sms,watsapp?
does it also make calls?

• 2014-07-17 15:12
  • fjaf

> In reply to pisso @ 2014-07-15 21:52 from fjSe - click to readyes easily you can make calls...

• 2014-07-16 15:13
  • tE%W

can you make calls with this gadget?

• 2014-07-15 21:52
  • fjSe

There are 2 speakers in the tab. Top and bottom speakers. The tab I bought has this problem where the bottom speaker started sounding buzzy. As if the speaker has gone faulty. It will buzz on songs with high notes. I thought it must be the problem with the song. So I tested the same with other songs and the same problem persisted.
I tested it by keeping the phone on speaker mode while receiving calls and the same problem surfaced. I went to the dealer and he gave me idiotic solutions that its because of the poor quality of network or the poor quality of songs.
I went to the HP service centre in Rajouri garden and asked the people to test it. They verified that the piece if faulty.

So, before buying, please ensure that the speakers are OK.

The touch and features are like any other Android tab. So, i returned it to the seller and got myself a nokia lumia 1320 and its been a week and pretty satisfied with its performance and quality.

• 2014-07-10 11:26
  • vwk4

> In reply to gokul @ 2014-05-14 09:35 from Xu@G - click to readOne of the best tablet I got it just for 399sar value for money really.
I an 9 th greader best for gaming good for surfing

• 2014-07-06 03:00
  • 3CeV

what kind of Graphics does it have

• 2014-06-12 07:47
  • y@@6

This is the worse tablet ever. After two months of our not connecting to the Internet, constantly freezing and having to wait for the battery to die in order for it to switch off I sent it back. When it was returned it had the same issues. Sent it back again only for them to say it had a cracked screen so came out of warranty and I'd need to pay £196 to fix it to get it back in warranty. I'm so annoyed as I know it was never cracked when I sent it but it my word against there's.

• 2014-06-11 22:11
  • BwVZ

I have HP Slate 7 and I think its great,if you want something to do social media or games on its very good,if those people that are complaining about it,just remember it's only a tablet not a laptop or pc.If you cannot do your work at your office you shouldn't be employed at your job

• 2014-05-31 01:53
  • XrF}

Last year , I had a Hp Slate 7 . But i didn't have a very good experience with it ... it touch screen was not so smooth , I also own a Toshiba Excite 7 , it is a well priced , excellent tablet ... but my remarks are :
Hp slate : 6/10
Toshiba excite 7 : 8.5/10

• 2014-05-26 12:13
  • sy34
Total of 222 user reviews and opinions for HP Slate 7.