HP Slate 7 - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.7
7.2
7.5

will i be able to send and receive mms,sms,watsapp?
does it also make calls?

• 2014-07-17 15:12
  • fjaf

> In reply to pisso @ 2014-07-15 21:52 from fjSe - click to readyes easily you can make calls...

• 2014-07-16 15:13
  • tE%W

can you make calls with this gadget?

• 2014-07-15 21:52
  • fjSe

There are 2 speakers in the tab. Top and bottom speakers. The tab I bought has this problem where the bottom speaker started sounding buzzy. As if the speaker has gone faulty. It will buzz on songs with high notes. I thought it must be the problem with the song. So I tested the same with other songs and the same problem persisted.
I tested it by keeping the phone on speaker mode while receiving calls and the same problem surfaced. I went to the dealer and he gave me idiotic solutions that its because of the poor quality of network or the poor quality of songs.
I went to the HP service centre in Rajouri garden and asked the people to test it. They verified that the piece if faulty.

So, before buying, please ensure that the speakers are OK.

The touch and features are like any other Android tab. So, i returned it to the seller and got myself a nokia lumia 1320 and its been a week and pretty satisfied with its performance and quality.

• 2014-07-10 11:26
  • vwk4

> In reply to gokul @ 2014-05-14 09:35 from Xu@G - click to readOne of the best tablet I got it just for 399sar value for money really.
I an 9 th greader best for gaming good for surfing

• 2014-07-06 03:00
  • 3CeV

what kind of Graphics does it have

• 2014-06-12 07:47
  • y@@6

This is the worse tablet ever. After two months of our not connecting to the Internet, constantly freezing and having to wait for the battery to die in order for it to switch off I sent it back. When it was returned it had the same issues. Sent it back again only for them to say it had a cracked screen so came out of warranty and I'd need to pay £196 to fix it to get it back in warranty. I'm so annoyed as I know it was never cracked when I sent it but it my word against there's.

• 2014-06-11 22:11
  • BwVZ

I have HP Slate 7 and I think its great,if you want something to do social media or games on its very good,if those people that are complaining about it,just remember it's only a tablet not a laptop or pc.If you cannot do your work at your office you shouldn't be employed at your job

• 2014-05-31 01:53
  • XrF}

Last year , I had a Hp Slate 7 . But i didn't have a very good experience with it ... it touch screen was not so smooth , I also own a Toshiba Excite 7 , it is a well priced , excellent tablet ... but my remarks are :
Hp slate : 6/10
Toshiba excite 7 : 8.5/10

• 2014-05-26 12:13
  • sy34

> In reply to vee swaveee @ 2014-01-14 07:35 from NaKN - click to readUse viber, i havent had a sim card in 2-3 years.

• 2014-05-20 20:25
  • sXnE

Worst tablet.... features not good... most of the time memory full even only on few apps installed.

• 2014-05-19 10:27
  • K7eu

> In reply to uttu @ 2014-05-10 18:55 from uv3h - click to readsir the HP slate 7 does not support micro sim cards

• 2014-05-14 13:44
  • 2xGp

Hp slate 7 vs dell venue 7 , which to choose ?
Help me

• 2014-05-14 09:35
  • Xu@G

Sir,I am troubled with a network problem.my slate7 frequently losses connections with the micro sim card,and regains it after switching it off and on.?sir could you please help me fix this??
I am extremely disappointed by this.

• 2014-05-10 18:55
  • uv3h

I am extremely disappointed by this.

• 2014-05-10 18:22
  • uv9k

Unfortunately, the entry-level Slate7 does not support PEAP and MSCHAP protocals.

• 2014-05-08 20:02
  • PgST

Yeaterday I have bught this HP Slate 7 tab for my 5 yrs old son...& its not that bad....

• 2014-05-03 11:40
  • KACV

kiit is very said that u hppy dat u have a tablet sumthing smart only 2 finf out u hav a useless tablet ever. cant hp do sumthing 4 all those who own slate myb exchange the tablets n give us sumthing betterr wil internet acess n they can improve the tablet, this tablet have messed up the image n identity of hp organization. we are so hurt and dissapointed and yet hp have nothing to say to all the consumers who own their useless product slate7. hav some sympath we used money to buy this

• 2014-05-01 03:19
  • NmR5
Total of 231 user reviews and opinions for HP Slate 7.