HP Slate 7 - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.7
7.2
7.5

This is the worse tablet ever. After two months of our not connecting to the Internet, constantly freezing and having to wait for the battery to die in order for it to switch off I sent it back. When it was returned it had the same issues. Sent it back again only for them to say it had a cracked screen so came out of warranty and I'd need to pay £196 to fix it to get it back in warranty. I'm so annoyed as I know it was never cracked when I sent it but it my word against there's.

• 2014-06-11 22:11
  • BwVZ

I have HP Slate 7 and I think its great,if you want something to do social media or games on its very good,if those people that are complaining about it,just remember it's only a tablet not a laptop or pc.If you cannot do your work at your office you shouldn't be employed at your job

• 2014-05-31 01:53
  • XrF}

Last year , I had a Hp Slate 7 . But i didn't have a very good experience with it ... it touch screen was not so smooth , I also own a Toshiba Excite 7 , it is a well priced , excellent tablet ... but my remarks are :
Hp slate : 6/10
Toshiba excite 7 : 8.5/10

• 2014-05-26 12:13
  • sy34

> In reply to vee swaveee @ 2014-01-14 07:35 from NaKN - click to readUse viber, i havent had a sim card in 2-3 years.

• 2014-05-20 20:25
  • sXnE

Worst tablet.... features not good... most of the time memory full even only on few apps installed.

• 2014-05-19 10:27
  • K7eu

> In reply to uttu @ 2014-05-10 18:55 from uv3h - click to readsir the HP slate 7 does not support micro sim cards

• 2014-05-14 13:44
  • 2xGp

Hp slate 7 vs dell venue 7 , which to choose ?
Help me

• 2014-05-14 09:35
  • Xu@G

Sir,I am troubled with a network problem.my slate7 frequently losses connections with the micro sim card,and regains it after switching it off and on.?sir could you please help me fix this??
I am extremely disappointed by this.

• 2014-05-10 18:55
  • uv3h

I am extremely disappointed by this.

• 2014-05-10 18:22
  • uv9k

Unfortunately, the entry-level Slate7 does not support PEAP and MSCHAP protocals.

• 2014-05-08 20:02
  • PgST

Yeaterday I have bught this HP Slate 7 tab for my 5 yrs old son...& its not that bad....

• 2014-05-03 11:40
  • KACV

kiit is very said that u hppy dat u have a tablet sumthing smart only 2 finf out u hav a useless tablet ever. cant hp do sumthing 4 all those who own slate myb exchange the tablets n give us sumthing betterr wil internet acess n they can improve the tablet, this tablet have messed up the image n identity of hp organization. we are so hurt and dissapointed and yet hp have nothing to say to all the consumers who own their useless product slate7. hav some sympath we used money to buy this

• 2014-05-01 03:19
  • NmR5

how to use the internet.. only have wifi.. other then any options send to me.. i want other then wifi.. micro sim is suppoted or not?

• 2014-04-30 10:22
  • uuUe

Its a good Tab

• 2014-04-30 10:05
  • wc6u

Its not 3g WiFi only and not support USB modem

• 2014-04-30 04:36
  • fuG@

Hp Slate 7 is 3G supported or not!

• 2014-04-25 12:24
  • Mfx5

> In reply to shan.perd @ 2014-04-23 12:30 from KAAF - click to readNo you can't connect pen drive

• 2014-04-24 03:03
  • XNcG

can i use pendrive with this? anybody help?

• 2014-04-23 12:30
  • KAAF
Total of 225 user reviews and opinions for HP Slate 7.