HP Veer - user opinions and reviews

HP

7.8
7.6
7.6

> In reply to nani @ 2012-02-29 05:34 from uBZZ - click to readhai..
my phone also breakdown glass...

so plz send service center addres.. plzz

• 2012-03-21 12:14
  • 7XPs

iam using this phone for last 3months its good but unfortuanatly dropdown display braked how to book the panel

• 2012-02-29 05:34
  • uBZZ

> In reply to Priya @ 2012-01-25 04:33 from bE8{ - click to readwhere did u buy it?
even i want to buy one.

• 2012-01-26 07:57
  • 9xjG

battery is very poor especially for people in India. It has no skype or g talk and none of the instant messaging software totally waste. I'm using it for the past one week its totally waste of money. Ringing tone volume is very low. application catalog will not connect to the network soon. Many drawbacks only adv is good camera.

• 2012-01-25 04:33
  • bE8{

Lost my Palm Pre Plus, at&t thought this was computable to the phone I had. My answer is no!! at&t fail

• 2011-11-30 00:20
  • Is$8

Has jp merged with palm. Phones look identical with identical features. Lousy + lousy = rubbish

• 2011-11-14 23:27
  • pRDH

dam, i hate to love this phone.... why they dont give front camera ?
awesome phone...
but skype and gtalk video.... :-(

:-(

• 2011-09-24 13:31
  • K6uu

Will 3g work in India on this AT&T unlocked version from US?
I would like to buy one from ebay where unlocked versions are being sold.

• 2011-09-22 08:47
  • t}Ar

Is there a similar phone on the market that can be considered a competitor to the HP Veer (smartphone os and dimensions)?

• 2011-08-21 00:03
  • JK1X

> In reply to kg @ 2011-05-28 21:36 from Lydh - click to readi dont care about your problem

• 2011-08-17 11:50
  • RxnW

hey, i live in a latin country and i use front facing camera a lot, but problem is that local people from here dont buy a lot front facing cameras cells which are very useful so thats the only problem, but front fac cam cell are very very usefull

• 2011-05-28 21:36
  • Lydh

In the UK very few use it, if any. I've never known anyone use it. I work for a mobile phone company and you have to ask for a special video call package added to your tariff. No-one asks for it.
When I speak to my gf, I don't want to see her face aswell!!!! Can't imagine anything worse. It makes lying about where you are and who you are with very tough.

But seriously, video calls became possible here in 2004/2005. There was lot of TV adverts, a few people tried it (including me) and it never too off.

• 2011-05-11 11:38
  • n5Fr

> In reply to rob @ 2011-05-06 18:48 from n5Fr - click to readare you sure no one uses a front facing camera? Are you really sure? I'm from a third world country. And I use front facing camera almost everyday. I talked to my girlfriend using fring, and has a video call feature. I find that very useful. And felt realistic. Not all the time users have same preferences. Don't be too narrow minded.

• 2011-05-09 11:45
  • t7E$

Who uses front cams???? No one.

I've never ever known anyone to make a video call, ever, ever. I don't live in some little third world country. I'm English and front facing cameras and video calling are not used by anyone ever.
Someone tried to call me a few years ago via a video call. I dropped the call and called them back with a normal call. I can't believe anyone in the world makes video calls.

• 2011-05-06 18:48
  • n5Fr

no front cam....
:-(
bad,
3g phones with no front cam suck.
good and compact.
will never buy, becoz of no front cam.

• 2011-05-04 18:28
  • U@Ug

an upgrade version for the alctatel ot 981a and motorola spice

• 2011-04-20 15:24
  • q}WR

> In reply to Vladolinko @ 2011-03-28 16:46 from nT5R - click to readI take it you mean the close-up of the AZERTY keyboard?

AZERTY is the prefered layout in French speaking countries, just as QWERTZ is in Eastern Europe etc. Take a look at the Wikipedia article on keyboard layouts.

• 2011-04-19 00:19
  • ncQ1

WTF is wrong with this phone's "qwerty" which is not QWERTY ?! :D

• 2011-03-28 16:46
  • nT5R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-09 20:26 from NhAC - click to readI have a Touch Dual with a 2.6" screen. not much different from my Touch Diamond with a 2.8" screen. Still very comfortable to work with. :)

I guess this is for people who like compact phones.

• 2011-03-20 08:00
  • wuj@

Great compact phone from HP. The browser is flash enabled. If only the cam has auto-focus.

• 2011-03-19 18:13
  • jFFI
Total of 59 user reviews and opinions for HP Veer.