HP Veer 4G - user opinions and reviews

HP

6.9
6.6
6.8

It is the worst phone ever seen. it sucks.toooooooo small screen

• 2012-03-04 21:39
  • Rth4

no one specified about RAM of veer........nd web os sucks.....never had useful apps from its app store....

• 2012-02-27 16:02
  • t1$E

totally cool phone......

• 2012-02-27 15:00
  • uNVK

i want to know unlock my veer 4g it was asking for email and password and later asking 4 network code

• 2012-02-22 10:27
  • wMHH

> In reply to RK @ 2011-05-17 14:16 from vwfM - click to readit sucks

• 2012-02-17 20:31
  • XjeB

all i can say, this phone is great, small but powerful...have useful applications...its really amazing, on its size, u just can't believe it...webOS for me is one of the best OS for devices...iOS and webOS are the best for me...
Keep it up hp/palm!

• 2012-01-30 21:59
  • Kg%L

phone is great
but how to use bluetooth in it
please guide mr

• 2012-01-28 15:34
  • t}Bu

i have been using this for a month..its fantastic but sometimes the os strucks..once u restart the phone it'll be ready...battery life max one day only....installing apps is much difficult for an unlocked phone..

• 2012-01-18 04:51
  • u7GY

I have no idea why the HP Webos Veer phones failed. They are so fantastic to use.

• 2012-01-05 08:20
  • b%2X

I have been using this phone for 1 month.
I read a lot good and bad about this phone but finally took a call to buy it.
Its a very good phone and webos is great.

I would like to share my review for the phone.

Pros.
Keyboard is Great inspite of being small.
Great Screen and Resolution
Good Voice Clarity
Great 3G Speeds atleast in India
Easy to configure for Emails
Touchstone Charging is Great
I love the magnetic cable given very easy to remove and plug.
With Bluetooth I find it amazing for music :)

Cons.
Camera is fixed focus and has no led flash, photos taken are not great.
Speaker phone is low or atleast on my phone.
Not a phone to play music while on run because of magnetic clip.

I would say YES for anyone who is willing to buy this product.

I referred it to a few friends and all are happy after using it.

• 2011-12-25 09:18
  • vI75

how to unlock hp veer 4g

• 2011-12-12 14:36
  • v0qT

> In reply to Inan @ 2011-11-29 19:53 from t7X2 - click to readis this phone unlocked i have one but its locked to at&t where can i get it unlocked

• 2011-12-09 17:05
  • 8yPu

> In reply to strong-head @ 2011-11-22 20:27 from Q2NV - click to readPlease tell me, I would indeed be obliged.

• 2011-12-01 21:55
  • utsE

This is a great phone. Have two of these and have been using one a great deal while the other serves as a back up. I dont know why there are so many people reacting negatively to it. Maybe they just cant use it properly. Hehe.

• 2011-11-29 19:53
  • t7X2

> In reply to Rakesh @ 2011-11-19 15:11 from utsy - click to readhey there i can by pass that load up screen on hp veer ask me i can tell u -----facebook

• 2011-11-22 20:27
  • Q2NV

> In reply to Rakesh @ 2011-11-19 15:11 from utsy - click to readVisit Some palm community site like www.precentral.net

• 2011-11-21 10:57
  • 2SIN

I recently purchased an unlocked HP VEER 4G from ebay Global. On inserting the SIM, the phone takes me to the "profile page" and asks for my email and password. I do it and after some searching, the phone replies that the authentication has failed. The same thing is repeated all over even when I try to enter the APN manually.

Can anyone guide me if there is a method to create a valid authentication on the phone or better still to bypass the "profile" page altogether so I can access the VEER properly. The phone gives a very good feel but in absence of the "profiling", it is just a useless toy.

I would be really grateful if anyone guides me in the above matter.

• 2011-11-19 15:11
  • utsy

it's a cute phone , i like it :)

• 2011-09-24 09:18
  • MDV3

this

• 2011-09-04 20:11
  • PRPP

I've known my way around WebOS for awhile. I got it replaced with a new Veer and it still sucks. Maybe worse than the last. The screen you have to fight it to get it to turn on. Going back to the always trusty BlackBerry tomorrow.

• 2011-07-12 23:32
  • Yb@Z
Total of 108 user reviews and opinions for HP Veer 4G.