There is way too much focus on camera when it comes to reviews. I use audio for music and YouTube videos and this is the best by far. The build on the phone is second to none and the new live video feed in Blinkfeed is brilliant.
The phone is close to stock and android but then you have a massive theme store. There are only two phone worth going for this year and the other is not an iPhone.
I live in Taiwan and preordered the HTC 10 on the 14th of April. It just arrived today.
I am very very very pleased. This is an AMAZING phone!
1. The build quality is supreme. Absolutely seamless. Feels fantastic.
2. The screen has deep darks and vibrant colors.
3. Boomsound from 2 speakers is back baby! It sounds BETTER than on my M7! You have to make sure you are in the correct mode. It makes all the difference in the world. There are 2 settings for the speakers: internal speaker theater mode and internal speaker music mode. Music mode is where it sounds the best when using the 2 external speakers.
4. The headphones and high-res Dolby audio is PHENOMENAL!!! I was BLOWN AWAY by how good the audio is through the headphones. Put them on and crank the volume up and WOW!
5. The camera. It is the BEST camera HTC has made so far on any of their phones. I am not saying it is the best camera on any phone, though. However, I have an iPhone 6S and I have to say, the HTC 10 camera is on par if not slightly better. It is faster to focus, better in low light and better color quality in my opinion.
I held off on buying the M8...I did not like the M9, so I held off on that purchase too. The A9 was beautiful but I wanted flagship specs. So I held off for the HTC 10. I do not regret buying this phone at all. It is the BEST phone I have ever owned. I also think it is the best on the market right now.
HTC, welcome back! You hit it out of the ballpark! GRAND SLAM!
andy8325, 16 Apr 2016when will the review come out?Maybe 2 days later
X, 15 Apr 2016Why don't you ask the author companies also !!! Battery test!!!!!
NP, 15 Apr 2016"Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)" Is it coming in a dual sim vers... moreboth will come single and dual. what is good though that dual sim will have a third separate slot for miroSD card, unlike fish it hybrid slot in P9 and S7. hybrid slot flagship companies should simply tell there costumer that sorry sir but there is no SD slot for u if u use 2 sims 24/7
Chebulla, 15 Apr 2016Phone of the year man. I'm loving it.no IR blaster?
So its basically the Samsung S7, no removable battery like the V10 , no fm radio. HTC could have ended the Samsung brand .
Jay, 15 Apr 2016NopeHtc 10 is IP 53 certified and all phones are splash proof.
Manu, 15 Apr 2016Good specifications,but as my opinion in camera very low MP, battery 3000 is very low and, rad... moreHave you any idea about camera? What do you know about megapixels? Till now HTC' s 12 mp camera is the best camera. It beats 23 mp camera by the quality. For battery, 3000 mAh is enough for 2 days because SD820 is much power efficient chipset. Understand?