HTC 7 Mozart - user opinions and reviews

1919257

6.7
6.6
6.7

I have had this phone for the past 5 years in 2010 I thought it was the best phone ever I am now 12 and I am still not aloud an I phone. All my friends have iPhone 6 and I have a phone that even my man wouldn't use it is best for working people as it has many Microsoft systems such as word.even after 5 years my phone can has a battery percentage of 18 hours

• 2015-05-21 22:05
  • mXxW

Excellent Device. Most suited for Working People. Battery performance is exceptional (common trait of windows devices). I have been using it for more than 2 years and till today the battery survives for more than 18 hrs , that too after I use 4 email inboxes, whatsapp, internet explorer etc frequently alongwith more than 3 hrs of calling. Touch is fantastic as well with very good quality rear cam. Only few problems: 1. Cannot upgrade to windows 8 or higher due to which few apps on the windows store will not install on this device, eg. skype. 2. No front cam for taking selfies or for video calls. 3. No expandable memory and you cannot browse your files on the phone when connected to your pc via cable. 4. Bluetooth only allows you to play songs on your device from pc, file transfer\sharing over bluetooth is not supported.

• 2015-05-02 10:11
  • U@7s

Hey guys, I've owned this phone nearly 3.5 years. You don't believe there is no hang, no batery drain ( if you turn on the power saver). just excellent. now i wanna change with iphone 4s or xperia z series. :D

• 2015-04-19 11:26
  • 3S9Y

this phone is very slow

• 2015-02-11 19:06
  • n5nv

OS needs update. Doesn't supports vine/instagram and other new apps.

• 2015-02-08 18:26
  • MEvq

I have this phone since december 2011 and it still work perfect. I drop it in a bucket of wather and it still goes on very well. Nice job HTC!!! The platform tough doesen't make any updates...maybe because it's too good to emprove :)))

• 2015-02-05 09:31
  • spa7

I had this phone since 2011 August..I am still using it. Still these phone specification are valid. I am still using my original battery. this is a goood phone..

• 2015-02-04 21:58
  • KZ8L

please help... any time i want to download an app i let know that market store is not in my region pls help out... gamelipapady@gmail.com is my email addres thanks..

• 2015-01-30 11:14
  • ft{y

i'v probleme to connect internet via my HTC 7 mozart. can't connect with, help me how i do

• 2014-12-19 15:16
  • NtIR

My HTC Mozart phn had power button problem.it can't lock on power button.power button doesn't work after turn on.plz help

• 2014-11-17 05:02
  • uZaT

> In reply to Bella @ 2014-10-24 13:16 from uQ{2 - click to readthis is the best mobile.

• 2014-11-10 10:10
  • 6PC@

• 2014-11-10 10:10
  • 6PC@

This phone is damn fine! Excellent rear cam., decent speaker and HD display. Student-friendly because I use this phone to open pdf and ppt files. THe only struggle I experienced on this phone is where to find a replacement battery because the concept store here do not have available batteries. But still I would give this phone a 4.5/5.0 remark.

• 2014-10-30 19:18
  • t7Xk

I want to buy ths celphn plz guyz gve me opnon abut ths plz guid me nd also i want to knw its applctns

• 2014-10-24 13:16
  • uQ{2

Hi, can i knw how to install whatsapp in this phone. I couldnt log in to market after i sign up to new hotmail account also. Is there any solution ?

• 2014-10-17 06:29
  • PUb8
  • F

> In reply to sue @ 2014-06-29 14:23 from pKnr - click to readuse nokia sync an download the contact and export as cvs

• 2014-09-21 15:05
  • PA7K

My htc 7 mozart have a big problem since i have reset my stocks pls ooo help me with my phone it did nt work proper anymore pls i want to know what to do help

• 2014-07-15 11:43
  • fuNc

How to install flashlight on my phone?

• 2014-07-02 15:14
  • 693F

After threee years with a fantastic phone, Ive upgraded to an iphone. Please can anyone tell this old girl how to upload my contacts to my laptop, and then download them to my new iphone PLEASE.xx

• 2014-06-29 14:23
  • pKnr

> In reply to grayson @ 2014-05-05 16:19 from NwE1 - click to readHow can I download opera mini(browser)on my HTC 7 Mozart?please I'm worried about that since I began using this product.

• 2014-06-16 09:47
  • mcu9
Total of 709 user reviews and opinions for HTC 7 Mozart.