HTC 7 Mozart - user opinions and reviews

1926333

6.7
6.6
6.7

Had this phone for 2weeks now and im still in love with it. im always playing with it and going online, its really fast. when i leave everything on like wifi data connection and those things, and constantly use data my battery gets low really fast. I can use it for up to 6 hours until it dies. But if i turn off data connection when i dont need it and just do other things without it, i could use it for almost 3 days.

i like htc's apps, theyre all helpfull and well made. but the flash app doesnt work with mozart as its has xenon flash, not led. they is also attentive phone, where u can mute calls by turnin the phone face down, and while on a call u can turn it to loudspeaker by placing it face down. imdb app looks amazing and is my favourite really helpful and easy to use. facebook is intergrated into people and pictures but the fb app looks great too, i like it better than the iphone because it looks like the real page, like when your on a pc, and u just swipe through the panoramic view to get to all sections.

i like how it a camera button, its easy to take pics on the go and i personally like it better that u have a button to take pictures instead of tapping the screen, but thats just something that i personally like. voice command work really well for apps and calling people, really simple dont need to unlock.

zune is great, my videos and music look and sound amazing. i use dolby mobile in sound enhancer and i can feel bass in my phone, its really good very loud and no fuzziness that u sometimes get when u turn music up too loud on other phones, like my old htc.

everything on this phone just looks really well made. the apps look great, and are really usefull, the marketplace isnt full of useless crap. i havent seen a fart app! theyre mostly social, lifestyle, news, and software. havent looked into the games i go through xbox live for that, and i prefer to get games that way.

i was really upset at it one day, i was out and used imdb and it just froze and restarted. has anyone had this happen? it has never happend since, but sometimes in marketplace it will freeze and when i lock it and unlock it, it goes back to the home screen. ive also read online that its crashd in fb many times but ive never had this happen.

only thing i dont like is you cant customise ringtones. its not really a big issue but id prefer to choose a song or something instead my old phone ringer lol. no multitasking dsnt bother me, i dnt see it as and issue for me only way it would bother me is if i was copying an address into maps, which is more of a copy paste issue i spose rather than multitask. it would be nice to have multitask but it doesnt bother me that it doesnt. copy paste would be great when they release the app for that, hopefully in jan.

I love this phone. for me its not perfect but very close to. if anyone is thinkin of getting this phone go in store and check it out. i fell in love with the UI instantly, but each to their own. you really have to try it out for yourself before you buy it. some of the things that bother people about it like, memory card, bluetooth, multi task, copy paste and front facing camera, do not bother me, so while i love this phone you may hate it. Just get this phone after you've tried it and decided you like it.

• 2010-11-09 05:13
  • 2CVC

I've had this phone for 24 hours now and I absolutely LOVE it... and I've been using an iPhone4 previously!!! Best things about it: zippy fast performance, beautiful design, easy to navigate, email client is superb, camera is awesome, omg the list goes on.. Bad things? None! Battery seems to last forever (with GPS turned off) my once charge is still going strong :) .. GPS seems to drain the battery heaps so it will only last half a day! I HIGHLY recommend this phone

• 2010-11-09 00:46
  • PE8Z

> In reply to Marco @ 2010-11-08 08:04 from puxM - click to readwell, they say samsung's screen is better, but mozart build quality is bettter.

• 2010-11-08 14:26
  • Ui}R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-11-08 01:03 from t7Ki - click to readI do like HTC, but Omnia 7 is better!

• 2010-11-08 08:04
  • puxM

I'm so ready to plunge into W7P.

But my dilemma is...I'm still confuse between Mozart and Samsung Omnia 7

• 2010-11-08 01:03
  • t7Ki

check out this unbiased review.

• 2010-11-07 02:45
  • TRJa

Hi
Can someboby that has got the Mozart have a look at the side of the retail box and tell what the sar rating for the head and body is please.

Also can you tell me what the loudspeaker is like.I us the loudspeaker alot in the car for calls.

With
Thanks
Bert

• 2010-11-06 22:32
  • TkGH

i wanted to know if this phone will work whilst inserted in my rear.
secondly, can i excrete whilst the phone is up inside me and prevent the phone coming out with the phoo.
i already know blue tooth works just fine with it stuck up there.
And for those of you mentioning the fact that it doesnt have a memory card slot.
Hello, wake up. you will have to take it out of your anus to put the memory card in. As for bluetooth sending photos, you cant see screen whilst it s inside you.
Please do not ask me any silly questions.

• 2010-11-06 16:08
  • 0xyH

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-06 05:22 from AMxW - click to readmaybe he's saying it's bad cos it's good ? like

ohh this phone so badd.. ( in a gay black guy accent )

yeah maybe he's gay. and black.

• 2010-11-06 08:10
  • TRJa

> In reply to fred @ 2010-11-05 16:29 from LF9s - click to readHave you had this phone? If so please share with us your experience. If you're just being judgmental, then I suggest you go to another forum. Don't display your immaturity, please.

• 2010-11-06 05:22

this phone is so bad

• 2010-11-05 16:29
  • LF9s

what does the xbox live feature enable you to do

• 2010-11-05 13:00
  • 9x8V

GM please update some Pictures for all WP7 phone please.
I'm eager to look photos take from HTC 7 Mozart. Also some compare photos with other model phone. Sorry for my poor ENGLISH :P Thanks......

• 2010-11-05 10:09
  • tLtf

Guys, the sales of WP7 has exceeded the expectation of Microsoft themselves. Seems like developers have a reason to develop some "live" apps for the WP7 handsets. Check it out yourself.

• 2010-11-05 05:20
  • AMxW

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-04 15:42 from AMxW - click to readSamsung Omnia7 and LG Optimus 7 have bigger batteries, 1500mAh, should be enough for 2 days.

• 2010-11-04 16:14
  • T4xq

> In reply to VIA @ 2010-11-04 09:13 from nUu6 - click to readDude, sorry to inform you but it won't take you to the second day. You need to recharge it like every night, probably because the OS is still new so power management is still an issue. However, give it sometime and WP7 will definitely mature. I can see a bright future ahead of it.

• 2010-11-04 15:42
  • AMxW

> In reply to Mike N97 X10 user @ 2010-11-03 07:51 from Sq6A - click to readHaha. I get your point. I am not going for N8 anymore. I am already fed up of Symbian. Of all the WP7 phones out there, HD 7 and Mozart have got to be the best 2. But personally, I would choose Mozart because its form factor is better and it also has a better camera compared to the rest.

Coming from N82, I can't live without Xenon flash. All other flash are just for show. It is not a real flash. Plus, videos I seldom take night videos so this is ok.

3.7" screen seems to be the ideal screen. It is not too big nor is it too small. It is just nice. Plus SLCD seems to offer supreme viewing angle and color contrast when compared to the standard LCD screen, though it is not a match for a superb SAMOLED.

• 2010-11-04 09:16
  • AMxW

OK. I heve read all about this phone . I like Windows Mobile better then Android and Symbian OS . I don`t care about the camera . The size and the specifications are perfect . My only quiestion is about the battery life , I want at least 2 days with normal usage 1hour talk time ,2hours browsing . And if somebody can tell me more about the audio ?

• 2010-11-04 09:13
  • nUu6

> In reply to Mike N97 X10 user @ 2010-11-03 07:51 from Sq6A - click to readSamsung models have great hardware, slick and thin devices with big Super AMOLED screens. My top two models are Dell Venue Pro and Samsung Omnia 7. Samsung Focus is great, too, but only sold in US.

• 2010-11-03 16:59
  • T4xq

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-01 01:12 from AMxZ - click to readTo General,

Hey, if ur using nokia N82 which I also have, don't expect a big change, the symbian 3 still looks the same to me on N8 as my friend recently bought 1, it doesn't seems to be so different compared to my n97, maybe faster of course, better camera, but it still looks the same to me. I myself wanted the N8, but my mind has shifted to Win7 now as I want something new, something different, and win7 will without a doubt keep on improving, what I can't decide is which win7???

I also know that sony ericsson will also soon be coming with a great win7 phone, but since I already own an x10 might just as well get htc, but htc 7 or this 1?

• 2010-11-03 07:51
  • Sq6A
Total of 709 user reviews and opinions for HTC 7 Mozart.