HTC 7 Mozart - user opinions and reviews

1911234

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to Marco @ 2010-11-08 08:04 from puxM - click to readwell, they say samsung's screen is better, but mozart build quality is bettter.

• 2010-11-08 14:26
  • Ui}R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-11-08 01:03 from t7Ki - click to readI do like HTC, but Omnia 7 is better!

• 2010-11-08 08:04
  • puxM

I'm so ready to plunge into W7P.

But my dilemma is...I'm still confuse between Mozart and Samsung Omnia 7

• 2010-11-08 01:03
  • t7Ki

check out this unbiased review.

• 2010-11-07 02:45
  • TRJa

Hi
Can someboby that has got the Mozart have a look at the side of the retail box and tell what the sar rating for the head and body is please.

Also can you tell me what the loudspeaker is like.I us the loudspeaker alot in the car for calls.

With
Thanks
Bert

• 2010-11-06 22:32
  • TkGH

i wanted to know if this phone will work whilst inserted in my rear.
secondly, can i excrete whilst the phone is up inside me and prevent the phone coming out with the phoo.
i already know blue tooth works just fine with it stuck up there.
And for those of you mentioning the fact that it doesnt have a memory card slot.
Hello, wake up. you will have to take it out of your anus to put the memory card in. As for bluetooth sending photos, you cant see screen whilst it s inside you.
Please do not ask me any silly questions.

• 2010-11-06 16:08
  • 0xyH

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-06 05:22 from AMxW - click to readmaybe he's saying it's bad cos it's good ? like

ohh this phone so badd.. ( in a gay black guy accent )

yeah maybe he's gay. and black.

• 2010-11-06 08:10
  • TRJa

> In reply to fred @ 2010-11-05 16:29 from LF9s - click to readHave you had this phone? If so please share with us your experience. If you're just being judgmental, then I suggest you go to another forum. Don't display your immaturity, please.

• 2010-11-06 05:22

this phone is so bad

• 2010-11-05 16:29
  • LF9s

what does the xbox live feature enable you to do

• 2010-11-05 13:00
  • 9x8V

GM please update some Pictures for all WP7 phone please.
I'm eager to look photos take from HTC 7 Mozart. Also some compare photos with other model phone. Sorry for my poor ENGLISH :P Thanks......

• 2010-11-05 10:09
  • tLtf

Guys, the sales of WP7 has exceeded the expectation of Microsoft themselves. Seems like developers have a reason to develop some "live" apps for the WP7 handsets. Check it out yourself.

• 2010-11-05 05:20
  • AMxW

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-04 15:42 from AMxW - click to readSamsung Omnia7 and LG Optimus 7 have bigger batteries, 1500mAh, should be enough for 2 days.

• 2010-11-04 16:14
  • T4xq

> In reply to VIA @ 2010-11-04 09:13 from nUu6 - click to readDude, sorry to inform you but it won't take you to the second day. You need to recharge it like every night, probably because the OS is still new so power management is still an issue. However, give it sometime and WP7 will definitely mature. I can see a bright future ahead of it.

• 2010-11-04 15:42
  • AMxW

> In reply to Mike N97 X10 user @ 2010-11-03 07:51 from Sq6A - click to readHaha. I get your point. I am not going for N8 anymore. I am already fed up of Symbian. Of all the WP7 phones out there, HD 7 and Mozart have got to be the best 2. But personally, I would choose Mozart because its form factor is better and it also has a better camera compared to the rest.

Coming from N82, I can't live without Xenon flash. All other flash are just for show. It is not a real flash. Plus, videos I seldom take night videos so this is ok.

3.7" screen seems to be the ideal screen. It is not too big nor is it too small. It is just nice. Plus SLCD seems to offer supreme viewing angle and color contrast when compared to the standard LCD screen, though it is not a match for a superb SAMOLED.

• 2010-11-04 09:16
  • AMxW

OK. I heve read all about this phone . I like Windows Mobile better then Android and Symbian OS . I don`t care about the camera . The size and the specifications are perfect . My only quiestion is about the battery life , I want at least 2 days with normal usage 1hour talk time ,2hours browsing . And if somebody can tell me more about the audio ?

• 2010-11-04 09:13
  • nUu6

> In reply to Mike N97 X10 user @ 2010-11-03 07:51 from Sq6A - click to readSamsung models have great hardware, slick and thin devices with big Super AMOLED screens. My top two models are Dell Venue Pro and Samsung Omnia 7. Samsung Focus is great, too, but only sold in US.

• 2010-11-03 16:59
  • T4xq

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-01 01:12 from AMxZ - click to readTo General,

Hey, if ur using nokia N82 which I also have, don't expect a big change, the symbian 3 still looks the same to me on N8 as my friend recently bought 1, it doesn't seems to be so different compared to my n97, maybe faster of course, better camera, but it still looks the same to me. I myself wanted the N8, but my mind has shifted to Win7 now as I want something new, something different, and win7 will without a doubt keep on improving, what I can't decide is which win7???

I also know that sony ericsson will also soon be coming with a great win7 phone, but since I already own an x10 might just as well get htc, but htc 7 or this 1?

• 2010-11-03 07:51
  • Sq6A

To W7P owner

Was the OS limitation's a dealbreaker?

• 2010-11-02 22:39
  • t7Ki

> In reply to SiD @ 2010-11-01 22:41 from mXG$ - click to readDon't worry mate. The camera issue can easily be fixed with a firmware update. The important thing is the hardware. As long as the hardware is there, a software update can be released to improve the hardware performance. Just being a bit optimistic.

• 2010-11-02 17:53
  • AMxT
Total of 707 user reviews and opinions for HTC 7 Mozart.