HTC 7 Mozart - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.5
6.7

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-04 15:42 from AMxW - click to readSamsung Omnia7 and LG Optimus 7 have bigger batteries, 1500mAh, should be enough for 2 days.

• 2010-11-04 16:14
  • T4xq

> In reply to VIA @ 2010-11-04 09:13 from nUu6 - click to readDude, sorry to inform you but it won't take you to the second day. You need to recharge it like every night, probably because the OS is still new so power management is still an issue. However, give it sometime and WP7 will definitely mature. I can see a bright future ahead of it.

• 2010-11-04 15:42
  • AMxW

> In reply to Mike N97 X10 user @ 2010-11-03 07:51 from Sq6A - click to readHaha. I get your point. I am not going for N8 anymore. I am already fed up of Symbian. Of all the WP7 phones out there, HD 7 and Mozart have got to be the best 2. But personally, I would choose Mozart because its form factor is better and it also has a better camera compared to the rest.

Coming from N82, I can't live without Xenon flash. All other flash are just for show. It is not a real flash. Plus, videos I seldom take night videos so this is ok.

3.7" screen seems to be the ideal screen. It is not too big nor is it too small. It is just nice. Plus SLCD seems to offer supreme viewing angle and color contrast when compared to the standard LCD screen, though it is not a match for a superb SAMOLED.

• 2010-11-04 09:16
  • AMxW

OK. I heve read all about this phone . I like Windows Mobile better then Android and Symbian OS . I don`t care about the camera . The size and the specifications are perfect . My only quiestion is about the battery life , I want at least 2 days with normal usage 1hour talk time ,2hours browsing . And if somebody can tell me more about the audio ?

• 2010-11-04 09:13
  • nUu6

> In reply to Mike N97 X10 user @ 2010-11-03 07:51 from Sq6A - click to readSamsung models have great hardware, slick and thin devices with big Super AMOLED screens. My top two models are Dell Venue Pro and Samsung Omnia 7. Samsung Focus is great, too, but only sold in US.

• 2010-11-03 16:59
  • T4xq

> In reply to General @ 2010-11-01 01:12 from AMxZ - click to readTo General,

Hey, if ur using nokia N82 which I also have, don't expect a big change, the symbian 3 still looks the same to me on N8 as my friend recently bought 1, it doesn't seems to be so different compared to my n97, maybe faster of course, better camera, but it still looks the same to me. I myself wanted the N8, but my mind has shifted to Win7 now as I want something new, something different, and win7 will without a doubt keep on improving, what I can't decide is which win7???

I also know that sony ericsson will also soon be coming with a great win7 phone, but since I already own an x10 might just as well get htc, but htc 7 or this 1?

• 2010-11-03 07:51
  • Sq6A

To W7P owner

Was the OS limitation's a dealbreaker?

• 2010-11-02 22:39
  • t7Ki

> In reply to SiD @ 2010-11-01 22:41 from mXG$ - click to readDon't worry mate. The camera issue can easily be fixed with a firmware update. The important thing is the hardware. As long as the hardware is there, a software update can be released to improve the hardware performance. Just being a bit optimistic.

• 2010-11-02 17:53
  • AMxT

OK, I finally got this baby, and well, I got more than what I'd expected from it!!! The internet is fast, the overall device speed is fast. The Music and Video quality are amazing.

The only area where it lacked was it's Camera... Even though it's 8 MP, the images are mostly blurred. If you've got the money, go for the HTC HD7.

• 2010-11-01 22:41
  • mXG$

how do you get your old videos pictures and music from ur old phone because it wont bluetooth them it says unsupported when i try?

• 2010-11-01 12:20
  • mqUc

Just wanted to know how good is the performance of this baby. Is the internet browser fast? How is the experience compared to those of Apples and Android? Is the picture quality taken by this phone good? Currently owning a N82 and wanted to switch to a new phone. Torn between Nokia N8 and HTC Mozart at the moment. Please help.

• 2010-11-01 01:12
  • AMxZ

bat life is simular too all phones nowa days, you can buy a energizer charge pack off ebay for £20 and i think it gives you 1 or 2 full charges its good too take with you especially on long journeys

• 2010-10-31 21:04
  • m5wx

• 2010-10-31 13:03
  • tR9%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-30 02:03 from IWb{ - click to readi hope garmin/sygic/tom tom will be available for wp7, these are great nav apps

• 2010-10-30 15:55
  • iA3i

Do Mozart Microsoft Windows Phone 7 support garmin GPS ?

• 2010-10-30 02:03
  • IWb{

> In reply to Bluesky @ 2010-10-29 12:51 from M3s@ - click to readIt can't last that short, I read bunch of WP7 reviews and on heavy usage phones lasted 15h and couple days on low usage. Maybe it's some battery issue? Have you tried turning GPS off?

• 2010-10-29 13:43
  • puxM

I am having one of these. Its the best phone I have ever used. The only thing I don't like is Battery life. Which is very poor. It only last for about half a day with Low usage. Only 3 hrs with heavy usage. Which is very shocking...
It feels good in your hand. The best size and shape for a phone.
Feel free to ask anything more.

• 2010-10-29 12:51
  • M3s@

yes boss. this phone has hd screen. it also has a great feature of video recording in hd quality 720p. this 720p resolution is the highest video recording capability by
any phone presently to date.

• 2010-10-29 11:54
  • IP5c

this one is 9ice phone

• 2010-10-29 09:37
  • uwZ4

440 euros in Germany - http://www.amcom.de///HTC-7-Mo...t::2749.html

• 2010-10-27 22:47
  • puxM
Total of 695 user reviews and opinions for HTC 7 Mozart.