HTC Amaze 4G - user opinions and reviews

2402006

7.7
7.8
7.7

ive been using it for a year and a half but now the phone just went off completely. But when i put an externally fully charged battery in it start to heat without coming on. What should i do??? Aside that its a great phone

• 2015-07-04 16:23
  • fuvG

My battery is swell where i can get xtra battery

• 2015-07-04 01:09
  • Hkuj

This sure is a unique phone. I love its speed, handiness, etc.
Only cons are:
1. sometimes when you are holding and typing (tapping) with only one hand, your palm could touch the screen and click an unwanted thing.
2. battery is below normal capacity and drains faster than other phones.
3. the factory unlocked version can't be updated to an official firmware. You will be stuck with 2.3.4
4. although it says 4G, it doesn't support 4G internet.

If you have no problem with these, (I don't) you will love this phone. My rating is 7.5/10

• 2015-06-24 12:18
  • xeN4

Best mobile ever. I have been using this mobile for past 33 months, no lag, no problem till now. Its gorilla glass provided me tremendous support when I went for trekking (i dropped twice on hard rocks but no damage to screen). No words to say about its build quality and Camera. It is far far better than recently launched mobiles. UI is ultimate. Only drawback that i face is, this mobile runs on Gingerbread OS (I didn't took risk on ROM level upgrade manually) but it didn't make me feel bad because the UI and the speed of this mobile overwhelms it. Over all, I can say this is a reliable mobile phone with awesome stuffs which never disappoints you.

• 2015-06-21 20:08
  • X0}t

I have used this set and i absolutely loved it! Best cell phone. Camera result is awesome

• 2015-06-04 14:23
  • 6Pai

its a good fone,maybe it's d fake .bcus it has a very strong processor so i c no reason y he said mayb its d app u downloaded. Mine jst had a little fault am in need of d power button flex cable,really in nid of it.

• 2015-06-01 00:58
  • N9@S

Not a good phone. I bought from ebay new, that's what the seller said. When I got it, use a few days, the screen is not stable. I email the seller, the seller said it could be the app that I download. So I have to wait and see.
After 30 days of warranty, the screen suddenly disappear when I am talking, and cannot be recovered. pressing the power button, etc etc, nothing works. I have to take out the battery. Within 2 months, it cannot be booted correctly. No opening screen. Now I am ready to get another one.

• 2015-05-31 12:46
  • RdxL

i love u htc amaze

• 2015-05-14 11:58
  • 6PFD

I can't change my 4g network to 3g Plx I need help.

• 2015-05-13 07:03
  • fsTx

I am using HTC amaze 4G T- mobile with awesome futher but how can I update my version it don't show that can any body help me.....?

• 2015-05-08 18:23
  • bJ7x

why does my battery charge for too long about 6 to 7 hours
unless it will be full aside that it doesn't even last
longer.and even when fully charged it will just reduce in capacity.I resets it but still.my phone also go off frequently and even when the battery is full and when I on my data.

• 2015-05-02 14:31
  • fuvF

pls anyone,who knows where i can get d power button flex cable.mine has broken nd its not working,pls any 1 with a solution shud just reply.

• 2015-04-29 00:09
  • ftV7
  • dennis-the-boliviano
  • Rating0

> In reply to obeng @ 2015-01-08 06:54 from fsWX - click to readBuy a charger with 2A (2amp) output, this will greatly reduce the charging time

• 2015-04-21 06:01
  • LEY@

pls am using an htc ruby nd am facing problems with my data connection........it switches alright but not working.....
av been changing sim cards but still.......pls can u help?

• 2015-04-09 02:21
  • Ns%P

> In reply to jamal @ 2015-03-16 11:10 from TuKa - click to readJust download HTC All in ONE tool kit, start with
strictly follow sequence
1.S-OFF if otn
2.boot unlock
3.4EXT Recovery
4.Root
.ICS ROM download in sd card and go :-)

• 2015-03-19 18:48
  • 6P%k

i have a htc ruby for a year . only one problem i have .my phone not a T.MOBILE version.and i cant update my phone to android 4 .how can i do ?? tanx

• 2015-03-16 11:10
  • TuKa

> In reply to obeng @ 2015-01-08 06:54 from fsWX - click to readturn off gps

• 2015-02-20 02:44
  • kbn1

i have one of this phone.....and
some information about this phone is incorrect..for example there is not 4g info on network..it says only 3g ,and what is the 4g and the frecuency ?? and the sim is not mini sim,is normal sim card...fix all that isues please...

• 2015-02-16 21:43
  • Lxx%
  • F

I have a HTC Amaze 4g but it only reads 2g does anyone no why? I have great service in my area from Consumer Cellular they helped me set it up but still only reads 2g.Bad phone or am I missing a setting? Thanks

• 2015-02-05 03:08
  • qn%Q

I have the HTC Amaze 4g but my phone only reads 2g. Anyone no why? I have super reception from my carrier which is Consumer Cellular and they help me with set up but still only 2g.

• 2015-02-05 01:43
  • qn%Q
Total of 1211 user reviews and opinions for HTC Amaze 4G.