HTC Amaze 4G - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.7
7.7

i've been using this fone for 1 month .. no problem at all..best features..cool graphics but battery time is too low .. due to anroaid .. but excellent phone .. no problem till now ..

• 2013-08-30 07:50
  • IHAH

I have been using this phone for two months now. Its an excellent phone with almost all features at a very reasonable price. Few weeks ago I started facing a problem of frequent shutdowns. I contacted HTC warranty center in Lahore - Pakistan. They took 10 days but didn't do anything. Finally I searched the net and found the solution of the problem. I just placed a folded piece of paper between battery and the cover case. This makes battery push harder to make a good contact with the phone. Problem resolved and battery time doubled also. Since then no issue.

• 2013-08-26 15:10
  • 6Qwj

• 2013-08-26 14:31
  • 6Qwj

> In reply to Hassan @ 2013-08-22 14:56 from 6P}3 - click to readCm roms are not completely compatible

• 2013-08-25 15:52

Thanks Dave

• 2013-08-24 19:21
  • N9@S

i have been using this phone since may and its amazing.
touchscreen is the best very fast.dispaly too good.No issues so far as far as low battery is concerned its same as other android phones.

• 2013-08-24 01:16
  • Uqrj

> In reply to rotech @ 2013-08-21 23:53 from 3sEw - click to readwhat is your battary mhz and what abaut your charger ampers
because i have same set but betty life is too bad

• 2013-08-23 07:59
  • N$gb

overheats alot and isnt just a software issue. battery life sucks. i'm running jellybean 4.2.2

• 2013-08-22 14:56
  • 6P}3

> In reply to rotech @ 2013-08-21 23:53 from 3sEw - click to readyes htc amaze is best,,its better thn samsung s2

• 2013-08-22 04:16
  • KIFQ

Compliments of the season friends, how are u all doing, frankly speaking my htc amaze 4g has the best battery to be honest, bcos on browaing its 5-6hrs,internet very faster than same range phones type, network stables,my battery has 3days standings if only am using it for calling only. Believe me about the heating is common with all smartphones, no smartphones can do without get heat. So depending what u re using ur phones for, I really love my htc, am saying dis bcos I got my lumia 800, bb bold 5,apple iphone 4s with me

• 2013-08-21 23:53
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Dave @ 2013-08-19 11:05 from FY0v - click to readRooted cell? Check ur bootloader n tell me whether it has s off or not?

• 2013-08-20 18:00
  • y@@9

i am using this cell from many years,,,batterybtime is so good or i love my cell not single issue

• 2013-08-20 17:20
  • KIEp

Bad news for sim unlocked T-mobile v2.3.4 users
you will not received any official major OS update from t-mobile.

because of t-mobile security you can only update if you are using t-mobile network .

• 2013-08-19 11:05

Using this mob science 4 months

Purchased from ebay india in (13800/-) -with ICS 4.0.3 HTC Sense 3.6 and White color
Received security update in may or June don't remember
now software version after update -2.14.531.30 710RD
currently using Reliance 3G in Rajasthan

+ Nice classic Design And specifications not released in India so feel like unique
+ Never Restarts and hangs
+ Battery one full day (if basic use it stays 1 and half day)-issue with almost every Smart Phone
+ play almost every HD game available in the market
+ Download speed is awesome
+ Best Connectivity option (Internet pass-through) Connect with my Office PC network with lightning Fast Speed and download any thing in my mobile with more then 2mbps speed

-Heated when using 3g network (may be because is shows 4G network here and Signals are week at my place)
-Heated when playing games while charging(only when net connection is on )

Over all 9 stars for this only because of heating problem

• 2013-08-19 10:54
  • FY0v

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-15 08:47 from N9@T - click to readits because of mobilelife contacts app from t-mobile
if you not using t-mobile network then it will show this msg
-just close mobilelife app form apps manager-
- this app will start on every restart- so close after every restart

• 2013-08-19 10:27
  • FY0v

> In reply to qayoom qureshi @ 2013-08-01 00:43 from KIqZ - click to readCan you tell me ,how can change os to ics,pls tell in detail.

• 2013-08-17 15:57
  • U{DX

> In reply to ayesha @ 2013-08-13 20:46 from KIFB - click to readNo. If u follow the steps carefully

• 2013-08-16 16:57
  • y@@9

Oh for fu**'s sake. Read before you post.

• 2013-08-16 16:56
  • y@@9

My htc amaze 4G phone keeps saying '' sync not allowed'' every one hour.... Pls does anyone know what the problem could be? Reply ASAP

• 2013-08-15 08:47
  • N9@T

> In reply to Manu @ 2013-08-14 15:57 from uvJW - click to readI woulda thought but we are rivals. i am Liverpool u are Man U. so, sorry.

• 2013-08-14 19:53
  • N9@S
Total of 1163 user reviews and opinions for HTC Amaze 4G.