HTC Butterfly - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2

any1 experienced low volume on the speakers after updating to kitkat 4.4.2? any fix pls...

• 2014-12-14 22:02
  • sxrJ

> In reply to kriti @ 2014-08-30 13:57 from HsKE - click to readIf I play video then sound are low nd high........
If I play music same problem do......what can I do
Troll me plzz

• 2014-12-09 14:03
  • t}iX

> In reply to Kofy @ 2014-12-06 18:08 from fsTx - click to readYou should use a heavy volt charger or the HTC's original charger

• 2014-12-08 18:53
  • vIY4

> In reply to NuJerzeeDevil @ 2014-12-02 19:03 from sH38 - click to readyes. it is capable of micro sd card. the slot is covered on the upper right. that is where the sim card is also placed.

• 2014-12-07 05:24
  • t7Xk

My new htc butterfly is not charging. It keeps changing from charging to not charging to charging. It goes on and on. Please I need help

• 2014-12-06 18:08
  • fsTx

this phone is very nice.but in phone playing the game or internet.it was very hit.and some time after it was cool.please help me to tell some solution.

• 2014-12-04 20:52
  • Rxyp

Its soo good.... Its working well but i need the update of 4.4.3(kitkat).. Can you please provide for this as soon as possible...

• 2014-12-03 08:55
  • rKM@

Can anyone tell me does this phone actually have expandable memory up to 32GB with SD Card??? Everywhere I have looked 4 this phone (Amazon, Ebay, etc) they have phone listed as the HTC Deluxe Butterfly & even have the picture of the phone used here on gsmarena but 2 times now I have purchased phone & when it came it had a bunch of red areas on the phone (camera ring, speaker grill above HTC logo, power button) & did not have expandable memory card slot anywhere on phone. If anyone knows where I can get the actual phone with the expandable memory please tell me :(

• 2014-12-02 19:03
  • sH38

i really love this phone i dropped and screen has been cracked but still working smoothley and very fast phone never stuck this phone im using so many apps..im really happy..but bit dissapointed still there is a no any kitkat update for htc butterfly

• 2014-12-02 04:59
  • teuv

> In reply to Sandeep @ 2014-10-19 18:52 from 7tTK - click to readhi..i am facing a 3G connectivity problem in hyderabad specifically where the connection goes away too fast and the phone is unable to swich between 2G and 3G. Not sure why this problem in hyderabad only. Have travelled to 7 other states with this and no issue. Somehow strange...it seems your problem is different ?

• 2014-11-21 14:49
  • PZLv

very good.this phone is best.

• 2014-11-07 08:47
  • avUI

i brough htc butterfly soon update for software new verison better apple ealry for new upated.....but wat do waiting for update by htc butterfly .. pls soon

• 2014-11-06 14:48
  • b9JE

Hi Friends, I have got HTC Butterfly 8 months back. I am facing issue with mobile data connection. I am unable to access mobile data while traveling in few locations. Primarily I thought its the network(airtel), I went to service center and got phone software reset. The issue still conitnues. I am unable to turn off mobile data on or off at few locations the data symbol doesnot go away and takes long time. At the same location other HTC phone desire 816 is able to access same Airtel network. But when I turn on tethering and when I use on tablet, the network stays on without any drop. I am really confused. HTC Service center is blaming network and not helping to fix it. Please help

• 2014-10-19 18:52
  • 7tTK

What did u do about it please

• 2014-10-17 18:39
  • mcu7

Hi HTC,

When can receive Kitkat on HTC Butterfly x920d..?

• 2014-10-03 08:02
  • PUSb
  • F

So I got this phone a couple of months back and it was functioning perfectly but two days ago I can't seem to switch it from vibrate mode to normal. The notification and ringtone sound is completely off. What would have caused this? And how can I solve this problem?

• 2014-09-26 18:08
  • tZ0X

> In reply to kriti @ 2014-08-30 13:57 from HsKE - click to readHTC BUTTERFLY has a very gud camera quality..ihv ths phone from last 8 months...ths phone is awesome.

• 2014-09-24 15:06
  • vGRg

really battery life is very short. it should be more powerful & upgrade. other functions are technically good. i have this phone

• 2014-09-16 11:06
  • utZ5

Can sm1 help me on how to upgrade the OS from jellybn to kitkat

• 2014-09-05 03:29
  • D6UE

> In reply to sms @ 2014-09-03 14:44 from KS2r - click to readIt is almost software problem. I have had the same problem and it was solved by reset factory.

• 2014-09-04 06:50
  • L6$7
Total of 1472 user reviews and opinions for HTC Butterfly.