HTC Butterfly - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2

> In reply to Sandeep @ 2014-10-19 18:52 from 7tTK - click to readhi..i am facing a 3G connectivity problem in hyderabad specifically where the connection goes away too fast and the phone is unable to swich between 2G and 3G. Not sure why this problem in hyderabad only. Have travelled to 7 other states with this and no issue. Somehow strange...it seems your problem is different ?

• 2014-11-21 14:49
  • PZLv

very good.this phone is best.

• 2014-11-07 08:47
  • avUI

i brough htc butterfly soon update for software new verison better apple ealry for new upated.....but wat do waiting for update by htc butterfly .. pls soon

• 2014-11-06 14:48
  • b9JE

Hi Friends, I have got HTC Butterfly 8 months back. I am facing issue with mobile data connection. I am unable to access mobile data while traveling in few locations. Primarily I thought its the network(airtel), I went to service center and got phone software reset. The issue still conitnues. I am unable to turn off mobile data on or off at few locations the data symbol doesnot go away and takes long time. At the same location other HTC phone desire 816 is able to access same Airtel network. But when I turn on tethering and when I use on tablet, the network stays on without any drop. I am really confused. HTC Service center is blaming network and not helping to fix it. Please help

• 2014-10-19 18:52
  • 7tTK

What did u do about it please

• 2014-10-17 18:39
  • mcu7

Hi HTC,

When can receive Kitkat on HTC Butterfly x920d..?

• 2014-10-03 08:02
  • PUSb
  • F

So I got this phone a couple of months back and it was functioning perfectly but two days ago I can't seem to switch it from vibrate mode to normal. The notification and ringtone sound is completely off. What would have caused this? And how can I solve this problem?

• 2014-09-26 18:08
  • tZ0X

> In reply to kriti @ 2014-08-30 13:57 from HsKE - click to readHTC BUTTERFLY has a very gud camera quality..ihv ths phone from last 8 months...ths phone is awesome.

• 2014-09-24 15:06
  • vGRg

really battery life is very short. it should be more powerful & upgrade. other functions are technically good. i have this phone

• 2014-09-16 11:06
  • utZ5

Can sm1 help me on how to upgrade the OS from jellybn to kitkat

• 2014-09-05 03:29
  • D6UE

> In reply to sms @ 2014-09-03 14:44 from KS2r - click to readIt is almost software problem. I have had the same problem and it was solved by reset factory.

• 2014-09-04 06:50
  • L6$7

Hi!my butterfly phone's jack is not detecting the headphones .can anyone help me with this

• 2014-09-03 14:44
  • KS2r

> In reply to ceasare @ 2014-03-31 19:50 from t7J$ - click to readWhich camera quality is best between xperia z nd butterfly...pls tell me...because m using my xperia z but i wants to change my fone within a days so, i think butterfly is best in look wice...but i wants best cameraa quality..

• 2014-08-30 13:57
  • HsKE

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2014-02-11 08:53 from vb$x - click to readHey... m gonna buy it
plz advice me!!!

• 2014-08-28 16:17
  • fCxi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-22 11:16 from fsTy - click to readIts Rs32k in India these days,getting cheap.

• 2014-08-24 07:24
  • X{TL

Pls i want someone tell me the pric in ghana cedis.

• 2014-08-22 11:16
  • fsTy

> In reply to Advan @ 2014-08-08 15:02 from p@K$ - click to readhi advan just go to settings then apps and search for camera in all options then clear the cache of camera in that options..i hope so dis work for u coz even i had face dis problem but i got solve this problem from this option...

• 2014-08-10 10:50
  • KSu6

All the features are good, but battery only 2020 mah also unremoveable. In most of htc smartphone why have they lack in one or another feature with their high price tag..

• 2014-08-08 16:48
  • XuZV

Hi can somebody help me i have some problems with my Htc Butterfly !!
I have some problems with Camera it says Unable to Start Camera who can help me please :/ what can i do with that

• 2014-08-08 15:02
  • p@K$

hi, i rebooted my phone and the language changed to Japanese a language i cant read.mind directing me on how to change it to english

• 2014-08-04 17:30
  • fnkd
Total of 1463 user reviews and opinions for HTC Butterfly.