HTC Butterfly - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2

This phone is best for Samsung or iPhone 5 best battery back up so buy this HTC phone without think

• 2014-03-18 16:04
  • rJ9@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-17 12:32 from fuvG - click to readGo for it ! It's the best phone I have used it's rated better than an iphone 5 !!! Only battery does tend to be an issue otherwise it's just awesome for the price.

• 2014-03-18 07:58
  • bC1m

after reading lots of comments and reviews, im now confuse whether to buy htc butterfly or look elsewhere. pls help cus i really admire this phone.

• 2014-03-17 12:32
  • fuvG

> In reply to aswin @ 2014-03-10 03:15 from U{Iu - click to readyour problem are same with me,now how we can settel this problem?

• 2014-03-16 01:18
  • 25Eq

• 2014-03-16 00:38
  • 25Eq

> In reply to kiddoang @ 2014-03-05 23:37 from tZj$ - click to readhaha,please come to my country,coz if in indonesia have a lot of HTC Service centre LOL

• 2014-03-15 06:52
  • PA7F

> In reply to abx @ 2014-03-09 20:24 from vIYs - click to readhi mr abx....i just updated my butterfly to sense 5.5 and jelly bean 4.3 ...it seems that my battery backup has decreased by 20% from sense 5.....now i am annoyed..what should i do...

• 2014-03-10 03:15
  • U{Iu

definately you should update to android 4.3 and sense 5.5 as much much better than sense 5 as bettery backup increased got htc zoe feature which is very nice feature

• 2014-03-09 20:24
  • vIYs

> In reply to aaTH @ 2013-10-08 11:54 from Mf5A - click to readYes,I regret upgrading it to sense 5 cos the fonts and the lock ring is damn ugly. I live in Malaysia and guys u know how funny?? My AREA is at IPOH, PERAK and the only HTC SERVICE CENTRE is at KUALA LUMPUR. So if anything happen to my HTC, I have to take about 2 hours car drive plus waiting for the queue and waiting for the staff repair my HTC.

• 2014-03-05 23:37
  • tZj$

Guys, what do u think about the new software HTC Sense 5.5 with Android 4.3 OS after u all upgraded it?? Frankly say I do regret after upgrade my Butterfly to HTC Sense 5.0 with Android 4.2.2 OS cos the new fonts are sucks, previous one look more great.

• 2014-03-05 21:05
  • tZj$

> In reply to kbakl @ 2014-02-17 06:09 from uukp - click to readcheck developer options and make sure that the "stay awake" option is not marked. hope it helps.

• 2014-03-04 17:10
  • Nw%T

I'm using htc butterfly...such a great Phone... .I have tried several times to upgrade to 4.3 over edge but it doesn't seem to work...can anyone pls help me.......!!!!
Or do I have to upgrade over wifi.......???

• 2014-03-04 08:42
  • fsT5

its an awesome fon....gud battery backup...display...camera and wot to say...im a proud owner of my butterfly....recomended to all....

• 2014-03-02 11:21
  • YQK0

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2014-02-11 08:56 from vb$x - click to readHi Sapna..i havent faced any issue after updating..the phone is quite smooth after update and battery backup also got icreased..:)

• 2014-02-28 13:37
  • PDSG

My htc butterfly freezes and the screen goes blank and i have to wait till runs out. after which i will charge for a long time and start the phone again. this has continued for three consegetive days and its really fraustrating me. how can i solve this problem?

• 2014-02-28 09:52
  • NwLs

> In reply to jeon @ 2014-02-17 14:17 from fmgI - click to readpuse power button 6 scound automatic restart phone

• 2014-02-28 00:47
  • 6QHj

update my butterfly a week.yesterday my phone suddenly cannot play any sound from gallery,youtube,ringtone.for call only vibrate.alarm also just vibrate.if i use ear phone sound come back ok.anyone has this problem?is't speaker prob?

• 2014-02-19 14:31
  • KZ8y

i recently started using this phone, its awesome but sometimes the screen just goes blank and there is nothing i can do to get it back unless it stays blank until battery runs completely dead before i can start charging then after switch it on. its crazy,if it were other phones you just have to take battery out and put it back in and switch on then you are good to go but with this phone you cant take out battery which means you have be without phone for as long as battery will take to run out and the hours it will take to charge before you can use.
i will be glad if someone can tell me how to rectify or remedy this situation.
and by the way, is it normal that it takes so long to charge?

• 2014-02-17 14:17
  • fmgI

I have been using this phn since last May. After update the phone's screen doesnt turn off during charging. This is really annoying. If the battery reaches below 40% mark, I have to switch off the phone for charging and it takes hours to charge......Please help......if somebody knows the solution..should I contact the service centre......and yes the never sleep option duriing charging is off

• 2014-02-17 06:09
  • uukp

Yes....I have been using this phn since last May. After update the phone's screen doesnt turn off during charging. This is really annoying. If the battery reaches below 40% mark, I have to switch off the phone for charging and it takes hours to charge......Please help...if somebody knows the solution.....and yes the never sleep option duriing charging is off..

• 2014-02-17 06:07
  • uukp
Total of 1460 user reviews and opinions for HTC Butterfly.