HTC Butterfly - user opinions and reviews

HTC

4201395

7.2

> In reply to abx @ 2014-03-09 20:24 from vIYs - click to readhi mr abx....i just updated my butterfly to sense 5.5 and jelly bean 4.3 ...it seems that my battery backup has decreased by 20% from sense 5.....now i am annoyed..what should i do...

• 2014-03-10 03:15
  • U{Iu

definately you should update to android 4.3 and sense 5.5 as much much better than sense 5 as bettery backup increased got htc zoe feature which is very nice feature

• 2014-03-09 20:24
  • vIYs

> In reply to aaTH @ 2013-10-08 11:54 from Mf5A - click to readYes,I regret upgrading it to sense 5 cos the fonts and the lock ring is damn ugly. I live in Malaysia and guys u know how funny?? My AREA is at IPOH, PERAK and the only HTC SERVICE CENTRE is at KUALA LUMPUR. So if anything happen to my HTC, I have to take about 2 hours car drive plus waiting for the queue and waiting for the staff repair my HTC.

• 2014-03-05 23:37
  • tZj$

Guys, what do u think about the new software HTC Sense 5.5 with Android 4.3 OS after u all upgraded it?? Frankly say I do regret after upgrade my Butterfly to HTC Sense 5.0 with Android 4.2.2 OS cos the new fonts are sucks, previous one look more great.

• 2014-03-05 21:05
  • tZj$

> In reply to kbakl @ 2014-02-17 06:09 from uukp - click to readcheck developer options and make sure that the "stay awake" option is not marked. hope it helps.

• 2014-03-04 17:10
  • Nw%T

I'm using htc butterfly...such a great Phone... .I have tried several times to upgrade to 4.3 over edge but it doesn't seem to work...can anyone pls help me.......!!!!
Or do I have to upgrade over wifi.......???

• 2014-03-04 08:42
  • fsT5

its an awesome fon....gud battery backup...display...camera and wot to say...im a proud owner of my butterfly....recomended to all....

• 2014-03-02 11:21
  • YQK0

> In reply to Sapna Mulani @ 2014-02-11 08:56 from vb$x - click to readHi Sapna..i havent faced any issue after updating..the phone is quite smooth after update and battery backup also got icreased..:)

• 2014-02-28 13:37
  • PDSG

My htc butterfly freezes and the screen goes blank and i have to wait till runs out. after which i will charge for a long time and start the phone again. this has continued for three consegetive days and its really fraustrating me. how can i solve this problem?

• 2014-02-28 09:52
  • NwLs

> In reply to jeon @ 2014-02-17 14:17 from fmgI - click to readpuse power button 6 scound automatic restart phone

• 2014-02-28 00:47
  • 6QHj

update my butterfly a week.yesterday my phone suddenly cannot play any sound from gallery,youtube,ringtone.for call only vibrate.alarm also just vibrate.if i use ear phone sound come back ok.anyone has this problem?is't speaker prob?

• 2014-02-19 14:31
  • KZ8y

i recently started using this phone, its awesome but sometimes the screen just goes blank and there is nothing i can do to get it back unless it stays blank until battery runs completely dead before i can start charging then after switch it on. its crazy,if it were other phones you just have to take battery out and put it back in and switch on then you are good to go but with this phone you cant take out battery which means you have be without phone for as long as battery will take to run out and the hours it will take to charge before you can use.
i will be glad if someone can tell me how to rectify or remedy this situation.
and by the way, is it normal that it takes so long to charge?

• 2014-02-17 14:17
  • fmgI

I have been using this phn since last May. After update the phone's screen doesnt turn off during charging. This is really annoying. If the battery reaches below 40% mark, I have to switch off the phone for charging and it takes hours to charge......Please help......if somebody knows the solution..should I contact the service centre......and yes the never sleep option duriing charging is off

• 2014-02-17 06:09
  • uukp

Yes....I have been using this phn since last May. After update the phone's screen doesnt turn off during charging. This is really annoying. If the battery reaches below 40% mark, I have to switch off the phone for charging and it takes hours to charge......Please help...if somebody knows the solution.....and yes the never sleep option duriing charging is off..

• 2014-02-17 06:07
  • uukp

I really love this phone but the problem is that is too cost in my country negeria.

• 2014-02-13 22:05
  • fuN1

> In reply to nggektin @ 2014-01-26 05:16 from KZ8y - click to readDo you need to keep backup of ur contacts before updating ?

• 2014-02-13 06:24
  • vb$T

> In reply to [deleted post]Till Dec end it was 27k . I had bought in that price with 30 days replacement warranty. But now it is 34800 that too with 10 days replacement warranty. You will get it in Reliance digital Stores in Mumbai at 31k.. I did a 2 months hunt for this and finally got it from flipkart. At Reliance digital u will get the display piece. I think in whole mumbai only 3 black pieces and 2 white pieces are there..

• 2014-02-11 09:03
  • vb$x

> In reply to Krishna @ 2014-01-30 16:05 from PDSG - click to readHey before updating I want to ask is there any problem occurring after the update ?

• 2014-02-11 08:56
  • vb$x

> In reply to [deleted post]No buddy.. Till Dec end it was 27k.. I bought in 27k.. with 30 days replacement warranty. Now it is 34800 ..with 10 days replacement warranty...

Mumbai mein it is available in 2-3 Reliance digital stores at 31k. But the black piece is a display unit everywhere.. the white may be sealed.

• 2014-02-11 08:53
  • vb$x

The phone is really awesome.But how come the 4.3 sense 5.5 update is not shown within the specifications?

• 2014-02-11 07:34
  • fufc
Total of 1454 user reviews and opinions for HTC Butterfly.