HTC Butterfly - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2

no water resistant as xperia z

• 2013-01-30 12:12
  • 2ICu

Launched in India yesterday for huge 45k... dumb move.

Over priced. better to wait for Sony Xperia Z.. more battery, more camera pixels, fiber glass body (even polycarbonate of HTC is good in a way) and water and dust resistance... woah... looks like Sony is back with a Bang... only con is TFT vs Super LCD 3 of HTC.. It would be huge success if pricing and timing is rightly... atleast in India

• 2013-01-30 07:37
  • U2fZ

Such a high range of specification but in rating why not in top 8 in gsm arena

Does people not aware of this phone ?

• 2013-01-30 05:26
  • t1$E

Does anyone know if SOLO HD Beats headphone will work on this phone? I know it has a beats headphone sign on the back of the phone....

• 2013-01-30 02:13
  • Fb3v

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-28 17:01 from UD}w - click to readfor texting and calling you can get Nokia 3310 - will last you few weeks before you'll need to charge it again :)

• 2013-01-30 01:11
  • 3Jn}

This costs 31k in the Philippines... They only released the red version first.

• 2013-01-30 00:14
  • PB1v

Launched in India for 46k.....

• 2013-01-29 19:44
  • 2@x7

WOoahhh Bro that's called a mob ;) Resolution best Usb 4.0 :) specificition are realyy NICe but the name of the mob is very girlish :)

• 2013-01-29 19:33
  • tZuW

> In reply to Ally @ 2013-01-29 04:09 from TSNs - click to readif u used to one handed using phone function with full HD Screen than u go for Butterfly..

If u like bigger screen and no problem to used two hand when using the phone ..and all your jeans and shirt have bigger pocket than Note2 is for u ^^

• 2013-01-29 18:18
  • tV0{

HTC Butterfly comes to India for Rs. 45990..........

• 2013-01-29 13:38
  • wdQ0

> In reply to Wreckit @ 2013-01-29 10:02 from vV5G - click to readWhat do you know about BUTTERFLY? Nothing
Do you even use the phone? No
So why commenting? Bored
I personally own the phone its beautiful inside and powerful outside.. great work HTC...

• 2013-01-29 12:44
  • f039

whatever it may be we cant use video call,if we r paying more then 35k we expect these features

• 2013-01-29 11:10
  • vGMF

> In reply to Ally @ 2013-01-29 04:09 from TSNs - click to readDepends on your environment and usage. If you're already in Apple's environment such that you've purchased songs and movies from iTunes, get an iPhone. If you're in Android ecosystem, get the Samsung Note 2. But for Android, I'd recommend the Xperia Z. If you want something new, smooth user experience that can match the iPhone, go for the Lumia 920. It's also said to have one of the best 8MP camera :) Hope this helps.

• 2013-01-29 10:02
  • vV5G

I need viewers opinion... I was thing to buy a new gadget... Iphone5 ? Samsung NoteII ? Nokia Lumia 920? or HTC Butterfly...... which one is the best specification...hurry i need a feedback

• 2013-01-29 04:09
  • TSNs

htc upgraded the model but insanely reduce other part(battery).for heavy user its a hell...

• 2013-01-28 23:54
  • uCnW

I purchased this phone on the 17th of Jan and received it in the post on the 21st of Jan. I Love this phone.

- The screen is awesome. Very Bright, very clear, very sharp
- Feels great - The tapered edges make the phone feel paper thin
- Feels fantastic (I have the white one - and NO it does NOT look like a iphone) Quality of build is excellent.
- Battery is fantastic for medium use - 100% in morning, Phone calls, messages, email, hotspot, general play - Battery at the end of the day is about 20% - However if you play games etc (which I don't a lot - unless I am waiting for my wife whilst shopping!) battery is reduced - Still lasts most of the daylight hours.
- I LOVE HTC SENSE - I played with my mates S3 and he played with my phone, he says he wishes he'd bought the Butterfly - He doesn't like S3's interface either.
- I rate this phone a 10/10 however IF I did play games all day (Which I don't cause I have a job) I probably give it an 8/10 for battery life.

Purchased it through Expansys for $777 inc extended warranty.

• 2013-01-28 22:09
  • v6fc

> In reply to WD @ 2013-01-28 06:32 from 3Y7G - click to readI'm not sure about the battery life of the Butterfly but my LG L9 has an impressive battery life, around 2 days with normal use. Me thinks can last more than that if I just use it for texting and calling.

• 2013-01-28 17:01
  • UD}w

> In reply to ninja @ 2013-01-27 21:40 from atGg - click to readI had using Note for past 7 months..i love it but not pocket friendly ..
So i switch to this Amazing phone..u will love the speed and performance is fantastic..!
The Sense ui is way better than TW..
And for the battery life, is good for one day used..and i always bring my power bank along just in case..

• 2013-01-28 10:38
  • KZ8B

If compare to Motorola HTC Butterfly should come with 3000mAh+ battery for this superb powerful Butterfy.
However, I still love it the most.

• 2013-01-28 09:39
  • IT4q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-27 13:01 from v0qJ - click to readWith all respect, there is no comparison between the Butterfly and L9... For one (of many advantages of the Butterfly) the resolution is double what is offered by L9. For a fair compare (in my opinion), the LG VU P895 is of the same class, and here, Butterfly wins by miles when it comes to battery life.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the Butterfly, a device with a price tag (+$800) should offer much better performance in terms of battery life, but so far, I haven't seen a device even close to the Galaxy Note-II (or Note-I) in this regards. Where I live (UAE), the LG VU P985 is the same price as the Note-I. I might be wrong about the L9, but my experience with LG smart phones (L7 and 4X) made me sure never to waste money on an LG device again. Very nice specs at an amazingly reasonably price but the battery life is a big let down, just like the iphone 4/4S (haven't tried iphone 5 and for sure will not try it) but I wouldn't expect miracles despite the reviews claiming long battery life for the iphone 5.

• 2013-01-28 06:32
  • 3Y7G
Total of 1463 user reviews and opinions for HTC Butterfly.