HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.3
7.0

> In reply to mbk @ 2014-11-25 15:52 from avPM - click to readThe biggest problem with this phone is the internal memory which is really pathetic. If you want to keep the original os and not root it. There is a way to keep the 4 most important apps installed on your phone without running out of internal memory. You need to uninstall the play store and google services which take all internal memory and block them from reinstalling themselves automatically. Now how can u install the apps. Download amazon store and install it. It uses only 15 mb of your internal memory. Now download the three apps u use most. After that uninstall the amazon store u will have more memory. I installed two main apps that I use most. I installed viber (and moved a lot of the files to the sd card) and whatsapp (this app can be downloaded directly from whatsapp website) and I still have 40 mb of internal memory. Hope this will help make this phone useful for a while as I was close to throw it because I was unable to use it even without any app installed

• 2015-04-26 17:56
  • 33ZF

what is the name of original battery of htc cha cha ? and where it will be available for buying ?

• 2015-04-18 10:59
  • vGPS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-13 00:41 from fsTy - click to readI think she means can anyone help her fix the problem cus i have that same problem too and would need some help

• 2015-04-13 00:46
  • fsTy

Mine keeps on removing my sdcard unexpectedly. Its a real big problem 2 me. Anyway i can fix dis cus my card contains a lot nd i can loose them. By the way its nyc 2 use.

• 2015-04-13 00:41

We want:
Chacha2:
Ram 2G Rom 8G Cpu 1.7 Gpu 305 battery 2500 Display size 3.5 android os5 Why not why not

• 2015-04-12 04:54
  • LbeW

> In reply to pari @ 2015-03-21 14:56 from pFjY - click to readput into rinsing and drying cycle ;)
you can remove battery, unscrew case , dry and clean inside but probably it will not work again, just buy new phone.

• 2015-04-06 22:50
  • myKA

I have been using HTC ChaCha for 4 years. It is a great hp except for the internal memory which is very very low. Can't install many apps which can't be exported to memory card. As for the battery life span, it really drained faster. Heated up also while I am using my 3g simcard. What I do really like for this cellphone is the corning protection gorilla screen. My htc chacha had been thrown, fell over the patchway, scratch it by my nephew for more than 10 times, but the screen never breaks nor cracks! That is why I fell in love with this phone :)

• 2015-03-23 00:58
  • PF5p

Could be a fake battery

• 2015-03-21 17:52
  • xpBn

My htc chacha got washed in washing machine :(
After 3 years I want it to work again.
Any idea what should I do :(

android os5
Why not why not

• 2015-03-20 15:31
  • NqrY

My battery was dying in 10 minutes after full charging. I bought a new one and within a week the new battery is dying after minutes of use also. Any ideas?

• 2015-03-09 11:49
  • 3bZG
  • fb sarathsivadasbkm
  • Rating0

Internal memory is 150 MB only. And the phone takes about 100 MB of that...!

• 2015-03-02 09:20
  • uumU

We need chacha 2

• 2015-03-01 16:18
  • NqX}

Anybody know, How to root...this phone. thanks Budy.

• 2015-02-24 16:01
  • Mfx6

Not good for me

• 2015-02-11 19:14
  • MIdZ

the phone has a very low internal capacity and does not support many applicatios

• 2015-02-03 19:54
  • fsTy

This phone is a crap, I bought it as a new and at the start phone had a lot of system bugs (needed update), and now after few months system died...

• 2015-02-02 09:59
  • dZVv

Worst phone ever
cant able to install or update more than 5 apps
battery reducing from 90 to 50 after 3 mp3 audio tracks
speaker is audible only to holding person while playing audio.

• 2015-01-15 15:49
  • uu5S

It is good phone but the only loophole is Internal Memory can use very less Apps

• 2015-01-12 08:08
  • vb}6
Total of 2215 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.