HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.2
6.8

its andriod z upgradable????/?
if yes so plz give me inf

• 2014-10-20 17:56
  • TgA}

heat up while charging

• 2014-10-16 00:01
  • xVHx

use original charger dat light prblm hppnd bcoz of local charger..

• 2014-10-08 06:48
  • rK8X

use original charger dat light prblm hppnd bcoz of local charger..

• 2014-10-08 06:33
  • rK8X

Battery is soo poor,very low internal memory.phone gets heating while charging and browsing.hangs alot.no quick response.use less than 3 apps for smooth running nd best for typing as it is qwerty keypad.overall it is not good phone.dont go for it

• 2014-10-04 08:53
  • t}Xd

My htc cha cha.button light is not showing I can't use it nite but when I on d phone I will show but after some time It will go off and after that I cnt use it with the light.except I use another phones lite.

• 2014-09-24 21:14
  • 3sEw

i dont even think this cell phone chacha has got a bit of internal memory.bad

• 2014-09-08 05:02
  • fuvG

Chacha is good phone for typing and facebook.i love it.but chacha is not good for play game😊

• 2014-09-06 21:50
  • nX}3

Htc chacha is very good phone and very fast i actually like it but there is some proplems the battary life is so pooor and the camera some times very bad but is very good for tiping and use me alot so thanks…

• 2014-09-04 02:15
  • gxDx

This phone is very nice i love it but cnt open gmail and low internal memory .does not support google play store which some apps like youtube depends on.if not true someone should plz help me how to play videos on youtube.

• 2014-09-01 10:19
  • fsT5

its a good fon though bt de internal memory is vry poor....................nxt tym gve it a bigger size

• 2014-08-31 07:09
  • NuPF

very good caamera,low internal m
emory&very very poor

• 2014-08-27 08:45
  • rr7x

Two years or more and I am using this chacha, I believe it has a battery problem and also a low internal memory, but I really love it and I fixed it twice or three times and now I want to change to another phone but finding difficult to find nice one as my adorable ChaCha....

• 2014-08-26 21:06
  • SY3P

yah it is useless low internal memory , battery is very poor , and the touch doesnt do sometimes .its a stress.

• 2014-08-25 13:55
  • NuUM

i have used my phone almost for a year but i have realized that the battery is very very very poor,i have to carry the charger everywhere,the camera is lovely but the memory is also very low,

• 2014-08-23 12:53
  • 0wqU

this is one of the wrst moblile I have been used.. very low internal memory.. and not able to download apps in case of low memory.. and battry back up is very very poor... need to carry charger al time with u.... but camera wrks really wel. apart frm that everything is not gud so far....

• 2014-08-19 04:36
  • U{Mn

my phone is not responding to camera wen u want the camera so please wat can I do

• 2014-08-16 17:20
  • fmWi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-13 17:20 from 3xYC - click to readthis phone needs to be upgraded or totally removed from the market l have used it for one year and the memory is so poor no space to download applications. l hope other HTC phones are better than this one.

• 2014-08-12 07:37
  • fuv2

I cant login to gmail and also cant get acess to google market to download applications please someone help me

• 2014-08-11 01:29
  • NuPx

> In reply to rhzpet @ 2014-05-16 16:00 from fsTx - click to readbuy a 3g data pack

• 2014-07-26 14:53
  • 63}L
Total of 2184 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.