HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.2
6.9

> In reply to Ruha @ 2012-03-29 09:54 from 0BG2 - click to readNot at all......no lags..

• 2012-03-31 16:23
  • U@2U

just got my htc chacha love the features but the problem is transfering files from another phone to my htc chacha doesn't work the bluetooth says it's forbidden to access the target device i bought my phone from at&t non-contract phone..please help me...

• 2012-03-31 12:34
  • v0qa

• 2012-03-31 12:34
  • v0qa

Can i change the battery 1250 to 1500mah, plz reply

• 2012-03-31 08:45
  • t1$A

> In reply to Kev @ 2012-03-30 06:38 from uuk7 - click to readYes it is the name of the phone is Plum Velocity,

• 2012-03-31 08:40
  • LaCX

Light n fast, easy to use. Phone data sharing via usb & wifi is great feature. Texting is a hobby with this set. Not really for web viewing, no thanks to the small screen. But it's possible to open more apps, thanks to it's 512mb RAM. Just like other android htc, batt life could be a nightmare, unless u got a backup batt @ phone.

• 2012-03-31 04:57
  • PA8c

Guyz the phone is superb for the price,,,
In india its price is about Rs.11,500 and the features of the phone r superb....
The only drawbacks it has is..
1.Battery BACKUP
2.Some apps are not supportedThey r in potrait form...

OVERALL the phone is awesome....the camera and the voice quality is also awesome!

• 2012-03-30 06:38
  • uuk7

is it real that there is a imitation of this phone? anyone hear of?

• 2012-03-30 00:10
  • vxi}

Can it open pdf documents?

• 2012-03-29 22:08
  • Nvgy
  • F

im gonna buy this HTC chacha, look by the others comment, there is something bad problem, about the battery?? so, whats your suggestion? should I buy this phone? HtC chaha is good to use or not?

• 2012-03-29 15:29
  • 9E1C

is this phone slow?

• 2012-03-29 09:54
  • 0BG2

HTC chacha is superb ph... Using from last week. very good design, good camera, no lag at all. Processor does brilliant work. Only prob is it does not have Indian languages bt I can see Hindi languages in opera by enabling few settings. HTC chacha rocks..!!!!

• 2012-03-29 06:41
  • Mfx0

> In reply to awiii @ 2012-03-28 14:17 from 6P%V - click to readhahahaha,
don't compare E72 to htc chacha,
e72 is very far from htc chacha,
when u use htc , u will think that nokia is nothing

• 2012-03-28 17:07
  • 3xK7

which one is best htc chacha or nokia e72????????????????

• 2012-03-28 14:17
  • 6P%V

> In reply to Mr Rom @ 2012-03-26 14:08 from uWxU - click to readMy only real problem with the battery is when I connect it to the web .. It last for 3.5 to 4 hours but If I don't use it then it can go two days with light usage

• 2012-03-26 22:19
  • Lb7n

A have a problem with my ChaCha. For some time now it has started to run very badly, I can't listen to music because it start to work slowly. When unlocking it, the same thing happens. Any idea what might be happening and what I could do to make it work like before?!

I would be really grateful..

• 2012-03-26 15:20
  • 0Cax

dear all users,
please i am planning to by this cell phone,but i see that there is battery issue,so they wrote that abt 3g 7 hrs talk time,is it true?if yes please tell me,coz my other nokia cell phone has 7 hrs talk time but i can spend my day easily..

• 2012-03-26 14:08
  • uWxU

Dear friends on reading various reviews Android OS is entirely suitable for the touch operations when physical keyboard is used battery problem precedes over there. eg Samsung galaxy pro!

• 2012-03-26 14:02
  • uumy

battery suckzzz.... but features of d phone r awhsum!!!

• 2012-03-25 16:11
  • rJxT
Total of 2209 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.