HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

6.8

which mobile phone is best htc chacha or 9700 blood bb

• 2012-03-08 21:42
  • 6P%D

> In reply to Wildblues @ 2012-03-07 07:24 from v@HX - click to readYes, thanks to this app called Tango. its way better than Facetime because you can make video calls over 3g.

• 2012-03-08 16:25
  • v0qT

HTC Chacha is Ok for a smart-phone with eco-price. Bat. last less than aday if used, so i have to carry the charging usb-cord with me all the time, luckily u can charge from a computer. Now i have trouble with receiving calls: after receiving or making calls, there's an "X" above the signal on upper-right, which means that i cannot call or take any call either, its forbid me saying "For Emergency Call ONly", after waiting many hrs. the "x" not gone, so i Reduce the Adv.Task Killer, and restart the phone eachtime, otherwise the phone won't work !!

• 2012-03-07 13:41
  • RLXv

Is it possible to do Video call between this phone and an iphone 4?

• 2012-03-07 07:24
  • v@HX

> In reply to Kingy D Great @ 2012-03-02 15:24 from uSP@ - click to readI assume this is a stuck key , I am not a mobile geek, just sounds to me like a stuck key, could be alt or shift , double check and look for a key that looks pressed, lower than others or stuck.

• 2012-03-06 23:12
  • N7T2

This is a "very" smart phone if we could say so. It continuously impresses me by endless features and integrations. it is automatically synchronizing your phone contacts to your email address book -gmail in my case- integrating, organizing everything almost seamlessly. An outstanding piece of art at an affordable price HTC!. Only comments are: 1- Battery 2- body & screen needs some care from user not to have them scratched; 2nd point not really sever, I have dropped my phone once on its screen on a rough road, and it survived with a slight scratch to screen and another on front body, phone didn’t even restarted. if we considered some competitors dies on one fall I rate Chacha built 7/10 , the missed 3 grades are for durability,yet built quality & solid feel are impressive.

• 2012-03-06 23:04
  • N7T2

I was initially planing to buy the sensation XE in 2 month ,but my phone died on me ,and i could only afford this one atm , i think it's a great phone , bar the battery life of course , at first it had 2 cons for me , the battery life ,and the low internal memory , though today i found a way to install everything on my sd card without rooting my phone so problem solved, just go to google , and google this How to move apps to sd card on an unrooted device: A noobs guide. **Updated 09/02/11 , and click on the first link ,from androidforum i believe , i'm not trying to advertise the website ,anyway , i just followed the steps and bam , it worked like charm,if you can't find the website , i'll post the steps here ....I don't regret buying this phone , great phone ..

• 2012-03-04 23:28
  • StNY

> In reply to Sona @ 2012-03-04 20:39 from 398e - click to readSure its really 512 MB .. if u have problem with it too i recommend to download "advanced task killer" from the market ..this app will help u to auto close all running apps u don't use .

• 2012-03-04 23:00
  • NtcW

And one more think RAM is really 512MB, or even smaller?

• 2012-03-04 20:39
  • 398e

> In reply to Truth to be said @ 2012-02-28 19:18 from iA0U - click to readThats bad news!!!

• 2012-03-04 19:46
  • NhfD

Everybody loves it ..... but it seems that it is NOT very user-friendly. look at all the comments and questions.

• 2012-03-04 19:42
  • NhfD

it is a nice phone and i am having it but how to download mxit on it?

• 2012-03-04 08:56
  • mcja

I want to know - is it possible to change the FONT size on HTC chacha?

It's small, very small.

• 2012-03-03 17:43
  • NhfD

and also want that my all contact send to my gmail,
is it possible...

• 2012-03-03 14:34
  • KID6

hello guyx,,,,,,,,,i want to know that if my outlook contact sync with htc chacha than cell show me first name and 2nd name,,,not show complete in first name,,,plx give me some guide..

• 2012-03-03 14:10
  • KID6

The gandhas phone ever >>>>

• 2012-03-03 08:09
  • TRHg

> In reply to Kingy D Great @ 2012-03-02 15:24 from uSP@ - click to readYou need to chnge your shortcut keys... You can find the option in settings i guess

• 2012-03-03 04:01
  • uv7Q

I have a problem.

Btw, I love this phone. But just recently, I may have done something on it that I am not aware of. But every time I compose a message, or even when im on twitter typing or on facebook chatting, Everytime I tap on the letter "S" key, it goes staright to messages and I will get a note saying that its been saved to drafts. And this happens everytime. Then I press on "G" it goes straight to my gmail account and "B" goes to the browser. How do i fix this? Is there a hot key feature for the phone that I may have activated?

Please help.

• 2012-03-02 15:24
  • uSP@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-29 23:43 from N3xw - click to readi want to buy this fone but i want to know does flash player work with browser.ur opion will b appriaciated

• 2012-03-02 15:22
  • KIYx

> In reply to Sona @ 2012-03-01 16:32 from 398e - click to readTo reduce battery consumption, turn off the background data, wifi, satellite gps and bluetooth....

• 2012-03-02 13:42
  • LbkL
Total of 2142 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.