HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.2
6.8

Can someone pls tell if the HTC ChaCha's body is made of metal or plastic.

• 2011-11-07 16:10
  • P9b{

hi.does this phone support SRS sound enhancement?The a2dp music quality is terrible.is there anyway out there to fix this ? please help

• 2011-11-07 12:02
  • HFfd

Does it have a preinstalled file manager ?
if it doesnt how shloud we instal apps or a file manager ?
some body knows where to download a good file manager ?
i cant use android market . how can i instal a apk file ?

• 2011-11-07 08:47
  • HI1x

> In reply to Sandeep Hemnani @ 2011-11-02 11:43 from bC9a - click to readGo to people, touch the option key then choose view.now you can uncheck what contacts you want to appear in your people/contacts menu.

• 2011-11-06 09:17
  • K7gZ

> In reply to Arslan @ 2011-11-04 19:06 from fBhn - click to readOpen the ringtone or music to the music player,pause the song then touch option and choose the share option and pick share via bluetooth.

• 2011-11-06 09:13
  • K7gZ

> In reply to Timo @ 2011-11-05 14:16 from 2wIB - click to readUninstall first all the applications you've downloaded, next install app2sd from the android market. Now you can install all the applications you want but do it one by one so after every installation make sure you would move it first to the sd card.

• 2011-11-06 09:10
  • K7gZ

is there any one who help me out tht which one is better nokia E6 or HTC CHacha..??? as HTC has good processor speed and RAM than E6 ... but E6 has 8MP camera and better battery timing ..... im a nokia user dont wana go for HTC but i liked the Android features a lot of free application etc ...

• 2011-11-06 07:44
  • uWEv

i have a problem with my chacha set,i didnt download any software on the internal memory however after updating softwares i found that internal memory is only 12M,i cant download any program now due to insuffient memory,my friends told me that there is a rom to download on the device and it can work but i didnt find any available for the chacha,did any one face the same problem>

• 2011-11-05 14:16
  • 2wIB

Hey guys, i'm quite happy with chacha, its only bugging me while sending my downloaded ringtone to other set via bluetooth, i cudn't find any option of "Send/Share" in ringtones menu...can anyone help me on it?

• 2011-11-04 19:06
  • fBhn

pls dnt make fool of peaole..... the battery of the phone is grate i use both 3g and 2g mode of gprs and the battery stands 2 days easily....

• 2011-11-04 09:19
  • vGYd

> In reply to kandykiss103 @ 2011-10-29 12:58 from m7Hb - click to readhello wha\ts the name of the battery

• 2011-11-03 09:45
  • fuNh

cha cha is a phone that u can copy contacts from sd , so copy ur contact on a micro sd and copy them to cha cha

• 2011-11-02 20:46
  • Sb68

small screen size... not best for watching videos, playing games....

• 2011-11-02 13:04
  • vb}e

Hi i recently purchased the HTC ChaCha... but i have over 2400 contacts and this phone just cant handle it... it takes very long in loading them everytime and its really annoying AND embarrassing !!! can someone help me with a remedy for this one? can linking or unlinking my contacts help me?

I'll have to change my handset if there's no solution for this :(

• 2011-11-02 11:43
  • bC9a

> In reply to kk @ 2011-11-02 04:14 from utrJ - click to readnope. very poor.

• 2011-11-02 11:17
  • bC9a

I recently purchased the htc chacha ... i have over 2400 contacts and the device just cannot handle them ! it goes very slow as soon as i click on "people" can someone help me solve this problem?

I'll have to replace my ph if this problem persists :(

• 2011-11-02 10:51
  • bC9a

When I make a voice call over Skype, I hear cut voices whenever the proximity sensor detect my ear as I must activate the loudspeaker to continue an error-free communication. Please help since you all are HTC CHACHA EXPERTS

• 2011-11-02 06:20
  • 0BRb

> In reply to greek @ 2011-10-31 20:01 from Sb68 - click to readwhat about bettery backup? is it long?

• 2011-11-02 04:14
  • utrJ

ChaCha is my first smartphone and I am simply loving it.

• 2011-11-01 17:00
  • utdn

Best phone ever :) I love the touch sensitivity , the keypad which makes typing so much more faster.for those crying for battery , get a life and first go learn how to use it properly.
You cant have a 100 apps running in the background ,keep playing games for 3 hrs with your new phone, your cell on 3G and expect the battery to last 24 hrs ! Also make sure you discharge it fully before you charge , and when you charge it ,let it charge without disturbance till its full.Do this atleast once in two weeks and it works fine :)

• 2011-11-01 09:13
  • NQ{2
Total of 2197 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.