HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.2
6.8

Hey all , i havent used a smart phone before and i am really confused after i read your opinions , so would you tell me which phone should i buy ? Htc chacha or Blackberry curve 9300 ? and i want also to know can i download whats app for Htc ?

• 2011-11-09 07:09
  • NhUC

> In reply to EHSAN Z @ 2011-11-07 08:47 from HI1x - click to readGoto pandaapps.com and download the apk's from there u would get loads of file managers i use the ES explorer its the best

• 2011-11-08 14:13
  • P$uD

In my personal experience having to use ChaCha, I would give ChaCha a rate of sightly above average on disign wise. Performance wise, there's only TWO things I'm not satisfied with. First is the internal memory problem, which I guess all ChaCha users have: It's JUST TOO LITTLE!! no matter how I move my apps to sd card, it still run out of space. Second thing will be the pre-instlled Facebook sofeware that syns ALL ur fb contacts into ur contact list - and THAT uses the internal memory too! choosing "don't sync" won't help as it still syncs every single one of the contacts from social network sites, Whatsapp, Gmail, FB, Twitter, u name it, it syncs it. Other than that, I'd give ChaCha a pass. the FB button makes it unique ;)

• 2011-11-08 13:06
  • tVm7

> In reply to mjambidengs @ 2011-11-06 09:10 from K7gZ - click to readHello
i tried what u said but nothing,the problem is any software i move it to sd card ,but after sometime ill find that the internal memory is full,i dont know why,if i open the application menu ill not find any program in the phone memory

• 2011-11-07 21:03
  • 2wIB

Can someone pls tell if the HTC ChaCha's body is made of metal or plastic.

• 2011-11-07 16:10
  • P9b{

hi.does this phone support SRS sound enhancement?The a2dp music quality is terrible.is there anyway out there to fix this ? please help

• 2011-11-07 12:02
  • HFfd

Does it have a preinstalled file manager ?
if it doesnt how shloud we instal apps or a file manager ?
some body knows where to download a good file manager ?
i cant use android market . how can i instal a apk file ?

• 2011-11-07 08:47
  • HI1x

> In reply to Sandeep Hemnani @ 2011-11-02 11:43 from bC9a - click to readGo to people, touch the option key then choose view.now you can uncheck what contacts you want to appear in your people/contacts menu.

• 2011-11-06 09:17
  • K7gZ

> In reply to Arslan @ 2011-11-04 19:06 from fBhn - click to readOpen the ringtone or music to the music player,pause the song then touch option and choose the share option and pick share via bluetooth.

• 2011-11-06 09:13
  • K7gZ

> In reply to Timo @ 2011-11-05 14:16 from 2wIB - click to readUninstall first all the applications you've downloaded, next install app2sd from the android market. Now you can install all the applications you want but do it one by one so after every installation make sure you would move it first to the sd card.

• 2011-11-06 09:10
  • K7gZ

is there any one who help me out tht which one is better nokia E6 or HTC CHacha..??? as HTC has good processor speed and RAM than E6 ... but E6 has 8MP camera and better battery timing ..... im a nokia user dont wana go for HTC but i liked the Android features a lot of free application etc ...

• 2011-11-06 07:44
  • uWEv

i have a problem with my chacha set,i didnt download any software on the internal memory however after updating softwares i found that internal memory is only 12M,i cant download any program now due to insuffient memory,my friends told me that there is a rom to download on the device and it can work but i didnt find any available for the chacha,did any one face the same problem>

• 2011-11-05 14:16
  • 2wIB

Hey guys, i'm quite happy with chacha, its only bugging me while sending my downloaded ringtone to other set via bluetooth, i cudn't find any option of "Send/Share" in ringtones menu...can anyone help me on it?

• 2011-11-04 19:06
  • fBhn

pls dnt make fool of peaole..... the battery of the phone is grate i use both 3g and 2g mode of gprs and the battery stands 2 days easily....

• 2011-11-04 09:19
  • vGYd

> In reply to kandykiss103 @ 2011-10-29 12:58 from m7Hb - click to readhello wha\ts the name of the battery

• 2011-11-03 09:45
  • fuNh

cha cha is a phone that u can copy contacts from sd , so copy ur contact on a micro sd and copy them to cha cha

• 2011-11-02 20:46
  • Sb68

small screen size... not best for watching videos, playing games....

• 2011-11-02 13:04
  • vb}e

Hi i recently purchased the HTC ChaCha... but i have over 2400 contacts and this phone just cant handle it... it takes very long in loading them everytime and its really annoying AND embarrassing !!! can someone help me with a remedy for this one? can linking or unlinking my contacts help me?

I'll have to change my handset if there's no solution for this :(

• 2011-11-02 11:43
  • bC9a

> In reply to kk @ 2011-11-02 04:14 from utrJ - click to readnope. very poor.

• 2011-11-02 11:17
  • bC9a

I recently purchased the htc chacha ... i have over 2400 contacts and the device just cannot handle them ! it goes very slow as soon as i click on "people" can someone help me solve this problem?

I'll have to replace my ph if this problem persists :(

• 2011-11-02 10:51
  • bC9a
Total of 2201 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.