HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.2
6.8

> In reply to SHZ Hossein @ 2011-10-15 15:14 from HIqU - click to readI have an htc cha cha and the gps works great

• 2011-10-16 10:19
  • pk%A

> In reply to yogi @ 2011-10-15 09:39 from YMkk - click to readFor me, it is not important, only the GPS and the Video capturing, are they ok?

• 2011-10-15 15:14
  • HIqU

just bought this chacha at $250 pretty low price though,
pros:
camera
wifi hotspot
720 video recording
cons:
low memory
battery sucks
ringtone soft ( just like any HTC phones )

• 2011-10-15 14:56
  • tR6B

itoo hve this phone... its the biggest mistake of my life that i buied it... phone memory gets low in no time.. whenever u download any software from anroid market its first gets install in phone memory and when u move it in memory card then too phone memory is been utilised.and in no time 150mb gets finished.. anroid 2.3 sucks.......help me with this how can i use memory card optn...

• 2011-10-15 09:39
  • YMkk

Hi all, please help, I wanna buy it very soon, please tell me about the function of GPS and Camera, are they good? is the GPS ok in this phone? video capturing is ok?
thx.

• 2011-10-15 08:57
  • HIqL

..internal memory easily gets full but downloaded app2sd app still the same problem... ideas anyone please?

• 2011-10-15 00:03
  • vxrg

how can i know the number that am calling is waiting or not? and that option in chacha or like iphone isn't there?

• 2011-10-14 23:21
  • NhL6

> In reply to kyekatastrophy @ 2011-10-11 09:03 from i2tk - click to readWhich apps don't work for you in landscape mode because of which you have to rotate the phone?

• 2011-10-14 19:58
  • tUqt

> In reply to lil_stephanie21 @ 2011-10-11 23:53 from nxxG - click to readIt depends what you want it for-blackberry is more of a business phone, great for email and bbm etc. HTC is Android though, which in my opinion is a better software and has much better apps. I would go for the HTC, but that is just my opinioin.

• 2011-10-13 16:48
  • nF21

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-11 05:07 from PE8Z - click to readdownload the gosms on the android market, you can customize your messaging to your hearts content. enjoy!

• 2011-10-13 16:35
  • K7g5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-09 15:30 from tCQ% - click to readI suggest you to use the gosms app. coz i never encountered that problem when text my friends. you can even customize your message settings and looks.

• 2011-10-13 16:32
  • K7g5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-13 09:07 from 037v - click to readI have a 16gb memory card, the thing is when you download an application from the android market first it goes to the internal memory to be later on processed by App2sd app. and transfer it to the memory card. that is the problem, unlike. on nokia phones there is an option where the apps. you download goes straight to the memory card and installed there automatically. I think that feature that htc should strongly consider to improve their phones. thank's for the help.

• 2011-10-13 16:27
  • K7g5

supports skype video call?

• 2011-10-13 15:00
  • iGf8

> In reply to mjambidengs @ 2011-10-11 12:47 from K7eY - click to readJust buy a memory card.

• 2011-10-13 09:07
  • 037v

I bought chacha one month ago. Battery is fine for me. Also internal memory is too low. Now i installing applications which are necessarily need for me.

But the actual problem is about the function key on keyboard. When I use function key to write numbers or any special symbols on some applications it won't working. ex : Formula1.com 2011, Qiuckoffice etc
Is there any solution for this?
Or Is it possible to use touch keyboard?
Pls help me

• 2011-10-12 12:30
  • 2Tfe

> In reply to mjambidengs @ 2011-10-11 12:45 from K7eY - click to readyou would have to check first the memory of the applications that you would like to download and check the memory of the phone before you download it

• 2011-10-12 05:50
  • FMY8

Should I get this or a blackberry or a different smartphone with qwerty keyboard

Idk what to do please help me

• 2011-10-11 23:53
  • nxxG

how do I root my chacha? I can't download new applications becuase of low internal memory.I tried to install new applications from the market but the result is always installation unsuccessful not enough memory. please help me solve my problem.

• 2011-10-11 12:47
  • K7eY

• 2011-10-11 12:45
  • K7eY

i got mine a few days ago, amazing keyboard and the touch screen is pretty nice, some android applications are displayed long ways on the phone screen but that doesnt bother me that much. but whats real annoying is often ill be texting and as im writing, it will jump to the very start of my text messages and ill either have to scroll down back to the bottom of exit the message and open it again. its restarted randomly and has cut out of a few phone calls too. but over all so far its been a fairly nice phone just a few bugs and glitches

• 2011-10-11 09:03
  • i2tk
Total of 2165 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.