HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.2
6.8

> In reply to kyekatastrophy @ 2011-10-11 09:03 from i2tk - click to readWhich apps don't work for you in landscape mode because of which you have to rotate the phone?

• 2011-10-14 19:58
  • tUqt

> In reply to lil_stephanie21 @ 2011-10-11 23:53 from nxxG - click to readIt depends what you want it for-blackberry is more of a business phone, great for email and bbm etc. HTC is Android though, which in my opinion is a better software and has much better apps. I would go for the HTC, but that is just my opinioin.

• 2011-10-13 16:48
  • nF21

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-11 05:07 from PE8Z - click to readdownload the gosms on the android market, you can customize your messaging to your hearts content. enjoy!

• 2011-10-13 16:35
  • K7g5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-09 15:30 from tCQ% - click to readI suggest you to use the gosms app. coz i never encountered that problem when text my friends. you can even customize your message settings and looks.

• 2011-10-13 16:32
  • K7g5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-13 09:07 from 037v - click to readI have a 16gb memory card, the thing is when you download an application from the android market first it goes to the internal memory to be later on processed by App2sd app. and transfer it to the memory card. that is the problem, unlike. on nokia phones there is an option where the apps. you download goes straight to the memory card and installed there automatically. I think that feature that htc should strongly consider to improve their phones. thank's for the help.

• 2011-10-13 16:27
  • K7g5

supports skype video call?

• 2011-10-13 15:00
  • iGf8

> In reply to mjambidengs @ 2011-10-11 12:47 from K7eY - click to readJust buy a memory card.

• 2011-10-13 09:07
  • 037v

I bought chacha one month ago. Battery is fine for me. Also internal memory is too low. Now i installing applications which are necessarily need for me.

But the actual problem is about the function key on keyboard. When I use function key to write numbers or any special symbols on some applications it won't working. ex : Formula1.com 2011, Qiuckoffice etc
Is there any solution for this?
Or Is it possible to use touch keyboard?
Pls help me

• 2011-10-12 12:30
  • 2Tfe

> In reply to mjambidengs @ 2011-10-11 12:45 from K7eY - click to readyou would have to check first the memory of the applications that you would like to download and check the memory of the phone before you download it

• 2011-10-12 05:50
  • FMY8

Should I get this or a blackberry or a different smartphone with qwerty keyboard

Idk what to do please help me

• 2011-10-11 23:53
  • nxxG

how do I root my chacha? I can't download new applications becuase of low internal memory.I tried to install new applications from the market but the result is always installation unsuccessful not enough memory. please help me solve my problem.

• 2011-10-11 12:47
  • K7eY

• 2011-10-11 12:45
  • K7eY

i got mine a few days ago, amazing keyboard and the touch screen is pretty nice, some android applications are displayed long ways on the phone screen but that doesnt bother me that much. but whats real annoying is often ill be texting and as im writing, it will jump to the very start of my text messages and ill either have to scroll down back to the bottom of exit the message and open it again. its restarted randomly and has cut out of a few phone calls too. but over all so far its been a fairly nice phone just a few bugs and glitches

• 2011-10-11 09:03
  • i2tk

hi guys,

can you tell me if we can change the messge view?
bec the threated message seems like not organize becuase you will see all the recipients message on the left side and all you messages on the right side. How can I arrange where I can see the recipients message then my reply then the recipints message again then my reply? so that you will be able to follow the conversation. PLease help.

• 2011-10-11 05:07
  • PE8Z

i think htc chacha is for me... will defintely buy one for me as an early xmas gift for myself... i cant resist not to look on to this phone everyday

• 2011-10-11 04:05
  • FMY8

htc chacha or htc desire? what do you think?

• 2011-10-10 23:23
  • Sjt7

how can read and write Arabic at this mobile plz help me !

• 2011-10-10 20:11
  • fkfv

Hey everybody, I wanna know does ChaCha support the application Blindr? I tried to search but I found nothing. I wanna know before I go and buy it... thnx for assists :)

• 2011-10-10 15:48
  • iEu5

thanks for the reply.... but i also do hear that phones with qwerty as well as touch... later gives prob in touch sense ... Is this roomer or true???

• 2011-10-09 18:41
  • 2SNt

Is the problem of the SMS returning to the top when replying a problem experienced with all Chachas? or just a few lemons?
Has it been fixed or updated?

• 2011-10-09 15:30
  • tCQ%
Total of 2178 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.