HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

7.6
7.2
6.8

hi guys,

can you tell me if we can change the messge view?
bec the threated message seems like not organize becuase you will see all the recipients message on the left side and all you messages on the right side. How can I arrange where I can see the recipients message then my reply then the recipints message again then my reply? so that you will be able to follow the conversation. PLease help.

• 2011-10-11 05:07
  • PE8Z

i think htc chacha is for me... will defintely buy one for me as an early xmas gift for myself... i cant resist not to look on to this phone everyday

• 2011-10-11 04:05
  • FMY8

htc chacha or htc desire? what do you think?

• 2011-10-10 23:23
  • Sjt7

how can read and write Arabic at this mobile plz help me !

• 2011-10-10 20:11
  • fkfv

Hey everybody, I wanna know does ChaCha support the application Blindr? I tried to search but I found nothing. I wanna know before I go and buy it... thnx for assists :)

• 2011-10-10 15:48
  • iEu5

thanks for the reply.... but i also do hear that phones with qwerty as well as touch... later gives prob in touch sense ... Is this roomer or true???

• 2011-10-09 18:41
  • 2SNt

Is the problem of the SMS returning to the top when replying a problem experienced with all Chachas? or just a few lemons?
Has it been fixed or updated?

• 2011-10-09 15:30
  • tCQ%

is ti possible to make gtalk-calling trough cah cah

• 2011-10-09 11:11
  • 3YYG

Dear all ,
hope you are fine .
I bought htc chacha 1 month ago and i like it, today am facing a big problem . when i try to access the internet it is closed and htc in back ground appears . when i open application menu it is closed and htc(in green and white wallpaper ) in background also appears. if i do anything it is closed . i tried switching it off and on . same problem !
Any Help ? thanks

• 2011-10-09 09:58
  • 3iSV

What can i do with battry? Its very bad and suck ,,,, plsssssss help mee

• 2011-10-09 00:05
  • n2BF

What can i do with battry?????? It is very bad and suck , plsssssss help me

• 2011-10-08 23:57
  • n2BF

> In reply to VijayAnand @ 2011-10-05 19:16 from 2SM9 - click to readgo for htc cha cha

• 2011-10-08 10:34
  • fvxf

> In reply to VijayAnand @ 2011-10-05 19:16 from 2SM9 - click to readNokia e6 is better wen u r looking for full featured smartphone with hd recording,hd gaming and better security..

• 2011-10-08 05:35
  • YQTk

> In reply to VijayAnand @ 2011-10-05 19:16 from 2SM9 - click to readNokia e6 is better wen u r looking for full featured smartphone with hd recording,hd gaming and better security(value for money)..

• 2011-10-08 05:35
  • YQTk

Hi Can Anyone tell me please how to removes pre-installed applications method in this cha cha mobile?

• 2011-10-06 15:55
  • U3{2

can anyone pls tell me whether i can go for HTC chacha or E6??? im really confused ur answers will be very helpfull

• 2011-10-05 19:16
  • 2SM9

classic phone in the price group..although battery backup is -ve feature only..but all smart phones are on the same platform...as they run some or more applications in background...screen ..multi touch is amazing.. as per per android it is superb...go get it

• 2011-10-05 07:43
  • MY4M

Is it possible for the map to work with a voice app.

• 2011-10-04 11:40
  • NvaJ

> In reply to Umiiii @ 2011-09-30 18:18 from KIY@ - click to readjust keep pressing on application on home screen and an another icome for remove will appear. u can drag that apps to remove icon

• 2011-10-03 19:48
  • LetX

is there a way to use touch keyboard ( i mean a screen keyboard not the hardware one ) on chacha ? i tried all the options :-(

• 2011-10-03 09:19
  • mcGA
Total of 2165 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.