HTC ChaCha - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.2
6.8

i want to buy htc chacha but i dont know is it good or not? how is the battery`s life? and touch and its software? if there is something wrong with it pls tell me

• 2011-10-18 19:50
  • fvWT

Guys i need your help i have a BB curve 9300 and am sick of the BB messenger i thought of switching to a chacha am not sure if this is a wise decision to make or not?

HELP me pleease:):)

• 2011-10-18 16:00
  • fk20

No full instruction manual available ? rubbish battery life.

• 2011-10-17 14:21
  • nIvg

phone is good but battery sucks!!

• 2011-10-17 04:37
  • 9xBW

> In reply to veench @ 2011-10-15 00:03 from vxrg - click to readYou can download ZDBox

• 2011-10-16 18:50
  • fvy8

Hi
I have bought this phone couple of days ago. Personally i like it very much.
Easy to handle
Facility of QWERTY keyboard
Good camera
Very nice touch
Battery time is not very poor as i have at least one day battery time easily. it really depends how u handle ur phone.
I have used nearly all internet options esp internet pass through. it works fine for me.
only problem i am facing is that i am having trouble connection to wifi.
i am sure there is only problem with some of the settings.
I am using 3G wireless USB device with Tenda wireless router.
Can anyone help me regarding this issue.
Thanks.

• 2011-10-16 18:49
  • uWFs

CAn u tell me the price for htc chacha in asia...for october..

• 2011-10-16 18:46
  • KIYC

> In reply to kyekatastrophy @ 2011-10-11 09:03 from i2tk - click to readI have the exact same problem. Sometimes it happens more than once in the same message, which gets really annoying. Have you found a solution for this? I've been searching the web and it doesn't seem a very frequent problem, so I'm thinking I'll go to my carrier and leave it there for them to solve the problem.

• 2011-10-16 13:52
  • pXJS

> In reply to SHZ Hossein @ 2011-10-15 15:14 from HIqU - click to readI have an htc cha cha and the gps works great

• 2011-10-16 10:19
  • pk%A

> In reply to yogi @ 2011-10-15 09:39 from YMkk - click to readFor me, it is not important, only the GPS and the Video capturing, are they ok?

• 2011-10-15 15:14
  • HIqU

just bought this chacha at $250 pretty low price though,
pros:
camera
wifi hotspot
720 video recording
cons:
low memory
battery sucks
ringtone soft ( just like any HTC phones )

• 2011-10-15 14:56
  • tR6B

itoo hve this phone... its the biggest mistake of my life that i buied it... phone memory gets low in no time.. whenever u download any software from anroid market its first gets install in phone memory and when u move it in memory card then too phone memory is been utilised.and in no time 150mb gets finished.. anroid 2.3 sucks.......help me with this how can i use memory card optn...

• 2011-10-15 09:39
  • YMkk

Hi all, please help, I wanna buy it very soon, please tell me about the function of GPS and Camera, are they good? is the GPS ok in this phone? video capturing is ok?
thx.

• 2011-10-15 08:57
  • HIqL

..internal memory easily gets full but downloaded app2sd app still the same problem... ideas anyone please?

• 2011-10-15 00:03
  • vxrg

how can i know the number that am calling is waiting or not? and that option in chacha or like iphone isn't there?

• 2011-10-14 23:21
  • NhL6

> In reply to kyekatastrophy @ 2011-10-11 09:03 from i2tk - click to readWhich apps don't work for you in landscape mode because of which you have to rotate the phone?

• 2011-10-14 19:58
  • tUqt

> In reply to lil_stephanie21 @ 2011-10-11 23:53 from nxxG - click to readIt depends what you want it for-blackberry is more of a business phone, great for email and bbm etc. HTC is Android though, which in my opinion is a better software and has much better apps. I would go for the HTC, but that is just my opinioin.

• 2011-10-13 16:48
  • nF21

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-11 05:07 from PE8Z - click to readdownload the gosms on the android market, you can customize your messaging to your hearts content. enjoy!

• 2011-10-13 16:35
  • K7g5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-09 15:30 from tCQ% - click to readI suggest you to use the gosms app. coz i never encountered that problem when text my friends. you can even customize your message settings and looks.

• 2011-10-13 16:32
  • K7g5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-13 09:07 from 037v - click to readI have a 16gb memory card, the thing is when you download an application from the android market first it goes to the internal memory to be later on processed by App2sd app. and transfer it to the memory card. that is the problem, unlike. on nokia phones there is an option where the apps. you download goes straight to the memory card and installed there automatically. I think that feature that htc should strongly consider to improve their phones. thank's for the help.

• 2011-10-13 16:27
  • K7g5
Total of 2193 user reviews and opinions for HTC ChaCha.