HTC Desire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

HTC desire,

Great Phone still i still use it.

• 2014-07-03 07:12
  • U3C@

My new HTC
desire 5088 has very short battery life....what do i do

• 2014-06-29 12:37
  • fm$2

I agree with Nikhilji. I also have bitter experience with my HTC desire. Not worth to invest.

• 2014-06-25 13:47
  • 2@f1

> In reply to [deleted post]HTC Desire series is a great phone!

Nikhilji said . . .

"HTC Desire series is the worst phone that will put you in great distress. The system built-in Desire series are such that they collapse leaving a blank screen "

This is a load of crap, please do not pay any attention to ignorant people like this. I have used a HTC Desire for over 4 years and it has never had a problem. Problems like the one described are usually a result of interfering with the phone - jailbreaking it, and if you try that then don't complain when the phone develops problems.

Grow up and get a life Nikhilji

• 2014-06-23 03:00
  • 2Zws

plz help me my phone Htc Desire A8181 is running on android 2.2 now i want to update it 2.3 i downloaded official 2.3 rom but it cannot work so what i do

• 2014-06-17 14:15
  • KIPY

How can i root my htc bravo, my phone running android 2.3

• 2014-06-15 17:47
  • uvvQ

my worst smart phone keeps powering on and off all the time,damn i need help ir unless ill never buy htc products ever again

• 2014-06-15 11:18
  • Nv$b

> In reply to ky @ 2014-06-05 15:41 from LxI8 - click to readreset to factory setting then its become solve
i had this problem
does it
now my phones battery similar first days

• 2014-06-09 17:50
  • B{C3

my first android device & i really loved it inspite of its many flaws.

• 2014-06-07 04:07
  • fmRb

bro its the Problem of Charging IC .....

• 2014-06-07 03:56
  • 6Qtn

I've had my phone since 2011. No major problems. except now the batteries refuses to take charge(i have two). I bought a new battery a few days ago and still have the same issue. What can I do?

• 2014-06-05 15:41
  • LxI8

I had an HTC and I hated it! It never worked no matter how many times I sent it in and it was brand new when I got it.

• 2014-06-01 08:48
  • I5Wa

I jst bought a new HTC Desire and it doesnt connect to the network it says NO SERVICE.what must i do?

• 2014-05-28 15:39
  • Ia9y

I experience little problem while browsing internet. actually I purchased this gadget in second use, without osd memory card. now I am unable to find GPRS settings. I dont find anything in APN fiels

• 2014-05-14 09:18
  • ITJ1

Please help me to unlock the phone,it says too many pattern attempts. I use my username and password, but still working

• 2014-05-13 16:27
  • NmP1

very bad but very good

• 2014-04-30 05:39
  • IaH9

The solution of all your problems is here
forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire
Using Links2sd,

No risk,No reward.

• 2014-04-09 12:13
  • uZaU

> In reply to Sorin @ 2014-03-17 15:37 from gxtB - click to readUse the xda forum to solve this.

• 2014-03-21 13:39
  • nQHN

ahh. the desire bravo. my very first android phone. after well over 3 years, it still works like a charm. if ppl ask themselves how to resolve the low memory issue, go check the XDA forum.

this is an epic device, must be as the nexus one's twin brother. it has kickass development support, and still can compete with modern day phones.

it is built to last, dropped it many times, and its barely visible. screen is very sturdy, and scratch resistant, the metal detail surrounding the screen gives it extra rigidity, but battery life is poor. after my battery was worn out, i got a Mugen Power battery that has 1600mah instead of 1400, and now i reach almost 2 days battery life.
if you consider buying this, even if it is second hand, go right ahead, you will not regret it. this is exellent value for its money. make shure you take my hints here, and you will have a great device.

• 2014-03-19 16:39
  • mnep
Total of 6177 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire.