HTC Desire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5

bro its the Problem of Charging IC .....

• 2014-06-07 03:56
  • 6Qtn

I've had my phone since 2011. No major problems. except now the batteries refuses to take charge(i have two). I bought a new battery a few days ago and still have the same issue. What can I do?

• 2014-06-05 15:41
  • LxI8

I had an HTC and I hated it! It never worked no matter how many times I sent it in and it was brand new when I got it.

• 2014-06-01 08:48
  • I5Wa

I jst bought a new HTC Desire and it doesnt connect to the network it says NO SERVICE.what must i do?

• 2014-05-28 15:39
  • Ia9y

I experience little problem while browsing internet. actually I purchased this gadget in second use, without osd memory card. now I am unable to find GPRS settings. I dont find anything in APN fiels

• 2014-05-14 09:18
  • ITJ1

Please help me to unlock the phone,it says too many pattern attempts. I use my username and password, but still working

• 2014-05-13 16:27
  • NmP1

very bad but very good

• 2014-04-30 05:39
  • IaH9

The solution of all your problems is here
forum.xda-developers.com/htc-desire
Using Links2sd,

No risk,No reward.

• 2014-04-09 12:13
  • uZaU

> In reply to Sorin @ 2014-03-17 15:37 from gxtB - click to readUse the xda forum to solve this.

• 2014-03-21 13:39
  • nQHN

ahh. the desire bravo. my very first android phone. after well over 3 years, it still works like a charm. if ppl ask themselves how to resolve the low memory issue, go check the XDA forum.

this is an epic device, must be as the nexus one's twin brother. it has kickass development support, and still can compete with modern day phones.

it is built to last, dropped it many times, and its barely visible. screen is very sturdy, and scratch resistant, the metal detail surrounding the screen gives it extra rigidity, but battery life is poor. after my battery was worn out, i got a Mugen Power battery that has 1600mah instead of 1400, and now i reach almost 2 days battery life.
if you consider buying this, even if it is second hand, go right ahead, you will not regret it. this is exellent value for its money. make shure you take my hints here, and you will have a great device.

• 2014-03-19 16:39
  • mnep

does anybody knows how to root this phone?I have the O2 edition,and instead of 512 MB ROM,has 150 MB ROM,and i really wish to root it.It`s a very good phone,but without space on it...it`s rubbish.

• 2014-03-17 15:37
  • gxtB

> In reply to Boomerius @ 2014-03-05 00:18 from MMZ% - click to readhow to resolve Lack of memory problem?

• 2014-03-07 16:59
  • KIeD

after installing custom ROM with Android 2.3.3, sense 2.1 and partitioned SD card... perfect phone, stable

• 2014-03-06 08:02
  • 9xma

> In reply to Boomerius @ 2014-03-05 00:18 from MMZ% - click to readhtc removed the update file from the site ...can you send me more links ,,,,or froyo is better

• 2014-03-05 18:21
  • ttLm

> In reply to Shumez @ 2014-03-04 18:57 from wucC - click to readI am still using it, not experiencing any problems... other than lack of memory :D

• 2014-03-05 00:18
  • MMZ%

I want know is there anyone,,who is using official v2.3 update for this phone..with no problems??????? please help!!!1

• 2014-03-04 18:57
  • wucC

DUDE's this phone can be upgraded to KITKAT VERSION 4.4

not sure go to developers site and search :D :D no bugs at all.... first of all root your phone then you can do anything

• 2014-03-04 15:14
  • tetZ

Worst Smartphone ever.. !! so laggy HTC ui loads again and again .. poor battery back up.. i would suggest you to use a phone with Black and White screen instead..

• 2014-03-02 21:10
  • 6Qb0

I planned to but HTC Desire U model phone.Any one sugest tht whether it will be ok or not?
If not mean give the reasons too.....

• 2014-02-25 12:15
  • vwfN

I'm happy with the set, actually i must say that this is an ideal set for those, who are first time switching to the smart phones from multimedia phones. as a starter, you should get this phone to get use to the smart phones first..

• 2014-02-23 12:58
  • y@Zg
Total of 6187 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire.