HTC Desire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5

I want know is there anyone,,who is using official v2.3 update for this phone..with no problems??????? please help!!!1

• 2014-03-04 18:57
  • wucC

DUDE's this phone can be upgraded to KITKAT VERSION 4.4

not sure go to developers site and search :D :D no bugs at all.... first of all root your phone then you can do anything

• 2014-03-04 15:14
  • tetZ

Worst Smartphone ever.. !! so laggy HTC ui loads again and again .. poor battery back up.. i would suggest you to use a phone with Black and White screen instead..

• 2014-03-02 21:10
  • 6Qb0

I planned to but HTC Desire U model phone.Any one sugest tht whether it will be ok or not?
If not mean give the reasons too.....

• 2014-02-25 12:15
  • vwfN

I'm happy with the set, actually i must say that this is an ideal set for those, who are first time switching to the smart phones from multimedia phones. as a starter, you should get this phone to get use to the smart phones first..

• 2014-02-23 12:58
  • y@Zg

battery life is very poor and chargin time is also 4 hour,,,not good set,,,

• 2014-02-21 10:57
  • Iae9

> In reply to Clembo @ 2014-02-04 17:29 from fBhn - click to readdon't listen to posters that can't even be arsed to type full words!
great basic phone that handles basic apps.
lack of storage is a major problem as the ability to "move to SD" isn't available for many apps designed for the newer systems.

• 2014-02-13 10:22
  • mrZh

> In reply to thoybitz @ 2013-09-16 14:31 from thi2 - click to readDrop it into the water coz that kinds of phone are not good. . .try to buy samsung its really cool. . .

• 2014-02-04 17:29
  • fBhn

Best phone i ever use...

• 2014-02-02 20:01
  • vbxT

repeated hanging up....

n as the warranty period s over now its motherbord is not functioning......

• 2014-01-27 17:57
  • vwua

For last few years!iv used number of devices with 512mb ram and 1ghz prosessor! For eg:xperia mini(st15i), galaxy s plus(i9001), samsung focus, optimus black(p970) was with me! And lastly iv got this damn thing into my hands! I havent words to express my feelings! Battry life is poor! But all the other things are the best of this range devices!hTC rox!!!

• 2014-01-18 03:16
  • XjfT

> In reply to lxrubin @ 2014-01-11 15:20 from NBkb - click to readDon't think I'd bother if I were you. Youa are too accident prone. You've already or destroyed or lost your phone several times.

• 2014-01-15 04:12
  • PPSX

Great phone! I dropped one in the pool, and bought another one just because I liked it so much. I smashed the second one, and when I tried the first it worked, even though it was in the pool!

Lots of great support from the modding community. The biggest drawback is its low internal memory which can easily be fixed with a custom rom and a2sd. I had an AOKP rom with 4.2.3 running perfectly.

Unfortunately, I left it on the roof of my car, and it's gone now :( I'm actually considering buying another one, but will likely upgrade to something a little newer and with a bigger screen.

• 2014-01-11 15:20
  • NBkb

when am putting on the phone and it reaches the stage where the background is all white and there is htc-quietly brilliant it doesnt proceed again and that stage keeps repeating itself. Pls Why?

• 2014-01-10 01:58
  • fuvx

Dear sir,
I am using HTC Desire handset. But it is not supporting to imobile bank application. why, reason

• 2014-01-09 08:47
  • PRPh

> In reply to RAVI @ 2014-01-04 16:25 from 2S%Q - click to readRoot it and install a custom firmware. I am curently using MildWild os, you can find all the details about this on xda-developers.
With my new os, the phone is blazing fast and I made a 2gb partition for a2sd and now have 2gb internal memory for all my apps.
It's an outdated phone so dont ask it to perform as a new phone.
Just try to make it better yourself or just get a new phone.

• 2014-01-08 12:09
  • Mf5A

From the time I purchased the phone, I haven't able to see any software update for this phone model Desire V.
In addition, phone is repeated hanging & take too much Time to switch out of application. In this regard, I have submitted to company; but the problem is persistent.

• 2014-01-04 16:25
  • 2S%Q

Dear Sir,

I have too much problem with handset Desire V.

Handset perform slowly is the usual problem.

In addition, now, I am facing new problem about internet access.
Moreover, while accessing the internet on one SIM other SIM is remaining inactive.
And the message is displayed like no SIM in slot and internet access is automatically get disconnected.
Handset show the message like service is not available. However the network from service provider is available and it was confirmed by service provider and cross verified with other handset.
It took so much time to return back to main menu.

As I have handled and experienced, previously phone was well about the internet access.

Shall I say this handset is faulty and freak?

This time this won't be the request to solve the problem.

• 2014-01-04 16:22
  • 2S%Q

I have that phone is very good no lags when i play games and camera is perfect clips on youtube are always in HD.

• 2013-12-30 19:10
  • akKB
Total of 6172 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire.