HTC Desire - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4

Also my experience with this phone is not good at all!About 2 years ago I bought an HTC Desire(Android System n.2.2)and in the last6months I experienced increasing problems in downloading new applications.When I try to download it happens very often that the operation fails with the notice "no connection"/Error n. 920, even if I have a regular(not fast)Internet connection,that I use every day for my mails...When this kind of problem occurs,generally is irreversible and to download something else I need to reinstall the software(factory data reset)losing all the previous applications I downloaded in the past.Anyway,after not more than 1 week,the problem appears again.It doesn't depend on my memory card(70% empty)nor on some kind of virus:it looks like if the operative system is too old to well support "Play Store" the new market for downloading."Android Market" was much better, but now has been replaced.What can I do? Upgrade to Android 2.32? Is there an authorized shop in Pattaya(Thail.)?

• 2013-11-18 10:24
  • Mfxa

i have this phone but seriosly this is a shitty phone full of problems heating problems,low internal memory ,bed camera ,no over the air update to 2.3,less mb of ram only 570 or something like that. its just not worth buying this phone if you wanna buy it, then dont do it its FULL of problems. gonna change to apple, android sucks.

• 2013-11-15 20:22
  • mD6Y

my htc doesnt seam to update is there any other way i can update it using the pc?

• 2013-11-11 09:52
  • fuII

> In reply to Kujaal @ 2013-10-24 11:42 from uux8 - click to readhow to root da phone???

• 2013-11-07 09:08
  • KIeK

> In reply to vishu @ 2013-10-28 10:09 from U@Pn - click to readje. reduce internal memory use atleast 40%. thereafter hanging problem is clear.

• 2013-11-05 05:48
  • rJy4

My desire keeps showing me the power options command even if i haven't touch the power button. I need help please

• 2013-11-01 12:18
  • Nw%U

> In reply to GOLDEN @ 2013-09-05 06:31 from Hkqk - click to readI'm also in tension ,I also usng desire c , I'm suffering from hanging prob of HTC desire, I can't play games in desirec bcz of hangng prb

• 2013-10-28 10:09
  • U@Pn

I have a very bad network problem,i need help from u guyz

• 2013-10-28 00:04
  • N7AF

This article will help you: noypigeeks.com/android/tutorial-a-guide-to-link2­sd/
I follow the steps in the article and now I have ~100 aps and 70 MB free space on internal storage

• 2013-10-25 17:32
  • 0UfM

you can find roms to your htc desire with android 4.2.2 and install a2sd. then your phone will use the sd-card as internal memory and you can specify wow big should "internal memory" be ;)

• 2013-10-24 12:46
  • S4Vp

Root your phone and install app2sd. ^_^

• 2013-10-24 11:42
  • uux8

Tell me y htc again & again saying me intrnal memory too low. 4GB included then y low memory?
Just 6, 7 apps downloaded and in internal memory of phone. Now i m removing fb becoz no more option i have. Plz some body reply me.
Thanks.
Memory
Card slot
microSD, up to 32 GB, 4 GB included
Internal
576 MB RAM; 512 MB ROM

• 2013-10-24 01:40
  • YQXZ

Some body plz help me i m in tention.
The prob is this in my htc desire that i have low disk space in phone memory how can i exeed the internal memory of phone?
Even i insert a 4GB memory card in it but mostly apps cannot move to SD Card. So plz some body reply here to solve it.
Thanks

• 2013-10-24 01:28
  • YQXZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-20 11:55 from uupg - click to readmy htc desire also got touch panel failed. how you solved that problem?

• 2013-10-23 09:38
  • t}cp

i have min htc desire.min problem is i can remove .somegames to sdcard

• 2013-10-12 05:27
  • fsT5

> In reply to faheem @ 2013-09-06 10:24 from KIf2 - click to readI just got my HTC desire and you go Guo manage applications under settings and click one of your downloaded applications in the listing, there should be a button that says "move to SD card"

• 2013-09-29 03:53
  • s9Ne

> In reply to Ali @ 2013-09-19 15:21 from 6QHx - click to readGo to play store download with wifi program name is
TWEAKKER it will fix your internet setting problems.I fix my phone with this program..

• 2013-09-28 14:21
  • iiY2

> In reply to Ali @ 2013-09-19 15:21 from 6QHx - click to readJust sell them out

• 2013-09-22 15:32
  • sUvM

i got my HTC desire but a few months theres a problem with the touchscreen.it takes a long time to open

• 2013-09-22 13:13
  • 3YHa

two times touch-pad failed

• 2013-09-20 11:55
  • uupg
Total of 6140 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire.