HTC Desire - user opinions and reviews

• uWIa

great phone, using since 3 years

• 2014-07-15 13:01
  • bEMd

I confirm this phone is immortal, mine is 4 year old.

the screen is not broken, the baterie still hold 2 days.

• 2014-07-12 18:36
  • 3bcn

Unkillable phone. Mine is old - starting to become a little unreliable now, though that's mostly dirty battery terminals.
It's been dropped down the stairs 3 times (that I remember) - in a gel case. and taken a dip in the washing up. Since they're easy to dissemble I took it apart and dried it out - no problem.

• 2014-07-09 15:30
  • RN$s

HTC desire,

Great Phone still i still use it.

• 2014-07-03 07:12
  • U3C@

My new HTC
desire 5088 has very short battery life....what do i do

• 2014-06-29 12:37
  • fm$2

I agree with Nikhilji. I also have bitter experience with my HTC desire. Not worth to invest.

• 2014-06-25 13:47
  • 2@f1

> In reply to [deleted post]HTC Desire series is a great phone!

Nikhilji said . . .

"HTC Desire series is the worst phone that will put you in great distress. The system built-in Desire series are such that they collapse leaving a blank screen "

This is a load of crap, please do not pay any attention to ignorant people like this. I have used a HTC Desire for over 4 years and it has never had a problem. Problems like the one described are usually a result of interfering with the phone - jailbreaking it, and if you try that then don't complain when the phone develops problems.

Grow up and get a life Nikhilji

• 2014-06-23 03:00
  • 2Zws

plz help me my phone Htc Desire A8181 is running on android 2.2 now i want to update it 2.3 i downloaded official 2.3 rom but it cannot work so what i do

• 2014-06-17 14:15
  • KIPY

How can i root my htc bravo, my phone running android 2.3

• 2014-06-15 17:47
  • uvvQ

my worst smart phone keeps powering on and off all the time,damn i need help ir unless ill never buy htc products ever again

• 2014-06-15 11:18
  • Nv$b

> In reply to ky @ 2014-06-05 15:41 from LxI8 - click to readreset to factory setting then its become solve
i had this problem
does it
now my phones battery similar first days

• 2014-06-09 17:50
  • B{C3

my first android device & i really loved it inspite of its many flaws.

• 2014-06-07 04:07
  • fmRb

bro its the Problem of Charging IC .....

• 2014-06-07 03:56
  • 6Qtn

I've had my phone since 2011. No major problems. except now the batteries refuses to take charge(i have two). I bought a new battery a few days ago and still have the same issue. What can I do?

• 2014-06-05 15:41
  • LxI8

I had an HTC and I hated it! It never worked no matter how many times I sent it in and it was brand new when I got it.

• 2014-06-01 08:48
  • I5Wa

I jst bought a new HTC Desire and it doesnt connect to the network it says NO SERVICE.what must i do?

• 2014-05-28 15:39
  • Ia9y

I experience little problem while browsing internet. actually I purchased this gadget in second use, without osd memory card. now I am unable to find GPRS settings. I dont find anything in APN fiels

• 2014-05-14 09:18
  • ITJ1

Please help me to unlock the phone,it says too many pattern attempts. I use my username and password, but still working

• 2014-05-13 16:27
  • NmP1
Total of 6200 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire.