HTC Desire 300 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.5
6.0
6.0

I've had this phone for 6 weeks now and it's absolutely horrible. Had 100% battery and after minimal use (sent 2 texts) the phone died. When I turned it on again, it was at 2%, this happened again later that day when it was charging. Keyboard won't come up when you go to write a text and that's after attempting to open the message 4-5 times. When making phone calls, it will cut the call short for no reason. Taking this phone back to the store and hoping to get a refund. My dad also has had this phone and had the same problems.

• 2014-10-09 02:04
  • w6k5

I have bought htc desire 300 this mobile is better but it has also some faults which pains the user such as closing the apps automatically etc but battery timings are so good as well as resolutions also defect of ram so slow

• 2014-09-28 17:03
  • y@V}

> In reply to Mohamed medhat @ 2014-09-17 17:35 from fk62 - click to readthanks very much i am sure ill buy it

• 2014-09-20 11:52
  • p41i

i'll say to you not buy this phone. i haved this before 5 months but itss sh*t , i will recommend to you : Lg l70, alcatel idol mini 2 s ,samsung galaxy core .

• 2014-09-19 14:45
  • gKBX

The worse phone I ever have in my life!!!! Just after 6 month, I just want to throw away this phone!!

• 2014-09-18 05:00
  • w603

> In reply to lukazujo @ 2014-09-16 14:08 from p41j - click to readYeah it is very good and nice looking a bit laggy when you put it on power saving mode cuz you have 512 ram only so thats not that helpful but its also cheap and smooth good earphones go for it mate

• 2014-09-17 17:35
  • fk62

i want to buy this phone!is it good? please answer to me!!!

• 2014-09-16 14:08
  • p41j

I have lost over 2GB inteanal storage . How can I do to get full storage 4GB.

• 2014-09-10 13:54
  • PScu

> In reply to ew @ 2014-08-06 13:27 from M}YJ - click to readRemove some unneeded applications and you will have normally working phone!!! All mentioned problems will disappear at once!!!

Very often we install something that we never use ...

• 2014-09-06 20:13
  • 8jwX

this phone is mostly for social networking ,browsing the internet ,making phone calls, texting... basically everyday use . the front camera is not brilliant but the primary cameras fantastic . when you play your music its not that loud . you may want to get a sd card seperatly if the phone does not have that much storage space

• 2014-09-06 16:38
  • HCHY

Htc desire 300 doesn't have flash and i think it is one of the most important problem of this phone,at some up this phone is well due to its usage,inch,camera , well touch,second camera,sensors,battery and its view that is so beautiful!

• 2014-08-24 20:04
  • avPR

i got this phone month ago . this phone is suitable for who have traditional work example calling ,message or browsing in internet and use simple mode social networking for sharing .one of the big problem of it was low memory to running the game and heavy apps.
but opposite of disadvantage have lot of advantage example good energy optimize .big screen and power in sensitive touch . quality in voice call and appropriate photo to enjoy.
in Conclusions i must be said this phone was good to buying with compared of this price .

• 2014-08-08 09:42
  • Li35

i got this phone a few months ago and last month it started acting weird, face closes by it self, i can't call people some times, my text will send hours, maybe days laters,... but the worst thing is that it only has 4GB memory, i was out of memory, i had about 900 pics, and i deleted them all, i also deleted all my text and some apps, i still don't have any memory, i only have about 4 apps "twitter, insta..." when i plugg my phone in to my computer it says i actually only have 2GB memory
honestly, this phone sucks

• 2014-08-06 13:27
  • M}YJ

My touchscreen broke in my pocket after one month

• 2014-08-05 21:50
  • mEAe

It works great but there are some problems. It wont upload photos to facebook or instagram, then it wont open groups on facebook (updated fb) and wont show pictures in the comment, i cant send pictures via facebook, my messenger wont open, i cant update my profile on twitter (i havent tried it on other apps). I tried to delete the apps and then installte again but it still wont work, and i restarted my phone and still wont work. I actually bought it a month ago... Soo some help would be great

• 2014-07-29 14:22
  • pq%T

I just bought it 2 months ago and after installing some 10 applications (games included) it started working so slow. After i close an application it does nothing for like 10 seconds and after that it shows my home screen.
It would suck if i had to take a quick picture or take a quick call (911 for example) i would have to tell the burglar to wait for 10 seconds for me to call.

• 2014-07-28 15:33
  • nDPE

my phone is dead but i cant find rom website so this use less

• 2014-07-24 18:17
  • s%{f

this phone isnt good, mine was didnt work properly from the begining, nobody could call me was unreacheable, and now when i talk to someone they cant hear me.
SO DONT BUY IT; JUST DONT

• 2014-07-20 13:34
  • ssrQ

If I accidently delete photos or videos how can I recover it,if it is not drop box

• 2014-07-15 05:55
  • KIxR

> In reply to dani @ 2014-06-18 09:37 from mcjV - click to readYou should go for HTC Desire 300

• 2014-06-29 08:42
  • 6P9v
Total of 180 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 300.