HTC Desire 300 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.6
6.2
6.2

I have this phn from long ago but yesterday suddenly my phone settings app just disappeared.. if I press that option from the notification bar it even doesn't open. It says we have sent this error report to htc..plzz tell what to do in this case ?
thankx

• 2015-04-17 16:39
  • 8jSG

i have just purchased a htc 300 luv it but atm i would like to have a different ring tone i have gone to the settings put in roar{Katy Perry} but when ppl ring it dosent work :(

• 2015-04-16 08:27
  • 2G56

My HTC is lock and now i cannot unlock it, My younger brother go to the sitting and enter a code,so it lock,i want to restore everything but cannot. please i need help.

• 2015-04-13 13:00
  • SbNn

> In reply to Kerrser @ 2015-01-20 23:49 from XrIn - click to readBecause ios blocks it for protection from viruses, this applies to all android devices

• 2015-04-09 08:31
  • Y}QD

this phone very lag

• 2015-03-26 02:59
  • IVNr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-02 17:08 from Nh5c - click to readWorst not baddest. Learn english

• 2015-03-17 21:25
  • LiPQ

well I have been using this phone for a year now its a great phone...the best my advise buy the phone

• 2015-03-03 13:54
  • fn3d

it is the baddest phone..bought it in 2014 and it software crashed in 2015 n its dead now..not worthy buying.

• 2015-03-02 17:08
  • Nh5c

i bought this phone January2015 and for me working very good. Screen is very good, battery is average and only problem is a little laggy when u run a lot of aplications. For this money totally worth buying phone.

• 2015-02-24 16:41
  • 3q$S

It's good phone i having this is phone from 2013-2015 and it's still working no crashes no virus!! and stop talking crap

Sorry for bad English

• 2015-02-19 15:48
  • 0xZM

Brought my HTC 300 1 year ago, reading so many negitave comments I just had to put my penny's worth in, I'm always using it, I don't play games on it, I'm more than impressed with its performance, it's a top phone, Iv had no trouble @all with mine, I love it, the price was great, I could go on with more positives but will leave it @ that, a great phone, a great price, I was so impressed, I brought my girlfriend one, we r both happy as!!!

• 2015-02-16 11:06
  • Hq5x

In the last two months my phone has been sent back twice because of staying on the HTC screen got it back yesterday and now its got a mind of its own opens what ever it wants types what ever it wants DO NOT BUY A HTC DESIRE 300

• 2015-02-14 12:40
  • nx@Y

I literally just got this htc phone less than 3 months ago and it's already crashing and playing up. They suggested this was the better phone for me. And next thing ya know it's probably the worst. I thought Xperia was bad, but this phone is worse. Very disappointed ...

• 2015-02-07 01:17
  • wgJJ

htc desire 300 is wors't phone pls don't buy it
battery is very poor

• 2015-02-01 11:58
  • rKPp

Why does my hotspot randomly not work. It turns on but when I connect to it on my iPad it doesn't work.

• 2015-01-20 23:49
  • XrIn

the screen is not functioning anymore.. i dont know what else could do

• 2015-01-18 14:52
  • wYJ@

> In reply to lulu__libya @ 2014-12-24 15:50 from fwMY - click to readYes You are right. This is the worst phone which I use. I dont understand how HTC allow to produce like this phone.

• 2015-01-13 13:50
  • D6Nh

Looking at all these comments, most people are complaining about the slowness, high battery consumption, poor service and app use.
my Question: what is the company doing to see into this allegations???

• 2015-01-04 21:21
  • NvUj

R...U...B...I...S...H
Slow,battery so bad,low storage,without flash, blah blah.....CRAP
Don't buy this phone

• 2014-12-24 15:50
  • fwMY
Total of 213 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 300.