HTC Desire 300 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.5
6.0
6.0

Htc desire 300 doesn't have flash and i think it is one of the most important problem of this phone,at some up this phone is well due to its usage,inch,camera , well touch,second camera,sensors,battery and its view that is so beautiful!

• 2014-08-24 20:04
  • avPR

i got this phone month ago . this phone is suitable for who have traditional work example calling ,message or browsing in internet and use simple mode social networking for sharing .one of the big problem of it was low memory to running the game and heavy apps.
but opposite of disadvantage have lot of advantage example good energy optimize .big screen and power in sensitive touch . quality in voice call and appropriate photo to enjoy.
in Conclusions i must be said this phone was good to buying with compared of this price .

• 2014-08-08 09:42
  • Li35

i got this phone a few months ago and last month it started acting weird, face closes by it self, i can't call people some times, my text will send hours, maybe days laters,... but the worst thing is that it only has 4GB memory, i was out of memory, i had about 900 pics, and i deleted them all, i also deleted all my text and some apps, i still don't have any memory, i only have about 4 apps "twitter, insta..." when i plugg my phone in to my computer it says i actually only have 2GB memory
honestly, this phone sucks

• 2014-08-06 13:27
  • M}YJ

My touchscreen broke in my pocket after one month

• 2014-08-05 21:50
  • mEAe

It works great but there are some problems. It wont upload photos to facebook or instagram, then it wont open groups on facebook (updated fb) and wont show pictures in the comment, i cant send pictures via facebook, my messenger wont open, i cant update my profile on twitter (i havent tried it on other apps). I tried to delete the apps and then installte again but it still wont work, and i restarted my phone and still wont work. I actually bought it a month ago... Soo some help would be great

• 2014-07-29 14:22
  • pq%T

I just bought it 2 months ago and after installing some 10 applications (games included) it started working so slow. After i close an application it does nothing for like 10 seconds and after that it shows my home screen.
It would suck if i had to take a quick picture or take a quick call (911 for example) i would have to tell the burglar to wait for 10 seconds for me to call.

• 2014-07-28 15:33
  • nDPE

my phone is dead but i cant find rom website so this use less

• 2014-07-24 18:17
  • s%{f

this phone isnt good, mine was didnt work properly from the begining, nobody could call me was unreacheable, and now when i talk to someone they cant hear me.
SO DONT BUY IT; JUST DONT

• 2014-07-20 13:34
  • ssrQ

If I accidently delete photos or videos how can I recover it,if it is not drop box

• 2014-07-15 05:55
  • KIxR

> In reply to dani @ 2014-06-18 09:37 from mcjV - click to readYou should go for HTC Desire 300

• 2014-06-29 08:42
  • 6P9v

> In reply to dani @ 2014-06-18 09:37 from mcjV - click to readgo for Nokia x2

• 2014-06-28 08:03
  • fCxh

Good phone definitely :)

• 2014-06-25 20:21
  • 0UUt

guyx i wana buy smart phone but m confuse to buy either htc 300 or nokia xl so kindly i need some suggestions!!!! as soon as possible

• 2014-06-18 09:37
  • mcjV

> In reply to yemi @ 2014-06-04 18:37 from fuNc - click to readhard reset can fix it. back up your data before you do it (:

• 2014-06-12 03:19
  • wvQv

I bought the phone with a black back, but I like the look of the white and want it can you buy the back on its own?

• 2014-06-07 22:06
  • nESw

I cannot increase the brightness of this phone,it suddenly went low and I tried to increase the brightness from settings but its not working.ill appreciate any info that can help

• 2014-06-04 18:37
  • fuNc

i want to purchase this mobile set please guide me this is good or not feature wise ???

• 2014-06-02 12:42
  • 6PCZ

My phone cant vibrate . What should i do ?

• 2014-05-28 19:45
  • KZ8A

> In reply to yemi @ 2014-05-25 16:36 from fuNc - click to readnot yet in july or max nov...

• 2014-05-26 22:49
  • utAR

Will there be update for this phone?

• 2014-05-25 16:36
  • fuNc
Total of 170 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 300.