HTC Desire 500 - user opinions and reviews

3)cannot able to use this mobile to tv directly
4)software also not update still old version only

• 2015-01-28 16:39
  • uuuw

I have been using HTC D500 for more than 1 year now, no problems, except...

1. Quality of external speakers are not up to my expectation(liking).

2.For some reason the first 15% to 30% of the battery gets over pretty quickly if you are using it continuously, then its battery consumption is back to normal.

3. While web browsing, if we open more than one tab, and switch, each time we switch it will refresh the page.

• 2015-01-13 13:27
  • 3Y6c

HTC only have its name nothing else. No value for money. Comparing the gadgets at same price, features and performance are very poor. Im using HTC since 1 year . Now fed up. Better select no HTC.

• 2015-01-06 04:37
  • rAfu

No hope that this phone update its software version. I'm cheated. advice:never take this phone. Very bad care from HTC.

• 2015-01-06 04:09
  • rAfu

It's a good fon m having it since 7 months but never and a problem except it has stopped vibrating

• 2015-01-05 16:39
  • HktE

whether this is having facility for dual sim active r not

• 2015-01-01 07:57
  • KSip

Software update ????

• 2014-12-30 23:44
  • 3bmj

I'm using HTC desire 500 from Dec 2013.
- no software updation yet.
- nothing can see on display while sun light.
- poor battery capacity.
- heating pblm when continues using.
- charging problem.
- continues flash messages while using slot 2.
- less apps can hold on phone memory.
- poor audio recording.
- poor service.

- good camera and music.

• 2014-12-25 18:01
  • rAf@

no software updation yet.?

• 2014-12-25 07:05
  • 7j}t

I have problem with my hTC 500 desire when even small size video file is going to be send with viber app.It simply doesn't go

• 2014-12-23 14:32
  • gKdW

aka update htc desire 500 android 4.4 udate ???

• 2014-12-22 18:00
  • p@K%

Updates for this phone like 4.2 or higher ????

• 2014-12-21 20:05
  • 3bmj

message always appear (phone storage is low
please increase your phone storage by remove
some applications . while it contain external
memory card 8 gb. please support...

• 2014-12-19 03:13
  • 7t8v

message always appear (phone storage is low please increase your phone storage by remove some applications . while it contain external memory card 8 gb. please support...

• 2014-12-17 17:33
  • fmmG

Phone is pretty good.... Only prblm Is battery backup.

• 2014-12-15 11:43
  • t}wR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-14 11:41 from Mfxb - click to readuncheck the cell broadcast in call settings.

• 2014-12-15 06:01
  • bCic

> In reply to vijesh @ 2014-12-06 15:06 from uwwa - click to readi recieved more than 20 flash messages per minute from idea in my htc desire 500, pls somebdy help me to recover this bad thing,how can stop this,

Answer-I have alos incounted the same problem and called everyone fron HTC service centre to IDEA regional officers but believe me no one was able to solve it.Moreover IDEA guys told me that they have blocked all kind of messages from their end.Infact the HTC guys tried to replace the set but the same problem persists.
Randomly one day I changed my idea SIM to AIRTEL and that was the solution to all my problems.Believe me this is the problem with IDEA sim and thsi is not the fault from HTC phone makers.Therefore,try to change your operator and the problem will resolve.

• 2014-12-14 11:41
  • Mfxb

Jst bought htc desire 500 in dubai not even 1mnth its has a problem when some1 calls me it rings bt when I answer I hear bt the person on the other side doesn't hear a thing the only things it does it records what is around me like if I'm playing my sound I wil hear it on my phone only pls help guys hw to set that coz the problem here is not the speaker "pissed"

• 2014-12-12 21:48
  • 3sEj

• 2014-12-06 15:06
  • uwwa

reset ur mobile and format all your data use 2.0 ampere genuine charger of samsung note 3 or note 4 and it will work perfectly

• 2014-12-06 09:47
  • 6Quc
Total of 1147 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 500.