HTC Desire 500 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.1
7.9
8.0

Had it on repair for the third time now

• 2015-05-21 01:03
  • pqVZ

its camara very good . but media player not supported

• 2015-05-20 06:02
  • Hkt$

dont. buy.this. phone.. my. phone. is mic problem.. services. centre. charge. to. 1500rs..HTC. mobile. parts. very. high. rates. and battery. backup. very bad.

• 2015-05-20 01:07
  • rJVY

i truly recommend not to USE hTc .... its a pathetic brand with big name and nothing other than this ... i had a very bad experience with it... i gifted my mother this cellphone on her birthday last month it just had a whatsapp m-indicator and some browser application on it.. nothing muc but the cellphone use to hang when opened any small aplication or any media and use to heat up.. i asked my mom to visi nearest service center .. the RASCALS over ther humiliated my mom saying if you dont know how to use the product then why did you Bought it.. next day i visited over there and argued with them instead of providing any service they denied it.. Never Ever will Buy hTc and will never promote it as well i am a blogger i will keep writing about hTc

• 2015-05-10 11:25
  • rJe0

> In reply to Evija @ 2015-04-12 14:39 from nTVi - click to readI also face the same problem. I had bought my HTC Desire 500 about slightly more than a year before. Since about last 6 months, it switches off and on on its own; sometimes even in between a call. Could someone please help? I see the same problem when I connect it to mobile data and am using my email especially to send attachments.

• 2015-05-07 05:01
  • uwu$

I have been using htc desire 500 from 18th may 2014....i am unhappy with the service provided by htc(service cost high)...i would never recommend anyone to choose htc desire 500

• 2015-04-27 18:39
  • u7Ei

its not getin lolipop update, is it?

• 2015-04-27 12:36
  • uu%f

very bad services.i am not happy with the services.and i would never recommend anyone to buy htc 500 desire

• 2015-04-17 19:32
  • ijNf

Is it dual sim dual active .If sim A is engaged with my friend, ON sim B can I receive callby holding my sim A

• 2015-04-17 09:15
  • vLQx

Hi friends, I am unable to change the network mode 3g,2g for both the Sims in settings options. Pls tell me where to go and change the settings. Thanks.

• 2015-04-14 13:29
  • rKbX

My HTC D500 is lock ii and restore it all over,what i will do?

• 2015-04-13 18:22
  • SbNn

I've had my HTC Desire 500 since September 2013, it was working very well all this time apart from battery running out quickly if used a lot.
Now for about two weeks it keeps turning off by itself even if it still has battery power and I can turn it back on only after it is plugged in and charging, but when I plug it in it instantly shows battery power about 46% sometimes more.
Does anyone else has this problem? How can it be fixed?

• 2015-04-12 14:39
  • nTVi

Please.am using the device but it cannot read my SD card, have changed it but still the problem persist. what should. I do?

• 2015-04-12 09:37
  • fuvF

I am using this mobile since 1.5 Years.
No complain till now.!

Great mobile.

• 2015-04-09 20:40
  • KAq1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-30 23:15 from v{TQ - click to readWhat will be the price of changing the mother board?

• 2015-04-02 18:10
  • uvKW

> In reply to ma @ 2014-12-25 18:01 from rAf@ - click to readSwitch off the power saver and put your brightness to highest. It's better than any other phone in sunlight.
Put your apps in memory card to access more apps.
Audio recording is best in class.
Camera is excellent.
Beats audio is much better.
Flash messages are non-problematic.

-dont post if you don't know the phone

• 2015-04-02 12:31
  • t}Fv

I am usimg HTC Desire500 they are no updates of kitkat version and heating problem of my phone please solve my problem.

• 2015-03-28 05:30
  • uwvM

just restart ur phone and den d problem subsides

• 2015-03-25 03:08
  • XPA5

there is no updates in this mobile

• 2015-03-22 11:11
  • w4Hy
  • F

> In reply to AMSTER @ 2015-03-01 14:06 from uWF5 - click to readI had the same problem. They replaced the phone

• 2015-03-21 19:00
  • SiTf
Total of 1188 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 500.