HTC Desire 500 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.2
8.0
8.1

message always appear (phone storage is low please increase your phone storage by remove some applications . while it contain external memory card 8 gb. please support...

• 2014-12-17 17:33
  • fmmG

Phone is pretty good.... Only prblm Is battery backup.

• 2014-12-15 11:43
  • t}wR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-14 11:41 from Mfxb - click to readuncheck the cell broadcast in call settings.

• 2014-12-15 06:01
  • bCic

> In reply to vijesh @ 2014-12-06 15:06 from uwwa - click to readi recieved more than 20 flash messages per minute from idea in my htc desire 500, pls somebdy help me to recover this bad thing,how can stop this,

Answer-I have alos incounted the same problem and called everyone fron HTC service centre to IDEA regional officers but believe me no one was able to solve it.Moreover IDEA guys told me that they have blocked all kind of messages from their end.Infact the HTC guys tried to replace the set but the same problem persists.
Randomly one day I changed my idea SIM to AIRTEL and that was the solution to all my problems.Believe me this is the problem with IDEA sim and thsi is not the fault from HTC phone makers.Therefore,try to change your operator and the problem will resolve.

• 2014-12-14 11:41
  • Mfxb

Jst bought htc desire 500 in dubai not even 1mnth its has a problem when some1 calls me it rings bt when I answer I hear bt the person on the other side doesn't hear a thing the only things it does it records what is around me like if I'm playing my sound I wil hear it on my phone only pls help guys hw to set that coz the problem here is not the speaker "pissed"

• 2014-12-12 21:48
  • 3sEj

• 2014-12-06 15:06
  • uwwa

reset ur mobile and format all your data use 2.0 ampere genuine charger of samsung note 3 or note 4 and it will work perfectly

• 2014-12-06 09:47
  • 6Quc

my phone in final days is not charging ok.if get out the battery and put in place again,again charging.it's need several hours to charge.Who can help me?is it a problem battery or motherboard?Thanks.

• 2014-12-05 13:17
  • Sjvw

Awesome camera but worst battery backup (only 6hr)

• 2014-12-05 07:11
  • t}Af

my mobile does not work on 2g network.but perfect working 3g.how do resolve this problem.please help me

• 2014-12-03 06:17
  • uwA{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-19 13:06 from rXZF - click to readLike i told u i red, and it will come at the and of 2014 !!!

• 2014-11-27 00:01
  • 3bmj

There is nothing on the terms of customer service in HTC. I do not want to be rude, but I agree with Rohit's statement. HTC is a good brand but service quality is not just bad its worse. People here in India trust for HTC and they go for that, but that is just a myth. You should not take the htc brand phones as service center warranty is good for nothing. I am having HTC desire C 500 phone which is giving hang issue while playing subway surf. There are phones available in 4000/- which are playing this game without any hassle, but I do not know what is bad about this device, I have reset it softly and hardly both. I have given it to the service center as well, as per their opinion, operating system refresh was required, they did so and changed the battery, but game performance is still bad as yet plus it took 15-18 days for them to did such a simple task and there is no one available in service center plus on toll free no. to assist. So I have got no satisfaction with the product. So this is my personal urge to all our consumers of smart phone. Kindly never purchase an HTC product until an unless they would provide good service.

• 2014-11-23 17:38
  • U@9x

i m having htc desire 500 how could i off my setting of speak back in accessibility

• 2014-11-23 12:06
  • 9xHH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-17 12:39 from 3bmj - click to readIs is 100% confirmed that it will get 4.3 ? i have it and i'm waiting so bad for an update to 4.3 or kitkat 4.4

• 2014-11-19 13:06
  • rXZF

> In reply to nima7401 @ 2014-10-02 12:31 from MZtR - click to readI red that this phone will get 4.3 jelly bean, but for kitkat i am not sure :D !!!!

• 2014-11-17 12:39
  • 3bmj

> In reply to Guru Mashyal @ 2014-10-12 04:35 from MHxM - click to readAnybody tell me . how to stop flash massages

• 2014-11-16 06:29
  • YQIQ

> In reply to Guru Mashyal @ 2014-10-12 04:35 from MHxM - click to read sir I also suffered with flash massage. Plz give me a solution as early as possible...thanks a lot

• 2014-11-16 06:17
  • YQIQ

Actually it is a very good pn...only prblm is its inbuilt nd sometimes it gets heated up...oderwise it is very good..music is excellent...

• 2014-11-15 09:24
  • t1$A

I have htc desire 500, the glass screen cover had broken for a month but it is still functional. can it be replace? where in the philippines for the replacement service?

• 2014-11-14 03:42
  • 7X12

> In reply to jasmin @ 2014-11-13 02:01 from 7j{H - click to readEven i have the same issue , which i braught the same mobile from Dubai.Most of the times phone will hang and unable to receive the call.

• 2014-11-13 12:27
  • vIpH
Total of 1134 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 500.