HTC Desire 500 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.2
8.0
8.1

There is nothing on the terms of customer service in HTC. I do not want to be rude, but I agree with Rohit's statement. HTC is a good brand but service quality is not just bad its worse. People here in India trust for HTC and they go for that, but that is just a myth. You should not take the htc brand phones as service center warranty is good for nothing. I am having HTC desire C 500 phone which is giving hang issue while playing subway surf. There are phones available in 4000/- which are playing this game without any hassle, but I do not know what is bad about this device, I have reset it softly and hardly both. I have given it to the service center as well, as per their opinion, operating system refresh was required, they did so and changed the battery, but game performance is still bad as yet plus it took 15-18 days for them to did such a simple task and there is no one available in service center plus on toll free no. to assist. So I have got no satisfaction with the product. So this is my personal urge to all our consumers of smart phone. Kindly never purchase an HTC product until an unless they would provide good service.

• 2014-11-23 17:38
  • U@9x

i m having htc desire 500 how could i off my setting of speak back in accessibility

• 2014-11-23 12:06
  • 9xHH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-17 12:39 from 3bmj - click to readIs is 100% confirmed that it will get 4.3 ? i have it and i'm waiting so bad for an update to 4.3 or kitkat 4.4

• 2014-11-19 13:06
  • rXZF

> In reply to nima7401 @ 2014-10-02 12:31 from MZtR - click to readI red that this phone will get 4.3 jelly bean, but for kitkat i am not sure :D !!!!

• 2014-11-17 12:39
  • 3bmj

> In reply to Guru Mashyal @ 2014-10-12 04:35 from MHxM - click to readAnybody tell me . how to stop flash massages

• 2014-11-16 06:29
  • YQIQ

> In reply to Guru Mashyal @ 2014-10-12 04:35 from MHxM - click to read sir I also suffered with flash massage. Plz give me a solution as early as possible...thanks a lot

• 2014-11-16 06:17
  • YQIQ

Actually it is a very good pn...only prblm is its inbuilt nd sometimes it gets heated up...oderwise it is very good..music is excellent...

• 2014-11-15 09:24
  • t1$A

I have htc desire 500, the glass screen cover had broken for a month but it is still functional. can it be replace? where in the philippines for the replacement service?

• 2014-11-14 03:42
  • 7X12

> In reply to jasmin @ 2014-11-13 02:01 from 7j{H - click to readEven i have the same issue , which i braught the same mobile from Dubai.Most of the times phone will hang and unable to receive the call.

• 2014-11-13 12:27
  • vIpH

> In reply to nirmal @ 2014-11-11 10:18 from vweH - click to readI bought a HTC desire 500 from Dubai.After 1 month,the display images shows a flickering effect.I submit to service center.They returned cell saying that the cell might have fell down and damaged.now the cell is completely dead.again sbmt to tvsc service in Kerala.they said the motherboard has to be changed which costs Rs.7000.what can I do?.I lost rs.11000 for the cell & again need 7000.I advice nobody should buy HTC never.

• 2014-11-13 02:01
  • 7j{H

> In reply to nirmal @ 2014-11-11 10:18 from vweH - click to readyou must go to service ...under setting there is a option of network which show u ur network strength ...i too faces the same problem with my htc desire 500, they can repair it ....it's the fault of sim slot ...

• 2014-11-11 17:16
  • u1EY

i purchased desire 616 htc. with in one month i got the issue of signal not catching.
its looses the signal at home out side everywhere .
its shows no signal even tried 3 to 4 sim cards in this phone.

need support can somebody help me i am not happy with customer support team also.

• 2014-11-11 10:18
  • vweH

Bought this phone one year ago and now it dies all the time. Did a factory reset but didn't work. And I never received one single update since October last year, that shows how unimportant this device was for Htc. It became very slow during the year, always overheating battery. The only good thing was clear display, decent camera and great audio quality.

• 2014-11-09 23:43
  • 3$vv

The battery life is very very poor and the key pad hangs often

• 2014-11-03 09:27
  • 2WHY

> In reply to Pratik @ 2014-10-10 09:58 from PI}B - click to readI am not agree with ur comment based on HTC desire 500....

• 2014-10-31 10:44
  • rKnZ

i bougt this phone with many expetations,but i'm really sad now.battery life is very poor,over heating while playing for about 10 minutes.i only installed about 6 apps,but this thing get on lagging very much,no speed for internet, etc.i experiance all the problems on this phone.i think this problems started when i inserted a 32 gb transcend class 4 memmory card.all the apps,songs,etc are saved in the memmory card.i am only satisfied with its camera,its good.i never suggest this phone to anyone.i think htc is cheating us.micromax canvas nitro is 1000 times better than this phone.if anybody know how to solve this problem please tell to me.i did not updated this phone to kitkat.this thing is lagging very much

• 2014-10-28 14:45
  • 2SDC

I think it s a very good phone but the battery doesn t last long ( only 1 day) if you play games.

• 2014-10-24 22:04
  • n9B2

> In reply to prince arora @ 2014-10-20 09:59 from tU1S - click to readi make pattern lock is a rong how the open

• 2014-10-22 06:27
  • mTW4

HTC Phones, I wonít recommend you at all. I bought HTC Desire 500 and the phone gets heated within 15 minutes of talking or browsing on net / Facebook. Slot 1 has network issue and when I move the sim to slot 2, 3G does not connect. The charger does not work. I submitted my phone for service and itís been more than 40 days, I havenít received my phone back. When I call the customer care or contact the service center, They says they are awaiting for spare parts from Taiwan. How can a company like HTC does not have spare parts for 40 days. Pathetic SERVICE and Pathetic mobile phones. A customer like me spends 19,000 on buying a HTC phone for the 1st time but itís just frustration, irritation. NEVER BUY HTC PHONES.

• 2014-10-20 09:59
  • tU1S

tak the passwrd

• 2014-10-19 08:31
  • KcWs
Total of 1123 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 500.