Don't see any of the comments jst buy it ...
Superb phone...wonderful experience to have it...
Before buying this phone, just take a look at what i say.
1. Its quad core cortex A5 processor. Cortex A5 is an outdated processor with poor performance. Galaxy grand is using cortex A9 and galaxy s4 using cortex A15.
Even though it is Quad core, performance will be soo poor.
2. Its graphics is Adreno 203, which is also outdated.
3. This phone is INR21000. But for INR17000, you can get Xperial L which is running on dual core snapdragon processor(Far better than cortex a5 quad) and adreno305(compared to adreno 203). Best performance and gaming will be superb!
Think before spending!!!
worth of money !!
I myself have purchased the phone few weeks back so you can count on this review. it is genuine.
the phone work like a silk and HTC interface is also awesome, resolution are also good considering the budget , camera and battery life is better than any phone(eg.galaxy grand) which lies in this budget.
Design is really something which will catch a eye instantly.
Quad core processor works as a charm and Ram is also sufficient
and yes it is little expensive but believe me it is worth it.
Drawback of this phone are
1. it's internal memory, however you can buy a 16gb sd card to solve that problem , moreover with jelly bean you can free up internal memory by transferring app to sd card.
2. it does not play video of mkv 1080p format but that problem can be solved by downloading any player from android market eg. mx player
3. it does. it have file manager but again their are tons of file manager in android market you can download it from their.
And if you are confused between Samsung and HTC then without a doubt go for HTC.....you won't regret it.
saurav, 26 Nov 2013has anyone encountered charging issues? my desire 500 is taking 8 hours to get fully charged. ... morehey bro how do u recharge ur smartphone its recommended
to use the charger that came withe it and try to not use
any game or app that eats up ur battery while charging
turn off the wifi and mobile data and gps while charging hope this will work good luck
has anyone encountered charging issues? my desire 500 is taking 8 hours to get fully charged. i dont know what is the problem.
Harish, 20 Nov 2013Really!!!! Am n a dialemma btwn s4 mini nd htc desire.. Pl conclude meHey bro go 4 htc
The phone is great but the main problem that I have is that the phone doesn't recognize my sd card. I tryed all of the formatting that exists but it still doesn't work.
I have bought this phone before 2 weeks. Everything is fine but file manager is not given, you can download it from Google play store. The main problem I have seen that it cant play even than 720p videos and broadcast messages receive in SIM slot 2 more than 20 in a minutes and no option in the phone to stop it. I contact the customer care but they are helpless. It's a defect of this smartphone. HTC must solve this problem.
I got this fone a month back..a good phone..but I have encountered 3 big problems..remidies welcomed..
1.battery life is very bad.
2.the camera lens part gets heated up while multi tasking or when the phone is on charging mode. Why??
3.wi-fi connection was all good but since 3-4 days it's not getting connecting and while opening it the phone hangs and then a HTC error sending option appears which is way too irritating. Why it is happening?? What is the remedy??