HTC Desire 501 - user opinions and reviews

1381975

8.2
8.0
7.9

its an awsome phone...wrkng smoothly...till now no problem..

• 2015-06-18 08:54
  • uvXm

Phone is durable, function is still working but storage is a problem, I could only download about 3 apps all adding up to about 1GB and since this phone has small storage (only four GB -_-) there's about 2.95 GB taken up by other which I'm not sure what it is but it would be very helpful if it would let me tap it to see what it is. I'm not sure if this is fixable but if it is it would be very helpful if I could have the option to see other

• 2015-06-16 14:07
  • qGXU

This is worst phone ever in terms of the hardware. No parts available in htc if breaksdown. htc always has cold response for the complains.

• 2015-05-17 04:28
  • vQ{5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-23 08:07 from v}Qi - click to readDts tru the parts wth HTC service center are not available for 1-2months n dey have nly one ans keep patience. Dey r really making us fool

• 2015-05-10 11:22
  • uuV{

It's the worst ever phone I hav ever used in ma life.. plz don't opt for dis handset. N Nw using dis mobile n availing the type f service center I will really recommend dnt purchase any HTC phone. My experience wth HTC toll free is als very very bad. because HTC employee hav nthng to do wth customers satisfaction dey just hav 2 earn money. Ua querries in HTC service center and als on toll free no are never sold. Because frm last 6months my handset is wth service and still the issues are not been sold. If u thnk I m lying u can.call on toll free n tell my name n ask when I submitted d handset n still dey r giving it back or nt. So plz if u want to waste ua money den only opt fr HTC. Because Nw when I hav compared HTC wth oder handset m feeling karboon mobile is als 100times betr den htc

• 2015-05-10 11:18
  • uuV{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-25 09:22 from Ns9i - click to read Download Es file Explorer to manage yr files...its good and easy to use.

• 2015-05-05 06:58
  • v{UR

HTC desire 501 is good but its vibration is not working after
3 month of the date of purchasing

• 2015-04-27 18:49
  • uvy5

Its fab.... Bt help me how to access fiel manager

• 2015-04-25 09:22
  • Ns9i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-14 08:42 from Hkta - click to readAfter last apdate,when I am putting the charging there is no charging symbol on screen.so plz solve the problem

• 2015-04-24 16:51
  • rAf9

Htc desire 501 is a good phone..but we need its upgrade .do it plss.we have spent lots of money buying this phn..pls update software

• 2015-04-19 20:23
  • U{dC

> In reply to lisbeth @ 2015-03-18 02:51 from HjA8 - click to readHi,
its really good phone with a good battery backup and superb camera .....really good .

• 2015-04-19 07:47
  • YMwe

my husband used this phone for about half a year, and then he got a new phone and i used this one as my second phone . initially he wanted to sell it off , and since there were no serious buyers yet , i used it for a while .
now i'm not letting the phone go , because it's really awesome ! not only the back-cover is super nice , the battery is incredible ! i have never seen a batt on 3g, with constant usage that lasts for about 20 hours ! or more .

• 2015-03-18 02:51
  • HjA8

Required update this mobile htc desire 501 dual sim for smooth functioning.

• 2015-03-14 13:37
  • Hkt5

> In reply to Gourav @ 2015-02-19 13:07 from vIaf - click to readwell mr gaurav, am also facing same problem..i submitted my mobile on 01.17.2015...at TVSE mumbai..but still today they are giving the same reason that"the parts are not received"
we should take some strong measure.. so that these kind of companies should get dare to cheat the customer..

• 2015-02-23 08:07
  • v}Qi

WORST PHONE AS WELL AS SERVICE WE HAVE EVER USED IN OUR LIFE............UNDER WARRANTY
Serial No. – HT41MLM01063 Submission Date – 09/02/2105 Expected Return date – 11/02/2015
Hi..., I have purchased HTC desire 501 for my wife on 20th of April 2014. But to my utmost surprise initially this phone doesn't get 'ON' once it’s out of battery, untill and unless we take out the battery and reinsert the same. Now in this month starting we have this phone gone dead and when I have visited there website for service centre list there are 2 type of service Centres 1.) TVSE Express walk in repair centres 2.) Flextronics Pick up points. So as the name suggest Walk in repair I have been to TVSE express Walk in Repair in DLF Grand Mall, Gurgaon But after being there on 09/02/2015 there was nothing like express repair at the centre. And Instead they have given me a landline no. after keeping my phone with them. They asked me to call on 10/02/2015 to just to tell me that what’s wrong with the device. and on 10/02/2015 they have told me that the mother board of the phone is faulty I will get my phone back in next 8-10 Days. Now again I was trying there landline no. 0124-4388636 since yesterday and luckily I got successful today morning and again they are saying that it will take another 8-10 days as still they have not received the part.
And when I have asked them that why is this so ? The person very foolishly answers that they don’t maintain the stock of spare parts in India and the part is coming from Taiwan so they cannot commit any date to us than when this will get problem will get rectify. Than I have asked them for the email id of there senior in the company and He replied that we don’t have any information about the same.
This type of insensitive attitude towards the issue says that even if your device will Malfunction in the initial Days than these guys are going to keep your device with them till the time warranty doesn’t gets over and after that will say that your warranty is over and we cannot help you out now.
At last I would like to suggest all of you not to go with HTC at all as they have a very poor service backup.
And for HTC Guys I am will make sure to drag HTC & TVSE both to the consumer Forum if you people will not resolve the issue by 21/02/2015 either resolve it OR payback the complete Invoice amount so that we can go ahead with some better brand than yours.

• 2015-02-19 13:07
  • vIaf

with in one month it will become unusable because camera,vibrator,mic and speaker will not work properly after one month.and htc is not providing service...

• 2015-02-11 11:13
  • v}Qi

HTC desire 501 is good but its vibration is not working after 3 month of the date of purchasing.

• 2015-02-04 12:32
  • rA6v

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2015-01-09 06:07 from PT7E - click to readproduct is good ,but service worst

• 2015-01-22 14:02
  • F@xp
  • steevoobk@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

i have htc sprint evo 4g but it does,nt use sim card but having memory card slot can u do something to repair for me. stephen fron ghana.

• 2015-01-13 20:57
  • Nw8L

I am extremely dissatisfied with HTC. Within 6 monnths of buying, the touch screen have issues and phone is almost unusable. Service centers are very rare. They have collection ceters in most cities, but they will take 2 weeks to a month to send the phone to service centers and get it repaired.

• 2015-01-09 06:07
  • PT7E
Total of 599 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 501.