HTC Desire 501 - user opinions and reviews

1319705

8.2
8.0
7.8

I was about to buy moto g but bought this phone just For thE better camera but regretted..... Pathetic camera indoor photos are worst than my previous phone (xperia u). .

• 2014-11-03 00:16
  • t}R2

Nice handset but Plz Provide a Update for this phone.!!!

• 2014-10-30 05:54
  • 2S%Q
  • F

It is a very good phone but while charging the screen never sleeps and plz hTC provide a updates version of it. It is a humble request from all 501 users , we've paid 17000 for it and in next month u launched more advanced handsets So plzz provide a updated version

• 2014-10-30 05:50
  • 2S%Q
  • F

This is one the worst phone of the era. Generaly when you put the phone on charging the batery start charging but with phone it is totaly opposite of it , it start getting decrease
I am Never Ever gone buy any HTC Phone

• 2014-10-28 07:53
  • KAth

I think all the issues that has been mentioned above is true and ofcourse I a not the user of this phone and want to buy but not available in the markets. Because people dont want buy htc phones because of their poor quality and then price issue. HTC you dont care of peoples money value.

• 2014-10-28 04:20
  • rJ9v

Handset was good untill first 6 months...Later had too many problems...lost camera quality...trouble hearing, and also charging difficulties....Third class services offered by HTC service center...My cell is with them for the past 27 days...no resolution so far...

• 2014-10-19 14:51
  • bC1a

Shocked seeing so many negative comments about this phone. I have been using it since 8 months now, had a bit of a heating issue initially which the HTC service centre fixed for me. The phone works perfectly, extremely durable as all HTC phones.

• 2014-10-14 20:38
  • tR3T

this phone is having problem while charging.
it got hanged while charging.
disapointed me..

• 2014-10-08 18:34
  • KAth

It is a good phone..been using it since 9 months Now. And have no problem whatsoever
Looks nice functions well..what more do you need.

• 2014-10-04 16:36
  • U@HU

It is a good phone..been using it since 9 months No. And have no prproblem whatsoever
Looks nice functions well..what more do you need.

• 2014-10-04 16:35
  • U@HU

its a crap phone, it gets swtichedoff by its own, poor battery packup. do not buy

• 2014-10-03 12:04
  • PSM@

One of the worst ever.. I will never ever buy HTC now.. Always goes off automatically and when I restart it says up expected error. Can't use anymore because of this useless phone I missed my important calls.

• 2014-09-29 00:12
  • Pxdb

i satisfied this phone bcs i use this phone last 6 months no hanging problem no heating problem .Best phone in htc so anyone was facing same problem pls update the phone......
be smile

• 2014-09-25 14:04
  • t5W2

Worthless phone nd hanging issue, network is very poor

• 2014-09-08 19:29
  • ut{P

awsome phone. no hanging

• 2014-09-08 08:52
  • uwAN

Flash messages can be stopped in desire 501.
You need to insert your sim to a phone by which you can disable broadcast message. in desire 501 no option available to disable broadcast messages.. I was facing similar kind of problem before. now it seems to be working fine...

• 2014-09-02 07:47
  • w4j6

total wrost ur money I will never reminded to this
go to go to grand if u buy this.....

• 2014-08-26 09:03
  • rAWK

Pissed off with this phone..I will never going to buy HTC phone ever..it got message problem with 50cb..can't stop it in anyway..is there any solution or I have to sell it out??

• 2014-08-26 08:26
  • Xug6

> In reply to abhi @ 2014-06-11 07:08 from vGA{ - click to read816 will be the perfect one

• 2014-08-26 08:23
  • Xug6

> In reply to arun ani @ 2014-06-21 11:03 from rKa{ - click to readCamera quality is worse..its a worthless phone and nothing else..m using the same phone n got fro up with it

• 2014-08-26 08:22
  • Xug6
Total of 586 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 501.