I have this phone since September 2014. And the only reason I haven't dumped this horrible phone is because I have a contract with my phone company.
1. Clear and loud speaker.
2. 4G LTE.
1. Phone is really REALLLYYYY slippery.
2. Phone already lagged by 2nd month.
3. Back camera is potato, front camera is rotten mouldy potato. The pic quality is horrendous. Also, back camera has problem with focusing brighter area (eg: If you want to take pic of lecture slides in class, the slide will appear as extremely bright light only).
4. Have to use specific software to transfer files when connecting phone with laptop/PC. Tedious and confusing.
5. Cannot adjust the color of font (eg: the color of font for app name in homescreen is always white, so you have to pick dark-colored wallpaper).
6. Pre-installed weather app that doesn't work 1/2 of the time.
7. No setting for lockscreen wallpaper. Your home screen wallpaper is your lockscreen wallpaper.
8. Internet browsing is really slow (this phone uses LTE internet, so obviously internet speed is not the problem).
I have this phone about two years ago.Its only two cotes but working very fast and stable.I used accuratelly. This phone is good better than new too much Chinese phone.Only front camera 0.3 mp
other vise so good Internet speed,4 G,Gps, Sound
Need use accurately,so.
My first smart phone was so smooth and sexy 2 years ago. Now its lagging too much and microphone has issues that the receiver cannot hear properly. Its becoming a pain now and looking for another phone. I do not like to recommend this phone.
Phone was decent when it came out. However after 2 years it really bad. Battery drains often when powered off. Apps lag and crashes. When powering up it restarts home screen sometimes doesn't function. ABSOLUTELY A HORRIBLE PHONE
I've got it of 2 years and my phones display is broken but it works perfectly.
E, 24 Oct 2015Had this phone for just over 1.5 years. (Somebody said they've had it for 3 years, but it hasn... moreYes, that happened to me too! I brought it to the store and they said that I had dropped it too many times thus damaging the power button. Maybe that's what happened
Htc Desire 601 Zara best smartphone.
This phone all in one
This phone ergonomic
This Phone best design
This phone best quality
Together for Htc
Had this phone for just over 1.5 years. (Somebody said they've had it for 3 years, but it hasn't even been on the market for 3 years......uh..) One day it started restarting on its own, with about 30 seconds between each restart for me to frantically backup my stuff. Factory reseted it, and solved the issue (but lost 1 year worth of new contacts). Battery is SOMETIMES okay for the whole day, but sometimes it only lasts 4 hours. VERY UNRELIABLE. good luck.
Tip: don't get this phone.
very good phone its working perfectly it has htc quality
very nice and comfortable
display very good 4G lte
internet speed amazing
only rear camera vga othervise
Good phone . I have it about trhee years now and no problems. Only I had problem with battery but still great phone. Screen is realy good too. Only few skratches on the screen . And everything is ok with the memory and speed. Maybe old but good phone though. :)
Has anybody had this phone chew up almost $800.00 worth of data in one month?
Has anybody had this phone chew up over $800.00 worth of data in one month?
Not enough space on phone, unless you reset, had it for year and a half i now the screen has stopped working on certain places, really annoying
I have this phone 1+ year and would recommed to all. Yes, battery might work longer and programs can run faster but it's only 2-core phone with 1.4 GHz CPU , 1 GB RAM and 2100 mAh battery. But with 4G network, Gorilla Glass 2, great stereo sound and upgradeable memory. I did root and works flawless (even battery works longer)...overall price vs quality seems ok for this 2013 phone
- terribly horrid camera quality
- extremely slow and lags all the time despite using it less than 6 months