HTC Desire 601 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.1
7.8
7.7

> In reply to CC @ 2014-09-08 05:26 from Iudm - click to readIs there any way to fix this problem?

• 2014-10-14 18:31
  • 0mvL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-28 19:44 from jBvn - click to readspelling comment , love it :)

• 2014-09-19 19:52
  • 2C%e

> In reply to Sam @ 2014-09-14 06:17 from X}tP - click to readsorry mate no idea about it if I have plan to buy new phone I go directly to the company store not on the dealer so that I'm assured the genuine cause china sometimes is a copycat

• 2014-09-17 04:52
  • t7XH

This phone is great and I have been using it for the past month, it's great but not perfect, my only problems is the camera and video quality. The front camera is okay but whish it has a higher quality ambit the front is horibile, taking vids with it is laggy and quality is horrible. Vids quality on this phone is okay,but it's only 480p, its not bad but in this day and age 720p is better. Beside that the phone is great, speakers great run smoothes and a great mid-range phone device.7 maybe out of 8 out of 10 is my ranking.

• 2014-09-17 00:51
  • jKZQ

Dear Friends,
how to identify fake & original HTC mobile.plz help me

• 2014-09-14 06:17
  • X}tP

> In reply to oliver03 @ 2014-09-02 23:17 from pq0a - click to readDear friends,
how to identify fake htc mobile..please help me.

• 2014-09-14 06:13
  • X}tP

> In reply to ronangt3 @ 2014-06-25 18:45 from PAWD - click to readThe phone speakers are amazing doesn't need Beats Audio. I totally agree with you.

• 2014-09-08 05:30
  • Iudm

> In reply to Muziqq @ 2014-07-08 01:37 from iTZQ - click to readI think that the new update has something to do with the speakers I thought it was just my HTC Desire 601. Now I see I'm not the only one with that problem. So your phone isn't the only one. Overall this is a very good device. Love it!

• 2014-09-08 05:26
  • Iudm

Hi all. I have a big battery drain problem, after updating kitkat (few months before). The phone always keep awake, cause google play checkin service, or htc checkin service (they are same) always running in the background. I can stop that service, but it will start automatically again, i cant disable that. I done a factory reset earlier, but the problem isnt fixed. Thank you for the help guys!

• 2014-09-02 23:17
  • pq0a

• 2014-09-02 23:13
  • pq0a

Are you certain 64bit????plz answer

• 2014-08-30 22:52
  • pTix

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 11:37 from fCx} - click to readIf you learn how to spell properly maybe you would get answers

• 2014-08-28 19:44
  • jBvn

Battery last me 3 days in 2g.

But with data connection it kast me 1-2 days

Simple, i turned off wi-fi
My email is set to never '' sync''
I turned off auto sync in facebook
I close all recent apps after use

I lowered my connection from LTE to 4g
Most imlortant..

If you are insde a building, turn on your battery save mode on.

Also i never leave my wifi on , it drains the battery when searching

• 2014-08-18 17:00
  • kWMT

> In reply to Gidin @ 2014-07-26 19:44 from t7XH - click to readIs there any way to take the update off .

• 2014-07-28 08:26
  • Iudm

> In reply to latvans @ 2014-06-17 21:56 from MnNY - click to readyou mean better not to upgrade it...?

• 2014-07-26 19:44
  • t7XH

my primary problem is battery life in my HTC desire 601 and good thing I didn't dispose my nokia 5310 Xpressmusic for travel proposes cause battery lasted days....

• 2014-07-26 19:42
  • t7XH

is d fone suporting ful hd vedio?

• 2014-07-26 11:37
  • fCx}

HTC 601 is worst phone in this range.I have had this phone from last one month but its giving lot of issues such as Hang, Sometimes Touch not working, Call hang.

• 2014-07-26 10:36
  • BgdP

I've had this phone for about a month. Worked fine. Now it is starting to drop apps all the time when I'm looking at something. What's going on? How can I make it stop?

• 2014-07-26 04:49
  • 45GF

This more of an issue I'm having than anything else.
I just imported some music from my computer to my htc desire 601. When I went to play it, it wouldn't. I searched for an answer and all that came back was "Go to the Music app."
Apparently, this phone doesn't have that app.
I went to the htc website to inquire about, perhaps, downloading that app, and found nothing.
And no Google Play won't play them either. I tried.
Any helpful hints out there?
Besides that, it's a pretty good devise. Just getting used to from my old devise (Motorola RazR HD).

• 2014-07-13 06:56
  • IxbC
Total of 410 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 601.