HTC Desire 610 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.2
7.9
8.0

> In reply to Zuper @ 2015-06-28 15:16 from 38GG - click to readI solved it by downloading HD camera ultra from play store, seems like the built in camera app is messing up

• 2015-06-28 23:14
  • 38GG

I don't know what happened to the camera but all of a sudden most pictures now get overexposed outdoors, I tried to change settings but it doesn't get better

• 2015-06-28 15:16

Bad sim connector

• 2015-06-25 16:11
  • IWUZ

front camera doesnt respond well...overall a bad choice from htc services

• 2015-06-25 11:30
  • nCeK

Its good, i love my HTC...:-)_

• 2015-06-25 09:39
  • mT@p

Great....HTC will never give lollipop to this (610).....Hmm you left me know choice . Gonna change this very soon...Good by HTC

• 2015-06-24 14:40
  • YV7h

phone is excellent. that it write that is unclean is little stupid because you do not know to work.10 + fot HTC

• 2015-06-20 12:12
  • Sqv}

> In reply to Scootie2010 @ 2015-06-10 10:38 from 84Nr - click to readI've had the same problem three times

• 2015-06-18 22:16
  • 3JnW

Hi I have bought this phone 2 months ago... today suddenly display is not working properly same grid lines are there in the display. Please help me.. how can this be sorted...

• 2015-06-17 11:59
  • 2Way

> In reply to Gomes03 @ 2015-06-10 12:57 from Mfyp - click to readFile manager from play store are useless if It's not allowed to write data to the SD card in kitkat, however a built in File manager would be able to do that since it's not a third party app.

• 2015-06-16 20:04
  • 38GG

> In reply to Scootie2010 @ 2015-06-10 10:38 from 84Nr - click to readIt's not hard to insert the SIM card into the HTC Desire 610, there is a slot, and you lift up the flap. You then take your SIM card and put it in, pushing it in with your finger nail. Then you just close the flap. It's not rocket science, and I know that some of you were wondering how to put the SIM card in. You can also go on YouTube, they have videos of how to insert the SIM card for your phone.

• 2015-06-12 06:08
  • s2t%

> In reply to zack from HTC @ 2015-04-27 19:37 from ScSF - click to readwhere did you find that information?

• 2015-06-11 06:22
  • IWU$

> In reply to Zuper @ 2015-06-08 19:00 from 38GG - click to readHTC has no role on Android version, but definitely HTC can create opportunity for upgrade. However, You can download File manager from play store. I am using this device and downloaded ES file explorer from play store. I am pleased with HTC specially for boom sound and Sense.Battery back up also good, but Camera should needs improvement...

• 2015-06-10 12:57
  • Mfyp

I have bought the HTC desire 610 on a contract with Three in the UK I have had this phone for 7 months and have had a problem with the sim card slot not holding in the sim card I have had a replacement phone and it happened again, I sent it off to HTC and they repaired it sent it back to me and I have had the same problem AGAIN for the 3rd time. another problem I have found is that I cannot get Android 5.0 (lollipop) which is very annoying as my Dad, who has the HTC Desire Eye, has got the update. I wish I had not got this phone and got an IPhone as I know from experience they are so much better.

• 2015-06-10 10:38
  • 84Nr

If this phone won't get lollipop then I won't buy any more phones from htc. I hate kitkat, it's the worst android version ever cuz it prevents third party apps from writing data to the SD card, if htc had included a file manager then at least the problem would be temporary solved.

• 2015-06-08 19:00
  • 38GG

> In reply to Obina UK @ 2015-06-08 01:21 from xQjv - click to readI agree with u.worst mobile

• 2015-06-08 15:40
  • 6PYy

This is worst phone.it cannt play asphalt 8 even on very low graphics.Battery is the mail problem.i enabled extreme power saving mode and put the mobile on standby at about 2:30 pm and the battery was 78% and then i checked the battery at6:30 pm the battery was just 38%.dont buy this phone

• 2015-06-08 15:35
  • 6PYy

> In reply to ET @ 2015-06-03 13:07 from kEKS - click to readYes the battery is useless this is the worst phone ever do not i repeat do not ever buy this phone. Mine has:
1. Rejected the nanosim.
2. drained in a day after i repaired it for the above.
3. Just refused to come on....

all these happened in a span of 4 months....worst phone in my life and in the world.

• 2015-06-08 01:21
  • xQjv

Android 5.1 Lollipop is currently in development for lots of Xperia devices and it is scheduled for a July release. The Xperia devices, which will get the 5.1 update are:

Sony Xperia Z3 series: Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3v, Xperia Z3 Compact and Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Sony Xperia Z2 series: Xperia Z2 and Xperia Z2 Tablet
Sony Xperia Z1 series: Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia Z1S, Xperia Z Ultra and Xperia Z Ultra GPE
Sony Xperia Z series: Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR and Xperia Tablet Z
Sony Xperia M2 and Xperia M2 Aqua
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
Sony Xperia C3

The dual SIM flavors of the devices above will be treated with 5.1 Lollipop as well.

The updates will roll out starting this July. Naturally, the availability of those updates will vary by markets and carriers, but eventually they should reach to all compatible devices out there.

• 2015-06-04 21:03
  • YV7h

Sir my HTC D610 8gb black isnot connecting 3G so please tell you what problems?

• 2015-06-04 10:57
  • PEqh
Total of 544 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 610.