HTC Desire 616 dual sim - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.9
7.7
7.7

i had purchased htc desire on13.10.2014 for 16000 , iam facing a major problem with the hardset with in 1 year...... htc worst

• 2015-05-28 07:55
  • vIfk

I had purchased HTC DESIRE 616 on 13/9/2014 for Rs16000. Since that time this is the 2 time I am facing a major problem with the handset within 1 year which was not expected from HTC...

• 2015-05-27 07:35

• Hkt}

Can anyone say when this phone can get a update ...... bored of the old OS

• 2015-05-26 15:08
  • Hkt{

Any Upgrade news to Lollipop / Kitkat for this precious Octa Core Phone ?

• 2015-05-25 14:59
  • vLxj

I had purchased HTC DESIRE 616 on 9/8/2014 for Rs16000. Since that time this is the 3 time I am facing a major problem with the handset within 1 year which was not expected from HTC.first time the earpice got damage and i got it replaced from the service center.At that time my fault was i din't take any receipt from them as according to me till that time HTC was a trusted company.Here I would also like to mention the person offical at the sevice centre of bhopal are very rude,arrogant and impolite. Second time it was the audio jack that was damaged. At that time the person incharged at the service centre told that the previous time they had not changed the part instead they had just updated the software,which was'nt true and told me to submit my phone for 10 days as they needed to change the motherboard of the device. And now the battery of the phone has swollen.Worst brand i hav ever bought in my entire life.More over the service center is also not at all cooperative.

• 2015-05-23 17:25
  • uuB3

Had a very bad experience with HTC. I bought HTC desire 616 in August 2014 and its battery got swollen in 6 months. I searched for a new battery in all Mumbai and Pune. Didnt get it anywhere. I went to HTC service center in Kurla,Mumbai. They promised me that they will get a new battery in 21 days. I waited for it, but didnt receive the battery in given time. Meanwhile, I complained in HTC customer care and I am still without a battery. Its almost 2 months since this issue is going on. I cannot understand it!! Can a company like HTC not provide a battery to its customer in 2 months!! This is very irresponsible and frustrating behaviour. I would not suggest anyone to buy a phone of HTC!! Very very poor phone quality and service. Regards, Highly unsatisfied "HTC" customer

• 2015-05-22 11:55
  • D}mM

Coolest phone I ever meet with slim elegant look I am using it for last 2 years still no probs get the root access and then u r the god

• 2015-05-22 05:27
  • HsK8

Is there any confirmation about this device having lollipop update :/ or atleast kitkat :3

• 2015-05-20 17:14
  • YT1p

I bought it from Saudi Arabia, when I back to Egypt I found it totally dead !!. The local agent in Egypt didn't accept it even if I'll pay maintenance cost!! I had to charge it to Saudi Arabian agent and they changed the board, memory and camera!! and costed me the same as it is price. I think it will be my last experience with HTC.

• 2015-05-17 00:37
  • fkUv

Within 10 days earphone Jack issue has been arrived...can't listen anything if headphone connected, I have given to service center, after 45 days they gave new piece saying that replacement with new IMEI code, but the same issue has been arrived after one month, also strengthness of bodyis very bad.

• 2015-05-16 18:30
  • YMnb

very Bad quality of Body...dissapointed

• 2015-05-13 12:14
  • vbP6

> In reply to water @ 2015-05-10 04:21 from utug - click to readNo dear there is no confmtion

• 2015-05-10 16:32
  • uvYp

is it support otg

• 2015-05-10 06:43
  • rATS

> In reply to Amn cool @ 2015-05-02 03:22 from uv9n - click to readWill there ever be an update for the software?? They are sure taking their time.. I tweeted to htc india but no reply! It's so old, the os. I want lollipop

• 2015-05-10 04:21
  • utug

> In reply to Amn. @ 2015-05-07 17:10 from Hkt5 - click to readWhen htc will provide android update for my phone

• 2015-05-09 04:51
  • uuKA

this phone is goodbt camera is very bad the camera is not 8 megapixel camera is like a karbonn phones....

• 2015-05-08 02:59
  • 7XN1

> In reply to Amit @ 2015-05-07 07:29 from K57Y - click to readThere is no conformation .. But android l expected

• 2015-05-07 17:10
  • Hkt5

Do not buy this phone if you are a gamer or if you are the type to be on your phone for a whole day. I need to chage twice a day. And the os is too old. I need kitkat or lollipop. Please people, anyone using this phone, get the attention of htc company. Aside from the battery, the internal memory is only 2gb, it says 4gd in the specs they're lying. The camera is not good. The display and features are the only things that are nice. Anyway, hope you don't buy this phone. If you still want an htc, i recommend the pricey ones.. Although i haven't used them. I think they'll be atleast better than the cheap ones, although they're not so cheap to me.

• 2015-05-07 08:44
  • uuth
Total of 1387 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 616 dual sim.