HTC Desire 700 dual sim - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.2
7.9
7.9

my touch is not working n charging it takes more then 5 hour, why?

• 2015-03-18 20:28
  • fuIv

> In reply to SAM @ 2015-03-17 16:46 from Kxau - click to readthats nothing but auto rotate option is ON..slide the screen from top to bottom..on the top u will see it

• 2015-03-18 10:04
  • KABP

Hey guys, I'm facing an unusual problem with my desire 700. When I open any app on my phone, the screen automatically rotates sideways. It also happens even when I try to text, Check call history & others. When I press the unlock button, it swipes itself to unlock. I turned off the auto rotate option, I re-calibrated the phone, also tried hard reset. But no use. Any ideas guys???

• 2015-03-17 16:46
  • Kxau

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-14 06:16 from X{{L - click to readThat's not a problem with the phone, that's with your service provider. Make the difference ;)

• 2015-03-17 08:19
  • 60HP

> In reply to keval @ 2014-11-06 08:33 from uvjR - click to readHow u guys are using 3g in slot 1....which network ur using.?
Plssssss rply

• 2015-03-15 15:01
  • t@xm

Please dont buy this phone or any of the HTC phone i have purchased the phone and the cell having problem of voice, call drop,camera, network and many more.
The services is pathetic as it will take 15-20 working days to get the issue resolved and after that also the issue remains the same.
One of the worst handset.

• 2015-03-14 06:16
  • X{{L

hi, this phone works with cdma-mts sim & which sim works in 3g gsm/cdms

• 2015-02-28 17:56
  • vIhu

> In reply to tammi @ 2015-01-07 10:02 from XjfB - click to readI know about this mobile.HTC desire 700 is a worth mobile but the features are different from other mobiles Comparison. So I am just trying to saying a good experiencer is the good speaker.

• 2015-02-28 17:29
  • KAHs

• 2015-02-28 17:10
  • KAHs

the battery life is very low .It drains out in a few hours

• 2015-02-12 19:16
  • Kx8C

I bought around 6 months back, n-some features of this mobile is not user-friendly & Battery is Very Poor comparatively.
Front Screen got broken & Service Centre person informed that it will cost Rs.7000=00 plus & the screen is not available in stock, expected to arrive in 15-20 days after placing the order (which is Very Highly Surprising)

• 2015-02-05 15:58
  • vG1I

I am also using this phone...But I have problem with speakers of this phone sometimes the volume of this phone is very bad...Even my phone is in wrnty period and after the updates the performance of this phone is very poor!

• 2015-02-02 18:42
  • KSuW

once i use snapchat and see anyones story, my speakers stops working and all the sound comes only from ear piece..so i wanted to know is it a snapchat bug which persist on all htc desire 700 or there is fault in my device only?
feedbacks will be appreciated.

• 2015-01-30 17:04
  • PErx

Total loss of money,mind and mental piece....never buy any htc phone...service centres and toll free centres both never respond properly...me fed up of this phone...whenever i see this phone, my memory gets burst....

• 2015-01-18 09:39
  • utj2

One of the worst handset.

• 2015-01-13 17:55
  • XNEU

After the system update the phone behaves abnormaly it gets black screen & gets automatically restarts after few mintes or i have to remove battery n restart the device , the phone gets hot many times ,does any one facing the same issue if any suggestions please help......

• 2015-01-07 16:50
  • X{Yd

> In reply to jaya mishra @ 2015-01-06 09:59 from uv$L - click to readhow u know that this mobile is worst??

• 2015-01-07 10:02
  • XjfB

> In reply to nishu @ 2014-12-25 20:13 from HsLN - click to readU r right nishu me to also using this phone

• 2015-01-07 05:42
  • t1$D

very bad mobile device. Do not buy it.Network problem,speaker problem, a lot of problems.....

• 2015-01-06 09:59
  • uv$L

Bad battery back-up. Call drop problem. Don't buy this phone. Total money wastage.

• 2014-12-31 16:34
  • 2SBj
Total of 589 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 700 dual sim.