HTC Desire 700 dual sim - user opinions and reviews

2076317

8.3
7.9
7.9

I recently purchased htc Desire 700. It appeared to be great at the beginning but a day later i realized that this phone is a defective model, it does not show the balance after every call i contacted the customer care but it was not much of a help.
I did a small research on this model on the internet; and the findings was mind blowing.
There are so many complaints on the same issue, i never felt so pathetic after purchasing something.
htc has really / undoubtedly has proven its real image as a brand.
I recommend we all move to consumer court and get our hard earned money back.

Try other brands.

• 2014-03-27 13:52
  • bC2G

Hi all, I could see many of new owners of this HTC D700, are facing issues, please check whether your phone is updated to new firmware, HTC has published a new software. My phone got updated to final version in two phases.

With respect to batter backup, android has many background apps running, its in its DNA, so for me, Im satisfied with the phone performance, smoother than Samsung...
D700 is getting updated to 4.4.2 in Apr/May 2014 probably...

• 2014-03-26 12:53
  • KSea

worst battery backup

• 2014-03-26 08:21
  • 7tPg

If there had been a single sim version...

• 2014-03-26 04:12
  • rKMS

> In reply to swapna @ 2014-03-20 18:14 from X}nb - click to readCall receive quality is poor very poor one cannot hear properly what other person is saying we havetoask again Ana again to know what other person is saying

• 2014-03-25 21:32
  • vGSR

how long last the battry?? and there's is no beats audio,i'm right???

• 2014-03-25 17:24
  • Nvgh

Frns wat about battery backup ??

• 2014-03-24 09:49
  • 7tT7

can anyone say me about the display quality in particular? repl plz

• 2014-03-24 09:29
  • rAfQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-23 18:21 from YT8F - click to readHopefully you did not download any agressive task killer from playstore. Experienced same issue until I uninstalled it.

• 2014-03-24 04:55
  • PUSd

I bought desire 700 just 1 week back.. facing so much problem wid call drops...just within 2 min.. y dats happening ? Wat is d solution to my problem ????? It's really very irritating :( :( :(

• 2014-03-23 18:21
  • YT8F

> In reply to Aercy @ 2014-03-17 14:36 from U%{m - click to readSurely a right comment and i agree.....

• 2014-03-23 17:29
  • 7t}Z

> In reply to Gdeepp @ 2014-03-19 03:30 from Khw4 - click to readThe Indian version of D700 is camera to its side and green stripes for speakers, pic show is not correct.

• 2014-03-23 17:26

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-23 15:39 from U{d8 - click to readHi

D700 if you can spend upto 23000/-, if not go for HTC one mini, But screen size if ok with 4.3, then other specs rock... for mini

HTC One-V2 is due in 2 days for launch...look for it as well for option...

• 2014-03-23 17:25

> In reply to Akshay Agarwal @ 2014-03-19 11:24 from XNHt - click to readHi

Only one sim works in 3G mode. CDMA, is an extra option. You can use either of them to use 3G services.

• 2014-03-23 17:21
  • 7t}Z

Hi I bought this phone today, after extensive reviews done. The top 5 choices were,
1- LG G Pro- for its Qualcomm SD-600 and specs. But price was nearing 30000/- online and 35000/- retail. No doubt it will be a best choice if ready to spend that much amount for a mobile.
2- LG - G Pro lite - 18500/- retail best price. But 5.5"with qHD???, not a satisfactory display. Specs did not meet expectations.
3- Sony Xperia-T2-Ultra - Yet to be released at 24999/- retail and online, but having MTK chip on 6"screen. Phone is very huge to carry in hands. Not very sure about reviews.
4-Samsung Grand-2 - 21500/- Retail, but I hate Samsung UI, it is very confusing, and no Kitkat update for it from samsung. All samsung android devices look alike, no matter whether you carry S5, S4, S3....I hate the design.
5-Finally HTC-Desire700 - Price at 22000/-retail, qHD screen, but specs are fine.

Final 2- SS-Grand-2 and HTC D700. I chose HTC D700 for its,
1- Solid Built quality
2- UI is very simple and to the point. unlike SS UI.
3-Kitkat upgrade on its way with HTC-Sence-5.5 update.
4- Camera is so so OK, but can be manageable through third party apps. Stock app is very pathetic.
5-Hold in hand and its appeal, beats Samsung.

I was using Lumia-720 so far, and by using HTC, i could feel the same simplicity in UI as Windows.

I personally suggest to go fot it if price is

• 2014-03-23 17:19
  • 7t}Z

Guys please help me to decide. Whether i should in for desire 700 our one mini...........?

• 2014-03-23 15:39
  • U{d8

I bought this phn just four days ago.such a htc desire 700 is a awesome phn its look make it moon without dark its sound is also awesome .by using this phn you can feel like royal look rather than samsung ,micmex etc.my opinion is htc is a quality brilliant

• 2014-03-23 13:32
  • rJd{

Hi I am unable to on only wcdma mode .what to do plz suggest

• 2014-03-23 03:50
  • uv74

Hey guys pls suggest should i go for dis phone or not .I want to buy new phon urgently.what abt call quality?

• 2014-03-20 18:45
  • X}nb
Total of 505 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire 700 dual sim.