I purchased HTC Desire 700, call recording not working, down loaded def-rent 15aps but still not working give some suggestion
Hi Guys, I have this cellphone and using it from last two weeks..This phone is reasonably costly but as it offers CDMA+GSM so its lil good..Battery backup is low..only way to get rid of battery problem is to turn off active sync of google and other apps..I jus use watsapp extensively..other thing is that when we would get update of Kitkat 4.4.2 then all problems will solve mainly battery backup will increase for sure..so lets wait till we receive the Android update on this phone :)
I have HTC desire 700 709d, this phone is osm it has 8mp camara wh is very clear in day light but worst in night , good screen celarety, good peroformes but this phone has bad battery life. I am waiting for kitkat update can anyone tell me wn it's availableo_O
Anonymous, 22 May 2014which phone should I buy xperia T2 or xperia M2 dual or htc desire 700? i want an honest answe... moreDude buy this phone....its a good phone and i personally use it......dont go by the specs....its really good in performance and plus it is very good looking....
Eager, 22 May 2014I have been using this phone for nearly a month and it is an above average phone with a very ... morewhen HTC want to care to their customer????????
why no proper reply/respond to this proble.
I have been using this phone for nearly a month and it is an above average phone with a very big problem-"call disconnection"...HTC claims that it has solved the problem by providing a software update a long time back but it is available in very limited regions.Apart from this main problem,its other features are good compared to many phones in the same price range.Its design is classic and sound quality is great. Any one willing to buy a new phone should consider the up coming ones.
Ps :initially phone gets really hot without much use but given three or four days it does not get hot.
My question--Given that i contacted Htc through mail a number of times;they failed to tell me why update is not found in most of the regions (may be they do not care about desire 700 anynore!!!)..any ideas??
Anonymous, 20 May 2014would you please tell me the software number and is it 4.4.2 or 4.1.2?4.1.2
2 days back i bought this device ,it seems good only i have disconnection problem.
can any body help??????????
further it is made in Taiwan and updated with last software version.
which phone should I buy xperia T2 or xperia M2 dual or htc desire 700? i want an honest answer for my question as after reading reviews I am confused.
the htc desire 700 mobile is world's the worst mobile.. after spending inr 23,000 [ @ 400 us$ ] what i get is not worth for even 20 us$ [ or 1,200 inr ].. when i puchased brand new seal pack peace following grievances i faced
1. it's charger was not working.. what branded item sales such a faulty item ?
2. with in 30 days from the date of purchase i had to send instrument in company's service station.. for 7 days...
3. if with in month if had to see company's service station ..what will happen after 1 year ? when its warranty period will be over?
4. when i went to its service centre.. the waiting hall of service center was full of the people who came with complaints.. and all seats were full of people and more than 50 persons were standing and waiting for their call to attain him.... when i saw this i understood i am in the trap of cheater company.. who has cheated me of 23,000 rupees.. , instead if i brought chiense mobile atleast for 2 years i am sure i will not have any problem... and its cost @ 3,000 indian rupees
4. after getting mobile from the service center again same problem arises and as i companit to the company by mails..more than 15 mails... but not proper reprocess....
5. i have to charge battery more than 4 times a day and if i am on the field work.. due to discharge of battery... my mobile went off....
i suggest all the people who is planning to purchase this mobile ... request is not to buy this 3rd class mobile... it is not worth for 1,000 indian ruppes or 15 us $.... dilip shah
AD, 18 May 2014I bought this phone yesterday without reading the opinions..Is aanyone else also facing heatin... moreAfter spending 23k .. U get a battery which is worse than a chinese battery.. Is it possible to get my money back.. I bought it two days back only..
Anonymous, 18 May 2014I v been using this phone for three months and during that i received two update patches of sm... moreI bought this phone yesterday without reading the opinions..Is aanyone else also facing heating problem....
I bougth dis phne on last week,it work well well,the angle of this phone display its amazingly great,sound perfectly best,camera somehow poor when its come to grand,net surfing best everything is good but the the most important lack of this phone was battery its really poor,even one nigth cant stand on 40% of battery life,im very really ,,totally,completely,regreatfully to buy this phone...
vinuk4u, 16 May 2014I too have the same issue of call disconnection. Not yet resolved. Received a patch a week clo... moreI v been using this phone for three months and during that i received two update patches of small size. Before software update there was no call disconnect problem. It strted after that. Hope this wil be resolved by htc in next update hopefully kitkat.
My current software no is 1.80.708.8